Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Million satoshis per day  (Read 6035 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

I think it easy do 0.01 btc with 1 bitcoin,if trade not aggresive in yobit may do also more.
Why would entrust yobit? For me i wont use that site anymore. Better to look up on more reputable exchanges like Bittrex. Previously i do choose poloniex but now they do have some issues thats why i decide to go on another. 1 million satoshis is really an easy target specially if you have 1 BTC bankroll its really achievable but depending on how good you are on trading and possibly you can get more amount than that if prices would go together with you.
The most important thing to remember is that trading is not going to give you those results in a regular manner, you may lose 0.07 BTC one week and get profits of 0.21BTC the next week if you average your earnings per day you got a profit of 0.01BTC per day which was your goal but it was not a regular income, you are going to have good weeks and you are going to have bad weeks.
Yes it is possible in trading but don't forget the gambling site, if you are lucky there's a possibility also to earn 1 million Satoshi in gambling.
Forget about gambling, gambling is not going to bring you anything good to you, the chances of making money are against you and there is nothing you can do to change that, and not only that you could become addicted to gambling and overcoming an addiction is one of the hardest things you can do in the world, so it is better to not go that path.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:02:32 AM

Yes there is a possibility in earning 1 million satoshis per day. The Crypto market is so volatile you only have to choose which currency you would buy to earn that 1 million satoshis per day. Its just a bit risky.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:58:44 AM

For me there is a possibility you could earn 1 million satoshis per day it  depends on how you will execute and how will you choose the right currency to trade in.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:34:02 AM

Yes there is a possibility in earning 1 million satoshis per day. The Crypto market is so volatile you only have to choose which currency you would buy to earn that 1 million satoshis per day. Its just a bit risky.

It's highly risky considering if you are looking to earn 1 million ion Satoshi per day that too based on altcoins . You would be knowing that many pump and dump those coin so it should not happen that your coin is being dumped and value falls flat . Also try doing trading if Btc , signature campaign and freelancing work which will support to an extent in your goal achievement
MaskMars1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

It seems to me that it will be very difficult to earn such amount of satosh per day. But if you have a large start-up capital, then it is easier to do this. But if you are going to trade, then this is a big risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: