Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338263 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

Guys, I don't even want to talk about price at wich  I bought first STX tokens. It was 33k sat. Now when I see current price, I can't even imagine how they could dropped the price so low.

Hopefully you are not still holding your tokens man because God knows how further low we are going to go.

Unfortunately I'm still holding it. I was very active participant of prediction process on Stox platform 2-3 month ago. But now I don't expect anything from this project. Invested money is lost for me.

I think STOX also lost one of the old main investor StratisKing because this is the first time I am not seeing him on the top 10 leaderboards.
Top Investors on the leaderboard are some of them disappearing,
maybe because the Stox prices are always down and they are thinking of moving their assets

Agreed with you this project is losing very quickly as compare with other markets and not looking safe heaven for investors. The team should have to take it serious and provide something fantastic to get back on the track.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

Guys, I don't even want to talk about price at wich  I bought first STX tokens. It was 33k sat. Now when I see current price, I can't even imagine how they could dropped the price so low.

Hopefully you are not still holding your tokens man because God knows how further low we are going to go.

Unfortunately I'm still holding it. I was very active participant of prediction process on Stox platform 2-3 month ago. But now I don't expect anything from this project. Invested money is lost for me.

I think STOX also lost one of the old main investor StratisKing because this is the first time I am not seeing him on the top 10 leaderboards.
maybe because the Stox prices are always down and they are thinking of moving their assets

Agreed with you this project is losing very quickly as compare with other markets and not looking safe heaven for investors. The team should have to take it serious and provide something fantastic to get back on the track.
I invested in this project last year, since that time the price has been falling for a year, now I have a big loss. Earlier I thought that the project is very promising, the team must prove it to us by their actions.
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

Guys, I don't even want to talk about price at wich  I bought first STX tokens. It was 33k sat. Now when I see current price, I can't even imagine how they could dropped the price so low.

I know market condition is not good right now but I still don't understand why STOX went from 1800 sats to 350 sats this quickly.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

No one knows what actually would happen else you can sell and buy back. Problem is you don't have alternative as market as whole is facing this crash and there is no escape. You may watch few projects were showing some resistance but finally have started to loose the floors. Let the things evolve naturally and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stox's platform has future in spite of this darkness we are watching now.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

No one knows what actually would happen else you can sell and buy back. Problem is you don't have alternative as market as whole is facing this crash and there is no escape. You may watch few projects were showing some resistance but finally have started to loose the floors. Let the things evolve naturally and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stox's platform has future in spite of this darkness we are watching now.
I think that Stox will be able to survive this difficult time. Judging by the fact that the project is already working, and has a lot of partnership agreements, the future of the project will undoubtedly be.
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Guys, I don't even want to talk about price at wich  I bought first STX tokens. It was 33k sat. Now when I see current price, I can't even imagine how they could dropped the price so low.

I know market condition is not good right now but I still don't understand why STOX went from 1800 sats to 350 sats this quickly.

Because team isn't developing own project. Because they has chosen way of development, which leads nowhere. And if they will not change it, situation will be worse for them.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
foxy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Hey, Did anyone received the BUFF tokens and/or the neural protocol tokens from them? Any idea when they will release the tokens?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

Though I enjoyed my participation in prediction in past but in this period don't have lot of time. I am using this situation in my favor other way by keep adding cheap STX into my wallet. It is best buy-deal to scoop up at under ICO price and with first recovery sign it will be kick off back to that level at least in no time. There is risk but believe in future of this project overcome that risk.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Though I enjoyed my participation in prediction in past but in this period don't have lot of time. I am using this situation in my favor other way by keep adding cheap STX into my wallet. It is best buy-deal to scoop up at under ICO price and with first recovery sign it will be kick off back to that level at least in no time. There is risk but believe in future of this project overcome that risk.

they secured a good amount of funding in the ICO as well as meaningful partnerships so I think they're safe until the next bull run. a lot of their capital is probably still in Eth though, which is a lot lower than during their ICO right now

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

Hey, Did anyone received the BUFF tokens and/or the neural protocol tokens from them? Any idea when they will release the tokens?

Nobody received these rewards yet it will appear under account tab history once they will distribute these rewards. Both projects have good reputation I hope soon they will release the amount for rewards as they promised.
foxy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Nobody received these rewards yet it will appear under account tab history once they will distribute these rewards. Both projects have good reputation I hope soon they will release the amount for rewards as they promised.

It's good to hear that no one received it yet because I thought it was just me who didn't. STOX has fallen so much that I hoping I can make some profit from those real tokens prediction.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

Well, I can't say that buying STX now is bad idea. But I think that there are a lot interesting coins on market with low price which I may prefer to buy than buy STX.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

stop dreaming, stx won't ever recover to it's ico price, i think it not recover at all. this was a scam ico all along, i won't recommend anyone buying this shit.
foxy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

stop dreaming, stx won't ever recover to it's ico price, i think it not recover at all. this was a scam ico all along, i won't recommend anyone buying this shit.

I won't say it was a scam ICO. It was just the series of bad choices they made that lead us to this prices.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

STOX has a certain potential, but there are already many competitors.  It is difficult to develop a project - if there is no original idea.  Although I hope that in December-January we will still see a big increase in STOX.  It is not necessary in the falling market to say that the project failed and so on.  I hope we will see the real picture soon. I hope...
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

STOX has a certain potential, but there are already many competitors.  It is difficult to develop a project - if there is no original idea.  Although I hope that in December-January we will still see a big increase in STOX.  It is not necessary in the falling market to say that the project failed and so on.  I hope we will see the real picture soon. I hope...

Yes, you are right. The one thing we can do in this situation is only to hope. Because I don't see any path for team of this project to change situation.

foxy

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

Yes, you are right. The one thing we can do in this situation is only to hope. Because I don't see any path for team of this project to change situation.

If STOX could get listed on some big exchange that could really help the project because even though we are listed on hitBTC many avoid that exchange because of high fees.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mixedup

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

A new monthly update would also be nice.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

However, with this situation or condition we must be sure that the team can change the situation and we will see what the team will do to change the situation
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

If STOX could get listed on some big exchange that could really help the project because even though we are listed on hitBTC many avoid that exchange because of high fees.
There is no problem with exchanges. Except hitBTC there is also Gate.io, where the same Tezos now trading with almost 500 thousand dollars trade volume

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: