Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined  (Read 15718 times)
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:50:10 PM

In accordance in today's economic standing regarding business, EQUI have a huge potential in the market not only for huge business tycoons but especially for those who are just beginning their business journey. Hoping that more investors would look into this project and see its potential.

Anyway, it's 11 days to go then the crowdsale start. Get your funds ready and let's contribute to this wonderful project.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:20:16 PM

In accordance in today's economic standing regarding business, EQUI have a huge potential in the market not only for huge business tycoons but especially for those who are just beginning their business journey. Hoping that more investors would look into this project and see its potential.

Anyway, it's 11 days to go then the crowdsale start. Get your funds ready and let's contribute to this wonderful project.  Grin
Absolutely agree with you! EQUI it really is a project with great prospects, I also advise all my friends to take part in it.

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:24:37 AM

Thank you, i will have a look on the whitepaper ;-), how often update you the EQUI BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign Statistics, there are stakes or a fixed payment?

THX and i hope on a good start ;-)

Every participant gets 1 share per week. After ICO ends, we will redistribute reserved tokens to these users. At the moment stakes are quite higher compared to twitter and facebook Smiley

Good day,

thanks for your detailed answer, with FB and Twitter, I know, but this is for me personally no problem ;-) Thanks for the campaign and much success.

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kogan22 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

Hindi Thread added!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064367.0
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

As we know that today the internet plays a very important role in helping organizations to streamline their business process, and in enhancing the speed and efficiency of business transactions. The internet is being used to reduce the costs related to logistics, supply chain management etc.
so this project will help this venue right, I guess if the plan would be successful a lots of internet marketer will be happy with this new service
and the coin would get much greater value in terms of users and consumers help, better to keep this on my list so I can see further development
come from the team.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

As we know that today the internet plays a very important role in helping organizations to streamline their business process, and in enhancing the speed and efficiency of business transactions. The internet is being used to reduce the costs related to logistics, supply chain management etc.
so this project will help this venue right, I guess if the plan would be successful a lots of internet marketer will be happy with this new service
and the coin would get much greater value in terms of users and consumers help, better to keep this on my list so I can see further development
come from the team.

Yes you are correct. There is also an EQUI Platform planned, which is another huge step, which is not so much discussed now. Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon.
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

come from the team.

Yes you are correct. There is also an EQUI Platform planned, which is another huge step, which is not so much discussed now. Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon.
Platform is a very important step for any project team is doing everything right, well done

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

I think we need more press release for this project and get the exposure to mass. I believe that many will embrace this concept that you are building we just need to spread the word to help other's understand what this is all about.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

I think we need more press release for this project and get the exposure to mass. I believe that many will embrace this concept that you are building we just need to spread the word to help other's understand what this is all about.

And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high. We need hard to reach areas which require a tool like that most of all to integrate in modern society with all their possibilities and resources.
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high. We need hard to reach areas which require a tool like that most of all to integrate in modern society with all their possibilities and resources.

Yes. EQUI will basically solve all this kind of problems and make life easier for all of us. Hoping to have more and more people engage themselves in supporting this project.
awanswmoxer

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

hello ,

I'am have joined social media Facebook bounty campaign.
good luck project EQUI .

Thanks you
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

hello ,

I'am have joined social media Facebook bounty campaign.
good luck project EQUI .

Thanks you

You're welcome ! Thank you and good luck !
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

Hindi, Polish and Filipino Whitepapers added!

https://equiplatform.io/Equi_Whitepaper_Hindi.pdf
https://equiplatform.io/Equi_Whitepaper_Polish.pdf
https://equiplatform.io/Equi_Whitepaper_Filipino.pdf
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

Great ! Can't wait for more updates from this project; 9 days to go ! The crowdsale will be live.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Already available white paper language Hindi, Polish and Filipino, please read and studied.
Waiting for other languages.
daily_elephant

Activity: 175

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

Amazing idea. Joined social bounty.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

What considerations make you use platform waves than erc20 platform
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

Hello, Cogan22. I can see that a lot have been done since my last visit.
I'm glad that the project develops as should. You are really walking tall! Smiley

"Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon" - waiting!

"And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high."
Possibly would be good to launch Blog and media Bounty campaign and referral program, now or in the future.
These campaigns, if will be well-organized, can bring a good result.

Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:02:34 PM

What considerations make you use platform waves than erc20 platform

Basically Waves is the easiest for doing an ICO for investors. You dont need to register in the cabinet. You dont need to wait. You directly place buy order and tokens are instantly yours.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

Hello, Cogan22. I can see that a lot have been done since my last visit.
I'm glad that the project develops as should. You are really walking tall! Smiley

"Mostly we get attention on our initial mobile app which we plan to release quite soon" - waiting!

"And that sums up why we need a marketing budget so high."
Possibly would be good to launch Blog and media Bounty campaign and referral program, now or in the future.
These campaigns, if will be well-organized, can bring a good result.

We have a blogger campaign. Anybody ready to write an article is welcome there. It's a very easy one to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: