Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined  (Read 15718 times)
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

81.25M is for the entire sale. If the cap isn't reached during the pre-sale, then we will have our public sale. A seperate hard cap hasn't been defined for the pre-sale.
Minimum contribution for the pre-sale is $100,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayazasheva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

What are the competitors for Equi?  I know the answer will be this the most unique. But there must be some less unique ones doing similar things like the failed equi from 2017 mentioned earlier. Are they any more decentralised that this platform?
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

We do not believe that EQUITokens fall within the definition of a security under MiFID which is the Euro directive incorporated into UK law under the Financial Services and Markets Act.
Noocbiez

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

the only presale begins on march1 and there was no private pre sale before?
and only passports accepted? not National ID cards?
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

the only presale begins on march1 and there was no private pre sale before?
hi, pre-sale is 1/3/2018 - 8/3/2018 and the public sale will follow between 8/3/2018 - 31/3/2018
adandarmawan

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

in the KYC procedure I'm asked to fill Passport number and passport expiration date.
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

in the KYC procedure I'm asked to fill Passport number and passport expiration date.

You should be able to fill in the info for your government issued ID instead and upload a scan of that ID as well.
So you'll add that in place of the passport if you do not have one.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

Please allow some more time to receive your email confirmation. Please let us know if you haven't received it by this time tomorrow. You may also want to check your spam folder just in case or the Promotionals tab if you're a GMail user.
tientien22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

this is a great project.I am very interested to take part in work itself is a pleasure.this is something new and the coin is prospective.all good moves.
jhairrobernas

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

It's a pleasure having you here with us. Please let us know if you have any questions. We have useful details available in our pinned message.
chayantoon

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

I am sorry but we cannot allow links inthe channel. We watch the channel for scams. But thank you for your concern.
I jsut noticed alot of them happen and thought I would try and do something about it
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

EQUI Token sale is almost here https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-token-sale-is-almost-here-ea389a1e2921

EQUI is launching an ICO for early supporters of our vision.

EQUI unifies the venture capital market with blockchain technology to bring an exciting propriety platform, which will transform investment opportunities. It will allow individuals to invest alongside established entrepreneurs and share in the rewards and successes of building the next generation of visionary companies.

The EQUItoken sale will enable the acceleration of technical development and all other aspects of the business, including infrastructure and recruitment of additional personnel.

A pre-sale will run from 1 March to 8 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100,000 is required to participate in the pre-sale. Accepted payments for the presale are USD, GBP, EUR and BTC.

The public ICO sale will run from 8 March to 31 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100 will apply to the public sale, subject to participants complying with regulatory guidelines. EQUI can be purchased only with Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoins (LTC), and Ripple (XRP).

You can register in advance to participant in the sale by creating an account on the EQUI website. Once you have completed a short ID verification form you will be whitelisted for the EQUI token sale. Further information will be provided via email prior the start of the sale.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

EQUI Token sale is almost here https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-token-sale-is-almost-here-ea389a1e2921

EQUI is launching an ICO for early supporters of our vision.

EQUI unifies the venture capital market with blockchain technology to bring an exciting propriety platform, which will transform investment opportunities. It will allow individuals to invest alongside established entrepreneurs and share in the rewards and successes of building the next generation of visionary companies.

The EQUItoken sale will enable the acceleration of technical development and all other aspects of the business, including infrastructure and recruitment of additional personnel.

A pre-sale will run from 1 March to 8 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100,000 is required to participate in the pre-sale. Accepted payments for the presale are USD, GBP, EUR and BTC.

The public ICO sale will run from 8 March to 31 March 2018. A minimum investment level of $100 will apply to the public sale, subject to participants complying with regulatory guidelines. EQUI can be purchased only with Bitcoins (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoins (LTC), and Ripple (XRP).

You can register in advance to participant in the sale by creating an account on the EQUI website. Once you have completed a short ID verification form you will be whitelisted for the EQUI token sale. Further information will be provided via email prior the start of the sale.

Awesome news, I thought the devs let go of this project already, good that they didn't quit. I wish you the best of luck!
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

Nothing we can announce at this stage - see the pinned message. The team have operated successful VC firms before so that is basically the MVP in a way - see the website for more details
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

With our tokensale almost here we’ve updated the timetable for the community.

Since the release of the updated EQUI White Paper last Saturday, which outlined the enhanced Investor returns, we have been actively monitoring feedback and comments from the community through various communication channels. As a result, we have decided to extend our ICO timetable by one week both on the pre-sale and public sale to enable further time for prospective participants to consider our enhanced proposition.

Our pre-sale will launch tomorrow, 1st March at midday GMT and will now run an extra week until midday GMT on 15th March. Investors will require a minimum of $100,000 investment to qualify for this pre-launch period that provides a 25% token bonus.

The public sale will also be extended by one week, commencing at midday GMT on 15th March and closing on 12th April, with a tiered bonus structure.

Our updated Whitepaper can be downloaded here or on the link below.

To join the ICO, participants must complete the registration process. This is open to all subscribers now through our website.

Our support team are available to assist with registrations and can address any questions you have regarding the ICO and the aims and objectives of EQUI. They can be contacted on Telegram or through a variety of social media channels.

Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

With our tokensale almost here we’ve updated the timetable for the community.

Since the release of the updated EQUI White Paper last Saturday, which outlined the enhanced Investor returns, we have been actively monitoring feedback and comments from the community through various communication channels. As a result, we have decided to extend our ICO timetable by one week both on the pre-sale and public sale to enable further time for prospective participants to consider our enhanced proposition.

Our pre-sale will launch tomorrow, 1st March at midday GMT and will now run an extra week until midday GMT on 15th March. Investors will require a minimum of $100,000 investment to qualify for this pre-launch period that provides a 25% token bonus.

The public sale will also be extended by one week, commencing at midday GMT on 15th March and closing on 12th April, with a tiered bonus structure.

Our updated Whitepaper can be downloaded here or on the link below.

To join the ICO, participants must complete the registration process. This is open to all subscribers now through our website.

Our support team are available to assist with registrations and can address any questions you have regarding the ICO and the aims and objectives of EQUI. They can be contacted on Telegram or through a variety of social media channels.

It is obvious this is already causing confusion, because the link you posted above is a complete different project that coincidentally shares the same name and acronym as this one but different objective.
tientien22

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

I am owner of one the biggest Youtube channel who recording about cryptocurrency. My channel watching 152.000 viewers (152k subs). I would like to talk about some cooperation, and in fact an advertisement for your ICO. Let me know please if you're interested in cooperating with me so we can discuss terms of partnership.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Can the team explain if this will affect us/EQUI Platform
Since we will receive dividends on our tokens
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Can the team explain if this will affect us/EQUI Platform
Since we will receive dividends on our tokens
Excellent question, I will bring this to the attention of the core team.
I have sent this to the core team Albert, however I am going to remove the link as we do not allowed external links in chat
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

The SEC announcement will not affect holders of EQUItokens. The EQUI platform, when constructed, will not be an exchange and will operate in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. Holders of EQUItokens who wish to trade EQUItokens will be able to do so on exchanges which do not offend SEC requirements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: