Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44676 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

I Suggest To stay on both side,
It is Good to Have a job while Earning on bitcoin too.
Maybe Some bitcoiners have already quit On there Job Because They Have The Knowledge And Money To Invest And Get Rich.

Even though you will have the knowledge and money to invest then still don't quit your job because it will not a good idea for a person to leave his job and just work in bitcoin because what if bitcoin will go down and a lot of altcoins will dump also then it is already the end of the world for you, so just focus in both so you can have both passive and active income.

Correct. Day job is still day job or full time job. This is something that is certain you will get pay every 1st for example and that is something that you earn for previous month and you know how much you will get, on other side there is bitcoin or any other crypto, where you are getting some amount of it small or big, and then you can do what you want. Will that be to buy something or to investi in something else that is entirely up the person. So you can have additional income from this sometimes its small if you are aiming for ICO, but there were cases when people get more from ICO then from bitcoin, or you will get small amount of bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:33:09 AM

Maybe Some bitcoiners have already quit On there Job Because They Have The Knowledge And Money To Invest And Get Rich.

I also think that it's better to stay on two sides. From work it is possible to receive a stable income, and investments in bitcoin give perspective on the provided financial future.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

Even though you will have the knowledge and money to invest then still don't quit your job because it will not a good idea for a person to leave his job and just work in bitcoin because what if bitcoin will go down and a lot of altcoins will dump also then it is already the end of the world for you, so just focus in both so you can have both passive and active income.

Correct. Day job is still day job or full time job. This is something that is certain you will get pay every 1st for example and that is something that you earn for previous month and you know how much you will get, on other side there is bitcoin or any other crypto, where you are getting some amount of it small or big, and then you can do what you want. Will that be to buy something or to investi in something else that is entirely up the person. So you can have additional income from this sometimes its small if you are aiming for ICO, but there were cases when people get more from ICO then from bitcoin, or you will get small amount of bitcoin.
This is really people preference on which way he would go but there are some people do tend to leave their work and decide to go full time with bitcoin because they saw that they are not earning too much on their day stable job.It might be good for them but they should accept the risk on doing such thing.Bitcoin isnt guarantee that would last for long and anytime we would really be in trouble if it would disappear.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FrankGismo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

I myself don´t have a job and only invest in bitcoin right now. But i think the smartest thing to do is to invest in bitcoin and have like a parttime job or something to ensure for yourself that you earn some money.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

I myself don´t have a job and only invest in bitcoin right now. But i think the smartest thing to do is to invest in bitcoin and have like a parttime job or something to ensure for yourself that you earn some money.
Yeah mate I agree with you,, but If your job is make you too boring and pays so little with so many overtimes that are not paid then quit right now,, But if your job is one that is decent and is paying well but you just want to focus your entire time for  bitcoin, I say do not leave such job. You might end up looking for another one in the end. Bitcoin is good but I believe you can handle it along with your job. Time management is the key mate
CrypTrends

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:50:48 AM

Depends what your job is. i love the combination of working and at the same time trading bitcoin, than i have what to show off with friends in the office;)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

Yeah mate I agree with you,, but If your job is make you too boring and pays so little with so many overtimes that are not paid then quit right now,, But if your job is one that is decent and is paying well but you just want to focus your entire time for  bitcoin, I say do not leave such job. You might end up looking for another one in the end. Bitcoin is good but I believe you can handle it along with your job. Time management is the key mate

To become an online entrepreneur will give us a bright spot in achieving financial freedom, many are still afraid to resign and try to concentrate fully just for bitcoin, I've done it and feel the great benefits, a good previous social status will certainly provide traumatic, but will be replaced by a new social status with a successful entrepreneur title with the ownership of many assets. We have to get out of the comfort zone and achieve dreams by choosing a more comfortable free zone.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:00:11 PM

For now I still focus on both jobs because the income from bitcoin has not been stable, but if it really can really generate big revenue maybe I will choose bitcoin to be my main job.
You are right that bitcoin is not guaranteed but keep one thing in your mind that if you work for yourself you will be more happy and I suggest you to give this time to bitcoin because it is in full force this day, and when you realize that is time to withdraw all your money from bitcoin, then you can do your job. But I think that if you invest in bitcoin it will give such a huge amount of profit that you will never need a job. You can start your own business.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:23:19 PM

I wouldn't suggest that. I don't know how old are you and what experiences you have but without steady income is hard to live. And Bitcoin is still too risky and uncertain way of earning that you sometimes can't influence on. But on the other hand if you don't have any financial obligations and still are very young you could try, nothing to lose.

Hahaha I'm only 20, and even though I'm still young, I still worry about my future.  Cry
I'm 18 and I have a real job and I use the salary to buy more BTC, is not a bad option in my opinion
How is it possible for an eighteen-year-old boy to have a real job? Perhaps, it is your father's. But if that's the case, then you are doing the right job by using the salary to buy more Bitcoin. You should buy and hold until the bitcoin price grows higher. You will get 1 Btc in a short time. Added to that, you have this forum that you can depend on because they pay you with bitcoin. You are going on the right track, boy. Good luck.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Depends what your job is. i love the combination of working and at the same time trading bitcoin, than i have what to show off with friends in the office;)

That right, if your work makes the mind burden better choose bitcoin into livelihood but if it can be done simultaneously it is better. Wink
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

Dont quit your job, job is where you enhance and develop your skills and knowledge. while in bitcoin it is only a community where you share your knowledge about it and make money with the use of it. There are difference between the two and there are many advantage of having a job than working on bitcoin but if you can manage your time, why both? Everybody is aiming success and we, the bitcoin users, are lucky to have a high intellect in bitcoin and have skills and experience to do jobs.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:13:35 PM

My tinking dont depend on one earnnig source! job give you monthly money and its not guaranteed that bitcoin give you monthly profit. but if you hold your bitcoin near future bitcoin give you huge money and you become a rich man. So dont quit your job.  Cool
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:11:58 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
I prefer doing both. Indeed , bitcoin is more profitable than some of the jobs but still job's salary is important. And I believe that you don't need to wuit your job just to focus on Bitcoin. Bitcoin's market price is changing from time to time, because it's volatile. There'll be times that its value will be low, as well as tge profit that its user will get. In times like that your job's stable salary will got your back to provide your needs. And also, doing both of it will give an individual big income ofcourse.
This is the right answer just look at the price right now, bitcoin is great but if you only depend on bitcoin to make money then what it is going to happen when there is a month like the one we have right now and you need to cash out and the price is very low, so keep your job and make bitcoin as a side income.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:16:39 AM

I prefer doing both. Indeed , bitcoin is more profitable than some of the jobs but still job's salary is important. And I believe that you don't need to wuit your job just to focus on Bitcoin. Bitcoin's market price is changing from time to time, because it's volatile. There'll be times that its value will be low, as well as tge profit that its user will get. In times like that your job's stable salary will got your back to provide your needs. And also, doing both of it will give an individual big income ofcourse.
This is the right answer just look at the price right now, bitcoin is great but if you only depend on bitcoin to make money then what it is going to happen when there is a month like the one we have right now and you need to cash out and the price is very low, so keep your job and make bitcoin as a side income.

but you need to manage your time so you can do both jobs together without having problem. the only matter for people which have more than 1 jobs is having difficulty to manage their time and makes them not focus with the jobs. but if you can stay focus for both jobs and if your jobs in bitcoin is more bigger than your old jobs, maybe you can stop the old jobs and only focus with bitcoin jobs.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:18:31 AM

do not let you release a job if you have not found a replacement for your current job
as well as bitcoin, if now you are not sure with bitcoin lest you release your job for bitcoin
if you can try to do 2 spells at once
jasindu36

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:36:08 AM

I would say you should do both the things because crypto trading or holding Bitcoin you can do both at the same time. You don't need to quit your job & we can not compare both job & Bitcoin at the same time. Bitcoin is the future currency. I would suggest do little little investment in bitcoin according to your budget so that you will have good hold of Btc in future.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

If I think the job should not be left behind, so there is a real job ... Unless it is a bitcoin provide a very large and time consuming income then it is necessary to think again, with the risk that will be faced...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:21:02 AM

I think it depends on the situation. If you think that you can earn more with bitcoins and that you are just wasting your effort working physically, you can consider quiting your job. Also if you are willing to risk then go ahead. However, the currency of bitcoin fluctuates making it not stable. If I were you, I'd still continue doing what I do. Bitcoins life span is not guaranteed, especially now that there are conspiracy theories going on about BTC China and financial institutions pre-planned bitcoin crashing.

fredine

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

For me its both while working on a regular job i still have a sideline in bitcoin. Time management is the key.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:04:27 AM

hii pleased don't quit your job most especially if it is a good paying job. focus on both. bitcoin is very volatile and you may regret quitting your job all for it. just use some percentage of your job earnings to invest in bitcoins

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: