Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59043 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

today I'm going to visit an archaeological site of the era of the Turkish ottoman empire, I would like to enter in the website after you have paid in crypto, or token kapu with my wallet and always on my smartphone to follow the history, see the artifacts found and catalogued on the blockchain, augmented reality and while we walk the site. soon we will have all these solutions and others that are still there imagine. good future to all

Do us well by giving us update on your trip, a photo or two would be appreciated Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

Very interesting project!! It aims to make immutable the human history through the creation of the first world archaeological blockchain of the modern era!! I believe this project will be success!!
enigmatical

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:22:06 PM

Very interesting project!! It aims to make immutable the human history through the creation of the first world archaeological blockchain of the modern era!! I believe this project will be success!!
Of course its gonna be a success, because history would be preserved via this medium on the blockchain.
Ronin35

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

I was reading the whitepaper and I'm interested in pre-sale. What is the price of 1 KAPU for the pre-sale?
enigmatical

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

I was reading the whitepaper and I'm interested in pre-sale. What is the price of 1 KAPU for the pre-sale?

The project is good and motivates investors to still re-invest more, imagine an extra 100% bonus to an already 10%. Its going for 2500 sats, for more details, you can join the international telegram group here: http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO9aD3Zve2u0uxbsg or pre-sale channel: @kapu_pre_sale
Ronin35

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

The project is good and motivates investors to still re-invest more, imagine an extra 100% bonus to an already 10%. Its going for 2500 sats, for more details, you can join the international telegram group here: http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO9aD3Zve2u0uxbsg or pre-sale channel: @kapu_pre_sale

Perfect!! I think it represents a good investment for an interesting project!
enigmatical

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

today I'm going to visit an archaeological site of the era of the Turkish ottoman empire, I would like to enter in the website after you have paid in crypto, or token kapu with my wallet and always on my smartphone to follow the history, see the artifacts found and catalogued on the blockchain, augmented reality and while we walk the site. soon we will have all these solutions and others that are still there imagine. good future to all

Do us well by giving us update on your trip, a photo or two would be appreciated Grin Grin

We still waiting for your visit update to the archeological site turkish ottoman empire
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

We still waiting for your visit update to the archeological site turkish ottoman empire
I have to be honest that I was equipped, I went to relax because it is a place of restorative. I will definitely go again for its characteristics and I also add the photos of the olive tree the world's oldest, can be considered a relic a living archaeological site. in the case of a tree you can register it on the blockchain even with the DNA, the type of lymph and the values of photosynthesis c. !? in addition to the outer form, but subject to change
katerina.dobriborsci

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:30:26 PM

wow, i suppose it is great idea! The post layout is amazing:) Good luck!
sashakon

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:47:48 PM

Joined facebook and twitter. I will stay tuned with this project. I hope, ICO will be succesfull.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:55:13 AM

wow, i suppose it is great idea! The post layout is amazing:) Good luck!

The Capua is a city of Rome  and it is the coin used in Rome. Coins were forged with all three metals (bronze, silver, gold), but Capua was the only one of the three cities to issue precious metal coins. Blockchain is most secured technology which was used in KAPU. By using blockchain people can send their precious data safely and quickly without taking any middleman help. KAPU can send arhceological data with any institute or government body  and with anyone in a safe way.
enigmatical

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:45:33 PM

I have to be honest that I was equipped, I went to relax because it is a place of restorative. I will definitely go again for its characteristics and I also add the photos of the olive tree the world's oldest, can be considered a relic a living archaeological site. in the case of a tree you can register it on the blockchain even with the DNA, the type of lymph and the values of photosynthesis c. !? in addition to the outer form, but subject to change

I can imagine what a beautiful scenery it would be, to behold these archeological artifacts and relics. I wish I was able to embark on this tourist visit.
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:42:15 PM

I can imagine what a beautiful scenery it would be, to behold these archeological artifacts and relics. I wish I was able to embark on this tourist visit.
undertake a course in human culture, in art, in history, philosophy of belonging to a lineage.
if these things can register on the blockchain, our culture will be stronger
enigmatical

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:08:52 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:08:36 PM by enigmatical

undertake a course in human culture, in art, in history, philosophy of belonging to a lineage.
Yes, I totally agree with you on this, because it will certainly preserve our cultural heritage for posterity.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:51 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you on this, because it will certain preserve our cultural heritage for posterity.
i also agree preservation of culture for future generations is fundamental...
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

The Blockchain is not only criptovaluta. The coins of the virtual is, in fact, only
one of its countless possible applications.
And it is precisely thanks to the absence of a centralized management that is the Blockchain
allows you to send any data in a secure manner, in the absence of
intermediaries and allowing an exchange of data is free from risks between the two
entity.
And it is precisely this intrinsic safety, which, with its characteristic
of the immutability excludes the need of having to resort to means of third
parties, such as, for example, an e-mail provider, a service
cloud computing, or external certification, or systems
the timestamp for a certain date
enigmatical

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

The Blockchain is not only criptovaluta. The coins of the virtual is, in fact, only
one of its countless possible applications.
And it is precisely thanks to the absence of a centralized management that is the Blockchain
allows you to send any data in a secure manner, in the absence of
intermediaries and allowing an exchange of data is free from risks between the two
entity.
And it is precisely this intrinsic safety, which, with its characteristic
of the immutability excludes the need of having to resort to means of third
parties, such as, for example, an e-mail provider, a service
cloud computing, or external certification, or systems
the timestamp for a certain date

This must be an extract from the whitepaper. This would explode into alot of opportunities for the archeological and tourism industry
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:41:56 PM

do you think if Kapu was adopted as a system of cataloguing by a private entity that trades in works of art,
 or a public body for his museum, a still from the university.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:24:07 PM

do you think if Kapu was adopted as a system of cataloguing by a private entity that trades in works of art,
i hope kapu will be adopted in both ways private and pubblic society like musem etc...
enigmatical

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

i hope kapu will be adopted in both ways private and pubblic society like musem etc...

It would definitely be a good plus for the project, if kapu adopts both sectors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: