Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338263 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:14:42 PM

the project is developing very well and a large team has already appeared who really work with this company, this is very good since coins can grow well in price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:31:57 PM

the project is developing very well and a large team has already appeared who really work with this company, this is very good since coins can grow well in price
How do you know the project has a big team? For me, the team is still a mystery. I really want to see the main site contribution about the team, this is a very important point in doing business.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:32:44 PM

There is bug on the platform they posted reward few days ago but it is not get credited to my account balance I just check the transactions history of my deposit on the platform. Is anybody else having the same issue?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:14:39 PM

many disagree with you. in my opinion they aren't making any development, no updates, no marketing, no reputable exchange partnership.

stox and it's founders are sued, https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-predictions-market-stox-and-founder-sued-for-4-6-million
_Lucky_

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:34:14 PM

Something had not been predicted for real tokens for a long time, whales had gone too! When will we get a BUFF?
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:26:12 PM

Something had not been predicted for real tokens for a long time, whales had gone too! When will we get a BUFF?

When they will get funds for this reward than they will make distribution to all participants who took part in this event. No update on the status of this campaign when it will happen.
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:52:28 AM

many disagree with you. in my opinion they aren't making any development, no updates, no marketing, no reputable exchange partnership.

stox and it's founders are sued, https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-predictions-market-stox-and-founder-sued-for-4-6-million
Yes. This is very bad news. The founder of the company has been repeatedly criticized and if the funds collected on the ICO are spent on something else - this can be a big problem for this project

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:43:55 AM

Yeah, I think its time to face it, the "Team" have just made themselves very rich at our expense, just like so many other ICO's. Nothing to be done about it, we all got badly burned in an unregulated market. Will not happen again.
Another project advertised by Floyd Mayweather that looks more like a Scam. I will say that I fell for advertising from a famous person and invested in the project, and now I have big losses. I do not even know what will happen to the project in the future. Can someone from the team will respond?

I think, any team member will say that project is alive, and Stox platform is developing. But, as we can see, their platform is dying slowly, the same as our expectations about this project.
I hope that the team has a lot of money left with ICO, and that now they have chosen the way of waiting while the market is such a difficult situation. We will wait, because we can not influence the situation.

Yes, it is right many companies have lost their value in the market due to huge market fluctuation and which makes companies not even giving updates about their progress to the community. This makes us think a negative way about their progress whether they want to hide until the market starts recovering.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:51:08 AM

Recently I heard some investors accused the team of stealing funds from ico to do other things.I want to know if the team did this and what news the team has about it.I hope they can give us a statement.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:59:15 AM

So first Mayweather, now the CEO is being sued... Lol.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:04:32 PM

Recently I heard some investors accused the team of stealing funds from ico to do other things.I want to know if the team did this and what news the team has about it.I hope they can give us a statement.
This is not the first claim to the founder of the company. I think there's some truth to that. And what is happening with the project sirinlabs also does not inspire confidence in him

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:22:28 AM

So first Mayweather, now the CEO is being sued... Lol.

Yes, I read about that earlier this week gotta say this ship is going down hard and I doubt anyone can save it lol.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:18:38 AM

It looks like team will not respond to anything here, because as we see there is no team that answers people's questions
what about their telegram channel?
usually telegram is the most crowded media compared to other social media for discussion of project
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

It looks like team will not respond to anything here, because as we see there is no team that answers people's questions
usually telegram is the most crowded media compared to other social media for discussion of project
I agree with what you say and if we ask in this forum it might not be answered by the team but if I ask via the telegram group I am sure there will definitely be answered because there are all active

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:18:35 PM

I agree with what you say and if we ask in this forum it might not be answered by the team but if I ask via the telegram group I am sure there will definitely be answered because there are all active
team or their support representative will ignore such questions. they should make a blog post and write about their development, expenses etc.. make everything transparent, i do doubt they will not do that.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:30:48 PM

team or their support representative will ignore such questions. they should make a blog post and write about their development, expenses etc.. make everything transparent, i do doubt they will not do that.

I just saw the admin active on the telegram channel, they answered several questions so if there are questions please join now because the admin is only online a few hours not 24 hours.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:05:43 PM

I just saw the admin active on the telegram channel, they answered several questions so if there are questions please join now because the admin is only online a few hours not 24 hours.
Uncomfortable questions he would not answer. Even the latest news about obvinenija CEO Stox, is a blow below the belt. Investments are lost, but I will not sell my tokens for a penny.
TrabajoDeLaNoche

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:30:12 AM

Dude, it's obvious, token sales are just sales, profit for the company. The shareholders of the company can dispose of the funds as they see please.
They have no obligation to use it in the project at all. This is a misconception.
If 30m USD were invested in Stox it would be top 10 crypto by now !
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:10:12 AM

They are active on the telegram channel almost every day (https://t.me/joinchat/DByWw0Pnq9BAy4FqPv_Lyg) but I doubt they will answer his question.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:16:05 AM

They are active on the telegram channel almost every day (https://t.me/joinchat/DByWw0Pnq9BAy4FqPv_Lyg) but I doubt they will answer his question.
Why you can doubt because I think if the team is active in the telegram group maybe the team will answer our questions all the most important we hope that the question can be answered

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: