Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is today the right time to start buying alt-coins?  (Read 940 times)
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

I think you can buying now with altcoin in lowest price long time and can't continue falldown, but in present not have altcoin as my tell. All market are green again and maybe are bull trap all. Waiting the memes buying stop and shopping when the bloodbath happening I think better than
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

I think it's not that too late since the price is getting back up since it was down last few days. You can still buy now and hold them as what you are planning for either a long-term or short-term investments. I think the bitcoin market is pumping again you can buy now because it is not that too high enough then hold it till your target price hit right. Just choose a good alt-coins to buy for your future preferences and more investors will continue to support for it if it looks so promising.

Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:50:35 PM

I do think so, yes! Because the long term trend of BTC/USD has changed direction today. We got above the 2400 barrier. Now that the trend has changed, all other coins will follow soon too.

In my opinion it is now a little late to buy in some alt coin,
  But all the time can be the best time if you buy the right coin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

I think it's a good time to buy alt-coins. A lot of alt coins are showing potential. My brother earned a lot because of this. He had a 50% profit holding his alt coin. Who knows how high will some altcoins value increase. It's better to buy when it is in it's cheapest price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: