Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59043 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

This project is unique, they aim not only to get profit but also for education around the world. Maybe it can implement in developing country. i suggest capu team planning to asia  for promote this project, not only in EU because it can help education in  the univesity and asia is potential market
yes, kapu has a good purpose for everyone especially in the field of education. I think it would be good if kapu glance at Asian market which generally have big investor. it is necessary to develop me if I want to succeed in a very world
Asia is the biggest market. I don't know how much they are involved there but that's the right direction. If people would know they will(or are) invest(ing) in Asia there would be more interest in it and they would attract more interest.

I don't think majority of investors are from Asia, but come on Asia has huge market potential there unfortunately the Chinese ban spoilt the whole party at least for now.
Yeah really bad for now but could projects like KAPU get some kind of privileges if the ban stays? Cause its also a good educational project with which many students would be happy. I think that should be considered also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:41:30 PM

This project is unique, they aim not only to get profit but also for education around the world. Maybe it can implement in developing country. i suggest capu team planning to asia  for promote this project, not only in EU because it can help education in  the univesity and asia is potential market
yes, kapu has a good purpose for everyone especially in the field of education. I think it would be good if kapu glance at Asian market which generally have big investor. it is necessary to develop me if I want to succeed in a very world
Asia is the biggest market. I don't know how much they are involved there but that's the right direction. If people would know they will(or are) invest(ing) in Asia there would be more interest in it and they would attract more interest.

I don't think majority of investors are from Asia, but come on Asia has huge market potential there unfortunately the Chinese ban spoilt the whole party at least for now.
Yeah really bad for now but could projects like KAPU get some kind of privileges if the ban stays? Cause its also a good educational project with which many students would be happy. I think that should be considered also.

Unfortunately the market is driven by rumor, hence the popular saying buy the rumor, sell the news, alot of intending investors are probably watching for now and maybe invest in the last minutes. Theres hope
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:34:27 AM

Unfortunately the market is driven by rumor, hence the popular saying buy the rumor, sell the news, alot of intending investors are probably watching for now and maybe invest in the last minutes. Theres hope

I agree with you, with down of bitcoin it's time to buy back more and more and invest on ico like kapu. But don't worry this project very potential and aim to education and education always exist and always high demand.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

Interesting concept.

Which official institutions are you working together with? I imagine collaborations with archeological study programs is part of the key to success here.
I have heard of collaborations already in course work, other institution will come as soon as the ice was broken. for the Kapu project, you have to have patience because you can measure it with entities outside of the ecosystem of crypto economic, that are slower to metabolize the technological development
Exactly, official institutions are a bit slow to catch up with the technology world but I'm sure when they read white paper and understand the project in total they will get in it.

Unfortunately I dont think they would be slow to catch up with this technology as many think because this project and others alike is simplifying information registered on the blockchain which is readily accessible from any part of the world thereby making academic work on archaeological work and studies a lot easier

(unfortunately?) I'm a bit worried about it, because you can do the best product that has ever been, but if no one buys it it can't stay alive and give something back to investors. redenblack13 is right when asks Kapu team about contacts with academic world.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

Interesting concept.

Which official institutions are you working together with? I imagine collaborations with archeological study programs is part of the key to success here.
I have heard of collaborations already in course work, other institution will come as soon as the ice was broken. for the Kapu project, you have to have patience because you can measure it with entities outside of the ecosystem of crypto economic, that are slower to metabolize the technological development
Exactly, official institutions are a bit slow to catch up with the technology world but I'm sure when they read white paper and understand the project in total they will get in it.

Unfortunately I dont think they would be slow to catch up with this technology as many think because this project and others alike is simplifying information registered on the blockchain which is readily accessible from any part of the world thereby making academic work on archaeological work and studies a lot easier

(unfortunately?) I'm a bit worried about it, because you can do the best product that has ever been, but if no one buys it it can't stay alive and give something back to investors. redenblack13 is right when asks Kapu team about contacts with academic world.

Indeed I do not doubt about its potential, but just about the reception. This is not something that us can buy in a store or download on our phone, so public have no roles in its success. It must be used by a certain bunch of person in one market segment. If anyone of them is still talking with Kapu, it could be a not good sign.

enigmatical

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

I read that during the ICO, an online shop would be made available where users will be able to buy various gadgets such as mousepads, brooches, cups and the legendary KAPU’s shirts! Is another site going to be designed for this purpose??
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:01:25 AM

This project is unique, they aim not only to get profit but also for education around the world. Maybe it can implement in developing country. i suggest capu team planning to asia  for promote this project, not only in EU because it can help education in  the univesity and asia is potential market

I have read that the geographic area where you will be involved more in the Ico l' Europe, I remain of the idea that these decisions of the chinese government or other governments do not cause strong damage to the ecosystem. are repercussions that last for a few days until we find a solution
alelosbrigia

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:09:14 AM

today ico start?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:34:12 PM

today ico start?

maybe tomorrow sir, based on white paper, kapu will start ico on 16th september and will end on 16th october. It's time to buy more bitcoin and invest it to Kapu. I think kapu is interesting project because there are no project like kapu
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

today ico start?

maybe tomorrow sir, based on white paper, kapu will start ico on 16th september and will end on 16th october. It's time to buy more bitcoin and invest it to Kapu. I think kapu is interesting project because there are no project like kapu

The ICO will start tomorrow. As in white paper and website. I'm agree with my colleague up there!  Smiley It could be a good moment to buy more bitcoin to invest. If you have a strong heart, of course!

jhon conor

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

when will your ICO start? I see your website is not perfect.
Maybe you better improve your website first
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

today ico start?

The ICO will start tomorrow. As in white paper and website. I'm agree with my colleague up there!  Smiley It could be a good moment to buy more bitcoin to invest. If you have a strong heart, of course!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy you must have a strong heart to play this game! I notice that a lot of people is not so afraid by the recent news. that's a good thing, it means that cryptocurrencies will be not killed so easly!  Smiley

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

The ICO will start tomorrow. The site is perfect: https://www.kapu.one/ You can find what you're looking for just scrolling a bit down or if you open Project > project from the menu.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

The ICO will start tomorrow. The site is perfect: https://www.kapu.one/ You can find what you're looking for just scrolling a bit down or if you open Project > project from the menu.
tomorrow, another step forward for the big project, scientific and cultural, let's not forget that this project will serve the science and the community scientific archaeologists, and also will be able to use the Kapu also individuals that want to register their works. all those who have the hobbies of painting, sculpting, build, oper, and hope that they are ricunosciute in time
enigmatical

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

TEC starts on the 16th Sept, thats tomorrow, ofcourse I also think the countdown displayed should have the immediate forthcoming ICO rather than MainNet launch atleast for now, or team can integrate both in the countdown because both are important.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

Interesting concept.

That is good news. If I'm studying archaeological study programs  that would be perfect for me. I hope there is something similar done with other projects and other academic programs. Cant wait future is bright!
It is a revolutionary project.
The institutions are slow to hear these news too much bureaucracy... but reading the whitepaper I defy anyone not to be excited about the project
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:17:27 AM

Interesting concept.

That is good news. If I'm studying archaeological study programs  that would be perfect for me. I hope there is something similar done with other projects and other academic programs. Cant wait future is bright!
The institutions are slow to hear these news too much bureaucracy... but reading the whitepaper I defy anyone not to be excited about the project
.                                                                                                                                                                           Great project! They used a blockchain technology to help historic issues like archaeological study. The team is very known in dPOS cryptocoin (I recognized four Oxycoin member). The Ark plataform is very stable too. This ICo will start tomorrow and I will put it in my radar! Congratulations!                                       
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

Interesting concept.

.                                                                                                                                                                           Great project! They used a blockchain technology to help historic issues like archaeological study. The team is very known in dPOS cryptocoin (I recognized four Oxycoin member). The Ark plataform is very stable too. This ICo will start tomorrow and I will put it in my radar! Congratulations!                                       

indeed the ark has been very very stable also in the past days of crazy fluctuations. I'm starting to like more dpos cryptocurrencies since the next days facts.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

That's true! I'm looking at the charts in this moment and I notice that the shape of Ark's line has been almost stable instead of all the others that are all pretty similar.  Shocked

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

That's true! I'm looking at the charts in this moment and I notice that the shape of Ark's line has been almost stable instead of all the others that are all pretty similar.  Shocked

maybe it could be not a very good thing for speculation. the most of people has took advantage of the opportunity to buy some cryptos at a very low price and make and easy profit...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: