Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Semi Long Term Loan Request 8Btc - 6 mo  (Read 640 times)
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:31:32 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2013, 09:15:17 AM by i3lome

I would need 8 Btc for a Term of 6 Months. Im not very good with percentages but am willing to repay 12Btc . If that is too large 6 Btc for 8.5 return would be my next option.  I will be using the coin to upgrade some equipment and also to help maximize returns on trades on Btc-E.

I trade Ltc, I started trading a month ago with 0.20 Ltc and within a month I have multiplied it to 4.69 Ltc in about 1 month. I trade daily for 6-8hours and I go for low gains, repeatedly. Im to the point know where I am confident in my trades and havent incured a loss in little over a week. Im needing quanity to multiply trade further.

Coupling trading and equipment upgrades, I will be able to advance my return and repay the agreed amount in shorter than 6 months but Im giving myself room. A monthly payment will be made in good faith, most likey the whole loan will not be use and will keep remainder in cold storage for safe keeping,

I work full time at Uhaul in TN, With bills and everything I can afford $100 amonth to use as saftey money incase something doesnt pan out.

USD Value will not effect the terms. Meaning for 8 Btc loan 12 Btc to be returned. Even if Btc goes to $500.

If return seems a little high, i can deal with that. If anyone is willing to give me a hand up I am glad to pay a little extra in the long run.

Im on Btc-E Daily- User Name-i3lome, email- i3lome@gmail.com since 2004 or 2005.

Thank you for Reading. I wont let you down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 01:07:46 PM

Get a payday advance from uHaul.  They trust you more than we do.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:21:27 PM

I have already tried the obvious, or a cash advance place.  I work to pay for Rent, car, kids and insurance. Doing a cash advance will not give me enough time to repay the loan with out making my kids miss eating. The way Uhaul loans work, money is taken directly from the paycheck on a weekly basis until it is repayed. I almost live paycheck to paycheck so I cant do this with out doing the Bill shuffle and someone not getting payed. The kids will always come first, I cant gamble when it comes to the them.

If trust is what I need and I can provide information, How can I prove Im worthy. Is someone willing to help me build my credit. Small BTC0.5 or Ltc for a period of a week or so, to be repaid at a set amount buy lender.

Thank you for Reading
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:28:43 PM

You'll probably have to provide some collateral in order for anyone to give you this loan.

Too many people with new accounts have come on here, taken coins and never come back.  And they've all said they were honest and not scammers.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:11:13 PM

You'll probably have to provide some collateral in order for anyone to give you this loan.

Too many people with new accounts have come on here, taken coins and never come back.  And they've all said they were honest and not scammers.   Undecided

I see your point of view and understand why folks dont want to risk it.  I would be willing to give my facebook and cellphone number so I can give direct contact info. Like lenders im worried about giving out enough personal info for someone to steal my identity, so I can see the risks on both sides.

I know most likely no one will take the chance on me and who could blame them. I guess I was just hoping someone would just look at it as a 8coin loan, Instead of ~800 Loan.  Its just so hard to get ahead now days, I did have someone loan me Hashing power to help get a payout from My Ltc Pool, My pool had a 2.5ltc limit and I mined ~0.84 in a month. He has set a mine worker for me and 245kh/s I will be giving him 1.5ltc for his help. Like i said in OP i dont want a hand out, just a hand up.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:49:01 PM

Not going to happen, sorry.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:16:59 AM

Thank you for your time and Direct answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: