Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338270 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Unfortunately I bought their tokens a long time ago. And my investments was disappear. And I don't see any developments of their platform. So what should I think?

There are 2 choices whether accept your lose and exit or keep patience wait what will happen in future. If you can afford lost of your money. Even situation is not looking in favor of this platform but nobody knows about the future.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

This thread is slowly dying like Stox platform. Sorry if I offended someone. But I can't find another words to describe current situation with project.

Even this is though time for Stox but I don't think it will very soon it has potential to make come back. I bought a lot than on recent price which is looking safe entry and it will give chance to multiply our amount soon.
seriously this is a scam project, do not get into this shit. there are many project 1000x better than stox, invest wisely!

Is there anything negative about the stox, recently we have not seen many any updates from the stox team. How can he says that project is a scam project?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

This thread is slowly dying like Stox platform. Sorry if I offended someone. But I can't find another words to describe current situation with project.

Even this is though time for Stox but I don't think it will very soon it has potential to make come back. I bought a lot than on recent price which is looking safe entry and it will give chance to multiply our amount soon.
seriously this is a scam project, do not get into this shit. there are many project 1000x better than stox, invest wisely!

Is there anything negative about the stox, recently we have not seen many any updates from the stox team. How can he says that project is a scam project?

Maybe it isn't scam. But this project looked like very promising after their ICO. And now we can see that stox platform is unsuccessful. And there are no any perspectives in the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Grunny4

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:40:56 PM

Yeah, I think its time to face it, the "Team" have just made themselves very rich at our expense, just like so many other ICO's. Nothing to be done about it, we all got badly burned in an unregulated market. Will not happen again.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:50:43 PM

Yeah, I think its time to face it, the "Team" have just made themselves very rich at our expense, just like so many other ICO's. Nothing to be done about it, we all got badly burned in an unregulated market. Will not happen again.
Another project advertised by Floyd Mayweather that looks more like a Scam. I will say that I fell for advertising from a famous person and invested in the project, and now I have big losses. I do not even know what will happen to the project in the future. Can someone from the team will respond?
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:06:35 AM

Another project advertised by Floyd Mayweather that looks more like a Scam. I will say that I fell for advertising from a famous person and invested in the project, and now I have big losses. I do not even know what will happen to the project in the future. Can someone from the team will respond?

Some projects are only promoted by some celebrities to attract people to participate in it .And the team didn't work hard on development. so many people have lost a lot of money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:31:31 AM

I think, any team member will say that project is alive, and Stox platform is developing. But, as we can see, their platform is dying slowly, the same as our expectations about this project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Komosa

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:14:44 AM

I think, any team member will say that project is alive, and Stox platform is developing. But, as we can see, their platform is dying slowly, the same as our expectations about this project.
I hope that the team has a lot of money left with ICO, and that now they have chosen the way of waiting while the market is such a difficult situation. We will wait, because we can not influence the situation.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:56:38 AM

I hope that the team has a lot of money left with ICO, and that now they have chosen the way of waiting while the market is such a difficult situation. We will wait, because we can not influence the situation.

I also think we have to stay patient in current situation while all markets are not performing good. I hope in future this project will give chance to make big profit to those who are buying on low price.
Komosa

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:11:50 PM

I also think we have to stay patient in current situation while all markets are not performing good. I hope in future this project will give chance to make big profit to those who are buying on low price.
Buy tokens at the current price is very tempting, it is a good opportunity to average the price. But it's a big risk to stay with a lot of unnecessary tokens. I looked at the statistics of visiting the platform, I see that many people use the platform, and there is hope for the future.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:00:47 AM

Almost 2 weeks passed still no distributions of the last month rewards so when they will make credit our accounts there. Where I can find the data how many tokens I will get there?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:37:51 AM

It was needed move to see some kind of speculation and increase in price of STX token. It was among those were not showing signs of resistance or activeness but now all looks good. This increase will bring it back in the game again to give some relief to old holders to get some profit. Volume isn't something wow but still good if you look positively.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:23:08 AM

Almost 2 weeks passed still no distributions of the last month rewards so when they will make credit our accounts there. Where I can find the data how many tokens I will get there?
By looking like this that until now there has been no distribution we certainly need to be patient to wait for the most important distribution to continue to follow the news

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:16:09 AM

+50% in 24h. and no any news? whats happening?

https://tothemoon.live/ - best crypto calendar
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

Maybe because Finney phones have started being delivered and Stox is featured in the Dapp centre brining new users?

Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:34:31 AM

Maybe because Finney phones have started being delivered and Stox is featured in the Dapp centre brining new users?

Maybe... Do u know  any more upcoming news  in near future about STX?
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:22:05 AM

wow, amazing indeed, today Stox has risen 30%, it looks like this is the beginning of a bullish season for altcoins, and bitcoin will also follow

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:26:43 AM

Maybe... Do u know  any more upcoming news  in near future about STX?

I think they said something in Telegram about an accouncement soon with new roadmap, but I have no idea what the changes will be or if they will announce something good.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:42:37 PM

wow, amazing indeed, today Stox has risen 30%, it looks like this is the beginning of a bullish season for altcoins, and bitcoin will also follow
you are impressed by mere 30% increase? it was just a pump and dump, price is down again. i really hope for bull season, i would get rid of this token for good.
Komosa

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

Now there is no liquidity, the token is of little interest. Even a small purchase will trigger a large price increase. But the partnership with Finney will have a very good impact on the future of the project. We are waiting for a new road map from the team, we want to know where the project is going.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: