Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59043 times)
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:04:44 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 05:23:00 PM by Erickvand

you offer a project with an interesting concept. I am interested in investing some of my money for your project. this may be good to support your project. I will soon realize it.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:30:19 PM

Looks like this one almost same with Blockpool which doing TEC campaign. How many KAPU project funds are collected during Pre-Sale?
Is there minimum milestone on ICOs?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

Looks like this one almost same with Blockpool which doing TEC campaign. How many KAPU project funds are collected during Pre-Sale?
Is there minimum milestone on ICOs?

The presale is still on and would end in 4days, thats September 16th from which time the TEC would start. However, you raised a valid point, as there is no display on how much has been collected so far on pre-ico from the site.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

you offer a project with an interesting concept. I am interested in investing some of my money for your project. this may be good to support your project. I will soon realize it.
I'm new to all this and i was reading many white papers those days and in my opinion KAPU is one of the bests projects. The way the solved all problems that affect similar projects is brilliant. I see how KAPU can take over the crypto world in near future.
Ben111

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:58 AM

Maybe it's true, but I'm hopeful about some support from an academic or university.

if they are prepared as they seem, they are already keeping contacts with them. it should be important also for them.

And so, if they still know nothing it isn't going right. But these are just suppositions and nothing more. I'll wait for some real news.  Smiley

maybe they have some manifestations of interest or even agreements, but these may be private information.

I think they should also seek support from museums
wolfgb888

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

I'm new to all this and i was reading many white papers those days and in my opinion KAPU is one of the bests projects. The way the solved all problems that affect similar projects is brilliant. I see how KAPU can take over the crypto world in near future.
think of solving all the problems of cultural management is bold, having the ambition to propose and accept a new registry/data base for the works of art and archaeological finds is great. Kapu will be the driving engine of a large change
rangnatht

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

Good project wishing you best for all team members behind this project.. I joined social bounty compain..
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

Interesting concept.

Which official institutions are you working together with? I imagine collaborations with archeological study programs is part of the key to success here.

enigmatical

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:42:25 AM

I still wonder what the countdown on the website www.kapu.one is for???  Is it countdown to the end of the pre-sale which is unlikely, or beginning of the TEC which also is unlikely or is it to the launch of the Mainnet??
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:23:45 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:38:13 PM by fajarkus12

I still wonder what the countdown on the website www.kapu.one is for???  Is it countdown to the end of the pre-sale which is unlikely, or beginning of the TEC which also is unlikely or is it to the launch of the Mainnet??

Maybe that countdown is counting from nowday to MainNET launch,  because this MainNET will be launching at oct 21st. You can find this information on the first page this thread. Dev must give some notice around that countdown on www.kapu.one
wolfgb888

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Interesting concept.

Which official institutions are you working together with? I imagine collaborations with archeological study programs is part of the key to success here.
I have heard of collaborations already in course work, other institution will come as soon as the ice was broken. for the Kapu project, you have to have patience because you can measure it with entities outside of the ecosystem of crypto economic, that are slower to metabolize the technological development
enigmatical

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

I still wonder what the countdown on the website www.kapu.one is for???  Is it countdown to the end of the pre-sale which is unlikely, or beginning of the TEC which also is unlikely or is it to the launch of the Mainnet??

Maybe that countdown is counting from nowday to MainNET launch,  because this MainNET will be launching at oct 21st. You can find this information on the first page this thread. Dev must give some notice around that countdown on www.kapu.one

You are right,  I guess this should be the countdown to the launch of the MainNet which is about 37days away which is also what the countdown displays on the site. 
JooBra

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:57:27 PM

Interesting concept.

I have heard of collaborations already in course work, other institution will come as soon as the ice was broken. for the Kapu project, you have to have patience because you can measure it with entities outside of the ecosystem of crypto economic, that are slower to metabolize the technological development
Exactly, official institutions are a bit slow to catch up with the technology world but I'm sure when they read white paper and understand the project in total they will get in it.
enigmatical

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:26:48 PM

Interesting concept.

Exactly, official institutions are a bit slow to catch up with the technology world but I'm sure when they read white paper and understand the project in total they will get in it.

Unfortunately I dont think they would be slow to catch up with this technology as many think because this project and others alike is simplifying information registered on the blockchain which is readily accessible from any part of the world thereby making academic work on archaeological work and studies a lot easier
JooBra

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

Interesting concept.

Unfortunately I dont think they would be slow to catch up with this technology as many think because this project and others alike is simplifying information registered on the blockchain which is readily accessible from any part of the world thereby making academic work on archaeological work and studies a lot easier
That is good news. If I'm studying archaeological study programs  that would be perfect for me. I hope there is something similar done with other projects and other academic programs. Cant wait future is bright!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

This project is unique, they aim not only to get profit but also for education around the world. Maybe it can implement in developing country. i suggest capu team planning to asia  for promote this project, not only in EU because it can help education in  the univesity and asia is potential market
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:48:36 PM

This project is unique, they aim not only to get profit but also for education around the world. Maybe it can implement in developing country. i suggest capu team planning to asia  for promote this project, not only in EU because it can help education in  the univesity and asia is potential market
yes, kapu has a good purpose for everyone especially in the field of education. I think it would be good if kapu glance at Asian market which generally have big investor. it is necessary to develop me if I want to succeed in a very world

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

how is the development of KAPU project now? whether it is still continuing or has stopped, because I see the progress of this project, hardly any. I follow your bounty campaign, whether the project is still continuing, that's the question I always want to ask
JooBra

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

yes, kapu has a good purpose for everyone especially in the field of education. I think it would be good if kapu glance at Asian market which generally have big investor. it is necessary to develop me if I want to succeed in a very world
Asia is the biggest market. I don't know how much they are involved there but that's the right direction. If people would know they will(or are) invest(ing) in Asia there would be more interest in it and they would attract more interest.
enigmatical

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

Asia is the biggest market. I don't know how much they are involved there but that's the right direction. If people would know they will(or are) invest(ing) in Asia there would be more interest in it and they would attract more interest.

I don't think majority of investors are from Asia, but come on Asia has huge market potential there unfortunately the Chinese ban spoilt the whole party at least for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: