Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed][Pools] PowerCoin PWC RELEASE IS NOW!  (Read 48018 times)
z0rr0

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:21:30 PM

ok, smth wrong happening with silverwolf.ath.cx pool, i mean strange behaviour with accout balance numbers...
it was 58.92, then 65.87, then 6.95, then oops 0 then again returns to 6.95...
no outcoming transactions (manual payouts even doesn't work), all shares already were counted at this moment

so, pool owner stealing those cents, or... what's happening?)
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nubas

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:29:38 PM

ok, smth wrong happening with silverwolf.ath.cx pool, i mean strange behaviour with accout balance numbers...
no outcoming transactions (manual payouts even doesn't work), all shares already were counted at this moment

1 houer ago i had 900 PWC now ive got 500
Shootoo

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:40:07 PM

When I go to withdraw, it goes to a disabled screen. I've withdrawn a couple times already with no issues though, so I don't understand
z0rr0

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:41:10 PM

well this is what i've found https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212743.0
donnow what's happening there i hope the1silverwolf knows....
Shootoo

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:56:22 PM

well this is what i've found https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212743.0
donnow what's happening there i hope the1silverwolf knows....

There's our answer...
the1silverwolf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:00:32 PM

When I go to withdraw, it goes to a disabled screen. I've withdrawn a couple times already with no issues though, so I don't understand

I've been updating our bitcointalk thread with updates as they develop, but here's the short version:

1. There was a bug in the payout logic.  Some miners were overpaid and some were underpaid.

2. I disabled withdraw while I was working on the problem.

3. The bug in the payout logic has been fixed and all block payouts were re-calculated correctly.  This will explain the changes in your account balances while I was working on it.

4. Because some people had already withdrawn their coins who were overpaid, the pool is currently about 2,000 coins short.  I am currently attempting to trade for the coins on Cryptsy so that I can deposit them into the pool's wallet and correct the shortage (From my personal funds).  At the moment I am waiting on my registration confirmation email for Cryptsy, it's taking forever to hit my email.

5. As soon as I have obtained the necessary coins and deposited them into the pools wallet I will re-enable withdraws.  My miners are also currently mining on the pool with 100% donation percentage as well and I have already deposited every coin that I had mined since the pool launched back into the wallet to help correct the issue.

I assure you that I am not a scammer, There was an obscure bug in the payout logic that was not apparent until there were lots of miners on the pool.  I am using my personal funds to credit the pool and get everyone paid what they earned.  This bug is costing me personally, but the only thing it will cost you guys is the delay in withdrawing your coins while I get this process completed.

As far as the disconnects on stratum go I am unsure what is causing it.  I will look into it once I have the more pressing matter resolved.

Please be patient, the pool was just launched publicly 12 hours ago and it's still in BETA status.  I will get everything resolved as soon as humanly possible.

Thank You.

P.S. for updates please watch the pool's thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212743.0

--
the1silverwolf
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:09:15 PM

I've been updating our bitcointalk thread with updates as they develop, but here's the short version:

1. There was a bug in the payout logic.  Some miners were overpaid and some were underpaid.

3. The bug in the payout logic has been fixed and all block payouts were re-calculated correctly.  This will explain the changes in your account balances while I was working on it.

4. Because some people had already withdrawn their coins who were overpaid, the pool is currently about 2,000 coins short.  I am currently attempting to trade for the coins on Cryptsy so that I can deposit them into the pool's wallet and correct the shortage (From my personal funds).  At the moment I am waiting on my registration confirmation email for Cryptsy, it's taking forever to hit my email.

5. As soon as I have obtained the necessary coins and deposited them into the pools wallet I will re-enable withdraws.  My miners are also currently mining on the pool with 100% donation percentage as well and I have already deposited every coin that I had mined since the pool launched back into the wallet to help correct the issue.

I assure you that I am not a scammer, There was an obscure bug in the payout logic that was not apparent until there were lots of miners on the pool.  I am using my personal funds to credit the pool and get everyone paid what they earned.  This bug is costing me personally, but the only thing it will cost you guys is the delay in withdrawing your coins while I get this process completed.

As far as the disconnects on stratum go I am unsure what is causing it.  I will look into it once I have the more pressing matter resolved.

Please be patient, the pool was just launched publicly 12 hours ago and it's still in BETA status.  I will get everything resolved as soon as humanly possible.

Thank You.

P.S. for updates please watch the pool's thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212743.0
oh. i know how it feels. keep up the good work man. and about cryptsy mail - check your spam folder, its a common case for that exchange Cheesy

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Yuri.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:16:14 PM

Guys, e-mail bter and mcxnow, we need it in other exchanges.

cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:44:56 PM

tried solo mining for a few hours, found some blocks but i havn't got any coins in my wallet. how long does it take or is something wrong in my config?

Code:
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
server=1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=yyy
rpcport=9863
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.101
addnode=81.17.16.170
port=9862

Code:
powercoin-qt.exe -server

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:9863 -u xxx -p yyy ....graphics card config

cgminer is hashing. thanks!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
the1silverwolf

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:32:53 PM

Thank You.

oh. i know how it feels. keep up the good work man. and about cryptsy mail - check your spam folder, its a common case for that exchange Cheesy

I finally managed to get online with Cryptsy and the payout issues are resolved now.  Thanks for the support!

--
the1silverwolf
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

Minepool.net has a powercoin stratum pool now, http://pwc.minepool.net/ 
justover

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:56:10 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 07:08:32 PM by justover

Powercoin is still there, I've been mining this coin using this p2pool: next.afraid.org:8113. P2pools are the more effective, and this pool works well, and is stratum enabled...
justover

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:03:41 PM

Powercoin is still there, I've been mining this coin using this p2pool: next.afraid.org:8113. P2pools are the more effective, and this pool works well, and is stratum enabled...

Yesterday the hashrate was too high but now, we can have some coins...
vipah

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:01:15 AM

PWC added to www.bitgrenade.net
igysa

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:39:00 PM

Hi Erundok.. I see your pool is almost not working.. sorry.
I have some small coins there.. but don’t see that block are being verified last 14 hours at all (in order automatic pay-out to be reached in my case).. any chance of manual pay-out ?

BTC 1Hm2qSb1XZ8iAuogEqCBod17KQPHepjwF
LTC LWu3fAQuw36UVm6vASQgk6yQjgLgKmeWPD
YAC YKVQi33Jv7UaBtStgTDiCB2uL6vsYdX7be
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:14:19 PM

Hi Erundok.. I see your pool is almost not working.. sorry.
I have some small coins there.. but don’t see that block are being verified last 14 hours at all (in order automatic pay-out to be reached in my case).. any chance of manual pay-out ?
pool is working. thats just powercoin is dead. network hashrate is <10mh/s. i've re-enabled manual cashouts so all of you can take your coins out of pool balance.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:46:38 PM

Stop bring these back to the front page. PWC is dead.

igysa

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:42:05 PM

Thanks Erundook !

BTC 1Hm2qSb1XZ8iAuogEqCBod17KQPHepjwF
LTC LWu3fAQuw36UVm6vASQgk6yQjgLgKmeWPD
YAC YKVQi33Jv7UaBtStgTDiCB2uL6vsYdX7be
Bitcoin.Greece

Activity: 412

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 12:21:13 PM

http://cryptoblackjack.kicks-ass.net/index.php?coin_type=8

Get a VPN - Protect yourself
mah87
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:46:30 PM

POWERCOIN IS NOT DEAD ASSHOLE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: