Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4G LTE unlimited data phone(method for phones for sale)  (Read 18173 times)
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

its for all country area ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyerman (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

its for all country area ?

Usa is only place ive tested
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

For those following this thread, I'm waiting for another piece of equipment to come in - should be over the weekend.

When that arrives, I'll hopefully be able to go a bit more in depth.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

$300 buys enough data for most people to last 2-3 years. i don't see how this loophole can stay open for that long. good luck to buyers anyway.
buyerman (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

$300 buys enough data for most people to last 2-3 years. i don't see how this loophole can stay open for that long. good luck to buyers anyway.
Uhm not asking $300, $150 is the price
GoodLuckChuck

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

This can be debated. If you look on my thread that I've created, I use up to 20gb of data a month (pic there for proof). This is only while I'm at work and speeds averaging 5-15mbs. In other areas, I can get up to 20+MBs providing me with a connection that is stable for daily home use. Currently, I pay $60 a month for internet. At $300, that's 5 months worth (!math). In this case, your statement becomes untrue.
madrinos

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:52:22 PM

This can be debated. If you look on my thread that I've created, I use up to 20gb of data a month (pic there for proof). This is only while I'm at work and speeds averaging 5-15mbs. In other areas, I can get up to 20+MBs providing me with a connection that is stable for daily home use. Currently, I pay $60 a month for internet. At $300, that's 5 months worth (!math). In this case, your statement becomes untrue.

Tip: Don't argue with the common-folk. Its better to just keep information to yourself.
Let the believers benefit and let the skeptics continue on.
ikilledcobain

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

So I've been avoiding updating this thread, but I feel like I should for the benefit of any future buyers.

The good news is that I was able to finally get the exploit working and I've got unlimited 4g LTE.

The downside is that I had to purchase two different model phones to get it working.

I was given a list of phones that will work with this exploit and the OP was unable to help me get the first one working. I have no doubt that it can be done with the first phone, but the OP doesn't seem to have a full knowledge of the exploit and how it works on every single model.

That being said, the OP was very professional, was willing to send the method with a half payment up front and half after I received it. He seemed genuinely concerned and spent a great deal of time trying to help.

To be completely frank, after all the time and money I ended up investing in this, it probably would have been easier to buy a pre-exploited phone or hotspot from the other sellers on this forum. Just my two cents.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
buyerman (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

So I've been avoiding updating this thread, but I feel like I should for the benefit of any future buyers.

The good news is that I was able to finally get the exploit working and I've got unlimited 4g LTE.

The downside is that I had to purchase two different model phones to get it working.

I was given a list of phones that will work with this exploit and the OP was unable to help me get the first one working. I have no doubt that it can be done with the first phone, but the OP doesn't seem to have a full knowledge of the exploit and how it works on every single model.

That being said, the OP was very professional, was willing to send the method with a half payment up front and half after I received it. He seemed genuinely concerned and spent a great deal of time trying to help.

To be completely frank, after all the time and money I ended up investing in this, it probably would have been easier to buy a pre-exploited phone or hotspot from the other sellers on this forum. Just my two cents.

Buyer felt I dont have enough experience because he spent more on a phone then he wanted to atm, but he could have waited and found a cheaper phone to use if patient.

Should be noted buyer also stopped contacting me a couple days after I gave him the method.

Overall method worked completely as I said and will work if u follow my steps(also I dont see how spending $400 on a hotspot or preconfigured phone would have been better then $150 for the method(you wont get the method if you just bought a preconfigured phone) but thanks for the review
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

After reading the thread and your responses so far, I am convinced that you are more professional in how you handle matters and even with the last review the user gave up there, it shows you are willing to help and I will equally offer some more advises,

1. Why not carry out an extensive research to understand the countries where this work perfectly so you include it your Op?

2. You also need to put a disclaimer as well concerning how you will guarantee them as well as the model of phone that goes along with your configuration and any deviation from that will result in extra costs on the part.

3. Is there a way you can make this legit or get from the supplier at a reduced price and sell the pre-paid one at a discount for heavy users of internet because with $100 I can get data that will sustain me for 2 years.
buyerman (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

After reading the thread and your responses so far, I am convinced that you are more professional in how you handle matters and even with the last review the user gave up there, it shows you are willing to help and I will equally offer some more advises,

1. Why not carry out an extensive research to understand the countries where this work perfectly so you include it your Op?

2. You also need to put a disclaimer as well concerning how you will guarantee them as well as the model of phone that goes along with your configuration and any deviation from that will result in extra costs on the part.

3. Is there a way you can make this legit or get from the supplier at a reduced price and sell the pre-paid one at a discount for heavy users of internet because with $100 I can get data that will sustain me for 2 years.

1) I would, but not really set that good financially to give phones to users to try in other countries unfortunately

2)The phone he did buy actually is VERY useful regardless if he can make it work on that phones o.s or not(kinda hard to explain without giving away too much)
But yes I can be more clear on it though

3)not really sure what you mean im sorry but you could pm me for more information on that question
h00l1gan

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

come to the dark side

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

I assume this is the Data Done Right hack?

I know a little bit about the exploit and I'm pretty comfortable around a cell phone - custom roms, rooting, bootloader unlocking, etc. Does this include any necessary files/images?
Yes it is and not much just maybe some skills in editing android system files
Android only? Will I be able to use it on my iPhone?
buyerman (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

I assume this is the Data Done Right hack?

I know a little bit about the exploit and I'm pretty comfortable around a cell phone - custom roms, rooting, bootloader unlocking, etc. Does this include any necessary files/images?
Yes it is and not much just maybe some skills in editing android system files
Android only? Will I be able to use it on my iPhone?
Unfortunately its a lineup of only android os phones.
But you could keep the phone with you and using as a portable wifi hotspot using the LTE
Free WiFi to your iPhone
ikilledcobain

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

Buyer felt I dont have enough experience because he spent more on a phone then he wanted to atm, but he could have waited and found a cheaper phone to use if patient.

Should be noted buyer also stopped contacting me a couple days after I gave him the method.

Overall method worked completely as I said and will work if u follow my steps(also I dont see how spending $400 on a hotspot or preconfigured phone would have been better then $150 for the method(you wont get the method if you just bought a preconfigured phone) but thanks for the review

I have no qualms with spending $100 on the first phone. My issue is that you didn't know how to get it working....which is what I paid for.

I had to spend another $100 for a different phone that was much easier to setup. I stopped contacting you because I lost any faith that you actually understood the exploit.

It's not a matter of money; it's a matter of knowledge. I paid for the knowledge that you offered and it was half complete at best.

I know the first phone is still worth something; that's not the point. The point is that you shouldn't be selling a method that you say works on x, y, z  phones if you only know how to getting it working on model z.

I didn't ask for a refund, I was going to let sleeping dogs lie, but you're making wildly inaccurate assumptions about why I'm upset. As I said, it's not a matter of the money. It's the fact that based on my experience with you, you have very little understanding of what you're actually doing.

Caveat Emptor.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

Bump one more copy available, can negotiate price!

May be this is just an oversight because you forgot to mention which country that this your service can be used and your selling price.

Does this in anyway involves downloading and installing software on the phone ?
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:00 AM

Pm'ed you for some more questions that I have regarding this method.

buyerman (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:35:57 AM

May be this is just an oversight because you forgot to mention which country that this your service can be used and your selling price.

Does this in anyway involves downloading and installing software on the phone ?
Oh im sorry its in the thread somewhere , but I am most comfortable with usa since thats the only place I know its guaranteed to work.

And it is in a way, but not in a way that is easily done
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Just sent you a PM, interested in getting the method. Looking forward to your reply Cheesy
vqoley

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

can use for another country?
buyerman (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

can use for another country?