Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TcPIP , Temesta, Same Guy, Professional Scammer  (Read 209 times)
fedoros (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:28:43 AM

This one is a professional scammer , got lots of closed topics and negative reveiws. Be care guys. Here is a good story with proofs.
Posting here to warn you guys, save your money and time. He deleted all messages in his threads.

Hello, guys. I am here to warn you about how TEMESTA and TCPip that has scammed me for not a big amount, but still a made a not fair deal, i would even say a scam.

First of all - TEMESTA is the same person as TCPip.

here is a link to TCPip profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
link to TEMESTA account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=958284
His skype is calgary7500 with red car on image.

He is a good guy, i agree, with good manners, but the way he does business is terrible.
At first he promises you a lot - just everything you want, sings you a great good song. You can track this behavious in all his messages, like "you will get a lot of profits, my vps works 2 months, my aws accounts never ban or hold. DONT BELIEVE IT at all. It's a typical sweet song of every scammer that wants your money. Here is some promises that he made to me in order to get my money:
BTW, i asked for a method that will help me create 20 full region accounts.

Take a good look at offer details, they are marked with red lines. A bit later he will say : "are you kidding me , a method for 20 region for 0.015 !! no way, its too cheap..... pay me more money to get it"

Some of his messages:

"I already show u accounts full regions etc so i will not make a bad deal for 0.015 bro comone"

scam for this guys sounds great:
"I will not scam for 0.015 it's nothing , scamm for more than 500$ etc sounds great".
Beware guys if you ever will deal for 500+$ with that scammer! Its sounds great to Temesta!

this is his song: "My method is good I can show u email from last night and last month
confirmation (Y) so mean I work with this stuffs from a 6months ago with no restrctions or problems
I will loose nothing , share with u my method ist's normal
and u will make much profits (y)"

"my method is good and work perfectly , so I cannot risky show u and than u block me because u are not seller and u dont have therads and much more !"

What's the result?
I paid him 0.015 as we agreed on that deal. Paid 30$ more that were needed for his scheme. We were trying to finally finish 1 accounts with his method for 3-5 days as he was always AFK or just ignoring messages. At the end i got Suspened Account with "we were unable to verify important details" error at AWS Amazon as i am getting myself with my own "method". TEMESTA suggested to contact support that will solve problem but it completly didn't. As he said he never used to have this error before !! Which is ridiculous if he pretends to be a great aws accounts master.

After i asked him about where is method you song about for money i paid you, he replied this:

Now his words: "For 0.01 you will not get full method!!!!!" what a joke.... first time he said i will get.
another his message: "Yes A to Z for 0.03
are u serious , all peoples search this method and u want the full trick for 0.01 Smiley
add 0.02 and will show you with team card and bank account of card with verification trasactions etc"

I am not trying to push any opinions, i just showed you a conversation and a facts. For money i paid him i got absolutly nothing, wasted 5 days, wasted even more money. For all that i received a completly trash not working method! After that he asks to pay even more to get a method. Do you own conclusions. Good luck all, dont buy anything from this scammer. All the messages above i can proof via skype, tv.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: