Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44676 times)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

I would say "DO NOT" quit your job!

Unless your are an experienced trader
and/or you have "thousands" of dollars to invest/loose
because bitcoin is just not stable enough at the moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

It's not a good idea to leave your job because of Bitcoin. Better to focus on Bitcoin as a part time job. I myself believe in Bitcoin, But I never recommend that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:29:15 PM

don't quit job because of bitcoin, Your job is your main source of income, and bitcoin is like just a bank, just save and when it is enough, then you quit your job.

But bitcoin is just a bank after all, it is our investment and it can be great if you are earning with bitcoin for a good amount. Stability is what only matters for shifting to bitcoin and quitting your day job after all. If you think you will have the stability on bitcoin then why not take it and just leave your daily job that has an annoying boss right?

Some people like to just go to work and complain about it. Going to work is a habit. Not everyone can give up this habit.
I think that it is best to have several sources of income, so you can combine bitcoin and work
For those people that wants to go to work and it is now their habit. I don't have anything against them, we have our own choice and decision making in terms of working etiquette and related to money making. There are people who are working full time in their jobs and does have some other part time, probably 2-3 other part time jobs.
Every option there must be advantages and disadvantages, such as we who choose to earn income from bitcoin but please note that the income from bitcoin is uncertain and also, you can't necessarily earn profits because to earn profit in trading is not easy.

All choices has the advantages and disadvantages for the person that will choose to leave and not. Also for the people who'll choose to be full time in bitcoin but just assure that everything is working fine and that will be good for sustaining your needs. And if it is your hobby to get into bitcoin while earning full time, it's also good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:17:01 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 01:13:05 AM by Zenithar

If your job makes you feel hopeless and unmotivated,  It doesn’t matter how great it is if you don’t want it. If you are too stressed, then you should quit. Why care about the opinions of others(install bitcoin)?

Asking from the community isn't really bad at all and hearing others opinion would somehow help us but as you said if you day stable job make us stress and we are not happy anymore then quitting would be the best choice and engaging to bitcoin will be also a good alternative if you don't have still job but it doesn't mean that you wont need to work to earn money. You will still need hardwork to earn bitcoin because theres no free money here on bitcoin world.
yes that is right and my personal view is that we can continue both, as for me i am a government servant and i can continue both  my job and bitcoin very easily. i mostly give time to bitcoin at night. as it is my habit to remain as awaken tell late at night therefore i have good opportunities to study about bitcoin and other crypto market.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

I choose both, because job is my carrrer and bitcoin is a good job. The presence of bitcoin into new things earn money from internet, before it I earn money from blog (insert google adsense ads, chitika and so on), but after I know bitcoin, I'm more interested in trading, because it proved more profitable.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:13:55 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

if you are well compensated with the job you have and plus the benefits the company is giving is something you cant just let go even if you are getting profit from bitcoin
but if your confident enough with your bitcoin income and enough to cover all you needed
its for you to decide
you just have have to consider things
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:34:45 AM

If you choose to leave a pre-existing job I think it's a wrong decision, the thing to do in my opinion is better you focus on both, and most importantly you should be able to divide the time.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:37:14 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

if you are well compensated with the job you have and plus the benefits the company is giving is something you cant just let go even if you are getting profit from bitcoin
but if your confident enough with your bitcoin income and enough to cover all you needed
its for you to decide
you just have have to consider things

very well said i agree with your point of view
but as for me if i can keep both i will
i think just managing your time right is the key
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:38:27 AM

I choose both, because job is my carrrer and bitcoin is a good job. The presence of bitcoin into new things earn money from internet, before it I earn money from blog (insert google adsense ads, chitika and so on), but after I know bitcoin, I'm more interested in trading, because it proved more profitable.

I also choose both, for me as long as bitcoin cannot affect your career and you still have extra time to do this business it will work both and it will also defend what kind of work you have and the distance of your working place, for example you are working 8 hours a day then your working place is about 50 miles away from your place consider the traffic and the stress of traveling arriving home almost sleeping hour and is very frustrating day. But if you can cheat that situation then ahead. Time management is your enemy.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:50:56 AM

If you choose to leave a pre-existing job I think it's a wrong decision, the thing to do in my opinion is better you focus on both, and most importantly you should be able to divide the time.

But there are things to be considered. First, are you happy doing those jobs or you are just forced to do it because you must? Second, is the pay rate good for you to keep? And lastly,  are you serious with your current job?
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

For now I prefer to find bitcoin than my work. Well, I do not have a job anyway, so still have a little salary. But if I have a steady job, maybe I'll choose my work from bitcoin.
Bitcoin make money faster than work. However, I think earning money from my own career will be more sustainable when making money from bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:14:11 AM

I believe that the work does not need to be thrown out of bitcoin or other risky types of earnings. The price is very unpredictable and you can lose everything if something goes wrong.
THErapist

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:23:04 AM

It is a very good choice if you could handle the two, I mean you are working in your job in the day, and if you go home, you are going to do bitcoin, but I guess that would be pretty tiring especially if you have a normal job which you need to do your work all day, unlike bitcoin, you are the boss of your own and you could even manage the time that you do have.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:32:26 AM

Yes I definitely agree with you as we do not know until when we can earn from bitcoins.  Though working with bitcoin and earning through is sometimes bigger than our day salary in our job, still it is not good to stop our job and focus on bitcoins.  Our job is our permanent source of money and it will surely gives us money almost every payday. So leaving job for bitcoin would be a bad idea nonetheless if you are earning on bitcoins like a month of salary everyday.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

focus in both bitcoin vs job, need the time management job for bitcoin is an investment for the future the traditonal job i use my income in a daily needs of my family but online bitcoin job big help to me as my extra income i use bitcoin for emergency needs but most of my bitcoin i keep as my savings.

alexiusredd

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

Bitcoin is good, but it's also necessary to work
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Don't quit job immediately.Just do your job and use your spare time to indulge in bitcoin either by working in signature campaigns or by investing in some good altcoins and trading.Do both side by side.Once you gain confidence and you start earning in bitcoins equal to your salary,then you decide about quitting your job.I'm suggesting you the method which i followed.Now,i have left my job in Dubai and earning in bitcoins more than my previous salary and living a happy life.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

I suggest that you should focus on job and bitcoin also...for me, both of them is important...my job is my career..bitcoin is my pleasure thing in earning money...it is so great if we can handle them effectively

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

I suggest that you should focus on job and bitcoin also...for me, both of them is important...my job is my career..bitcoin is my pleasure thing in earning money...it is so great if we can handle them effectively

That's correct, it just doesn't make sense quitting your job if you already have one because Bitcoin is not demanding and it can easily qualify as a part time job so better focus on both and earn from multiple sources.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

Working and bitcoin.
Two things I do for my present and my future. In my opinion, hard work is needed, all must be properly scheduled so that both things can work.
 Success for you guys.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: