Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59043 times)
chillycoolll

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Cool stuff, I believe every activity should be cryptomanaged as it will incentivize people who take part in them.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungbach409

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Hello. Where is information about your team?
kapucoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

Is there any news about reaching any exchange? And what is the total supply for this coin, and will be added in future masternodes for this coin?

We are contacting new exchanges without stopping, as soon as there will be news we will update you.
KAPU, as well as ARK, does't have a max supply ... 154,030 kapu are forged each year.
In dpos systems we talk about nodes and not of masternodes (more info: https://kapu.one/WP_EN.pdf).

- KAPU TEAM -

kapucoin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Hello. Where is information about your team?

Hi, team information can be viewed here: https://kapu.one/

- KAPU TEAM -
M.Terzi

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

This project has been interesting since the first time. It has become a nice website with dynamic content.
I wish you continued success, thanks and best regards.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

This project has been interesting since the first time. It has become a nice website with dynamic content.
I wish you continued success, thanks and best regards.
Yes, I am waiting for the specific time of KAPU listing. I believe this will help to expand and better develop this project.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

KAPU deposit/withdraw are back online at www.livecoin.net

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

KAPU Team at UNESCO headquarter in Paris presenting data protection on the Blockchain

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
david3

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
Merited by borgobio (1)

SCAM, They banned me on telegram groups just because I was complaining about the development. The main and only dev is Giovanni (BitNow), after 8 months there isn't nothing to see yet, all the community is against you. Martino Merola (CEO) doesn't reply but keeps deleting messages of investors tired of your bullshit.
Soon there will be an accusation thread and I hope for some legal actions because are the only things that you deserve.
Really bad management, worst ICO I've ever seen.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

SCAM, They banned me on telegram groups just because I was complaining about the development. The main and only dev is Giovanni (BitNow), after 8 months there isn't nothing to see yet, all the community is against you. Martino Merola (CEO) doesn't reply but keeps deleting messages of investors tired of your bullshit.
Soon there will be an accusation thread and I hope for some legal actions because are the only things that you deserve.

It is unfortunate.
I think the team should not doing that.
They must be more transparent to the community about the progress.

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Nothing to see yet means you are not following the development of the project: we have
We also went to UNESCO this week and have various partnership with museums, private and public institutions interested in the project.

You are free to help the development yourself using our GitHub Development bounty program: we are always in the search of talented developers to help us preserve human history.
https://medium.com/kapucoin/kapu-github-development-bounty-program-457553f48712

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Whats up here

borgobio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Ok, let's discuss a little about this project.

Seems like they love the crypto world (that should be decentralized) so much that everything that goes against their thoughts, especially kiashaan(CEO) and Giovanni(Not-anymore-DEV), is being deleted, every users that complains about the coin (which value is zero), about the development(stuck since october, infact none of what they said in the WP has been done), the team(the ex-dev started his own coin with the excuse that "the kapu value is too low to work full time on it"), is banned.

We all know that at the moment, no one in the team has the ability and experience to develop this project.
We all know that the TEC raised 750k usd, and since then, NOTHING has been done for marketing, NO ONE is being paid to develop the project, almost no clarity about the financial status of the team, a thing that was proposed long long time ago.
We all know that every all relationships with the ark team cracked.

A CEO that rage in italian and then pretends to respect the english language as an international chat.
A CEO that threat of suing for flooding or spamming the chat.

This is not an healthy community.
They behave like they own the community, while we all know that the community lost the hope on this project months ago, this is why, of the 206 members in the inlt chat, only few of them has been banned, almost no one cares anymore about the project.

Under here an extract from one of their private chat, because of course they cannot even afford a level of child-proof security.

https://imgur.com/a/tpJrgRz
david3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Nothing to see yet means you are not following the development of the project: we have
We also went to UNESCO this week and have various partnership with museums, private and public institutions interested in the project.

You are free to help the development yourself using our GitHub Development bounty program: we are always in the search of talented developers to help us preserve human history.
https://medium.com/kapucoin/kapu-github-development-bounty-program-457553f48712

Bla Bla Bla Giovanni, is that ugly copy-paste from bootstrap the outcome of 8 months of work?? Do you have the courage to reply like that when in telegram channel you're still saying "we' re deciding..."  about development status. I saw that you don't waste time when there is to delete your own messages full of bullshit.
david3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

No response...I hope that you unban me on telegram at least because I can't get updates now. Reddit is dead
kapucoin

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

The kapu team refuses to respond to the recent provocations of free FUD.
Kapu is consistent with the whitepeaper and is proceeding, we have never stopped. In this period there are several important events, we are making known our start-up on the territory, to events and meetings with potential partners. We will re-launch the community and improve communication, we will strengthen the marketing and we will optimize the development ... we are working to get on this.  Smiley
david3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:01:42 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 04:46:42 PM by david3

Kapu is consistent with the whitepeaper and is proceeding, we have never stopped. In this period there are several important events, we are making known our start-up on the territory, to events and meetings with potential partners. We will re-launch the community and improve communication, we will strengthen the marketing and we will optimize the development ... we are working to get on this.  Smiley

Maybe you don' t even know what FUD is... I'm just reporting what is happening.
However you're still saying "we will..we will..we will" I think you had to handle better the situation from the first moment but the only thing that you showed is your incompetence, 8 months are passed and which is the outcome for your investors? reply by yourself, I think that the bitnow's post (above) already gives an idea.
I'm waiting to be unbanned from telegram, I already contacted bitnow and he said "buy another sim to talk with martino on telegram because I don't want to be involved" is this the "team"?  Embarrassed

Here the proof (Italian):
https://imgur.com/a/YW5BTfN

If you didn't understand yet: I'll be glad when you unban me on telegram, we're not in North Korea, if you like censorship this is not the place. You already reported me for spam, I think it's enough and more.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

...omissis...

However you're still saying "we will..we will..we will" I think you had to handle better the situation from the first moment but the only thing that you showed is your incompetence, 8 months are passed and which is the outcome for your investors? reply by yourself, I think that the bitnow's post (above) already gives an idea.
I'm waiting to be unbanned from telegram, I already contacted bitnow and he said "buy another sim to talk with martino on telegram because I don't want to be involved" is this the "team"?  Embarrassed

If you didn't understand yet: I'll be glad when you unban me on telegram, we're not in North Korea, if you like censorship this is not the place. You already reported me for spam, I think it's enough and more.

That is not reporting what is happening, that is accusing someone of incompetence without detailing your motivations... and you are not doing it in my name.

Long live the Archaeoloy, long live the KAPU project and long live to @kiashaan that is doing an amazing job in connecting people in the Archeological work to technology.

Have a productive day buddy

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
borgobio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Kapu is consistent with the whitepeaper and is proceeding, we have never stopped. In this period there are several important events, we are making known our start-up on the territory, to events and meetings with potential partners. We will re-launch the community and improve communication, we will strengthen the marketing and we will optimize the development ... we are working to get on this.  Smiley

"...is proceding, we never stopped"

Well, this: https://imgur.com/a/Xl5XKm6 is the proof the team don't know what to do about the project, and this was 1 month ago, did they fixed everything in 1 month time? wow
david3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 05:43:46 PM by david3

...omissis...

That is not reporting what is happening, that is accusing someone of incompetence without detailing your motivations... and you are not doing it in my name.

Long live the Archaeoloy, long live the KAPU project and long live to @kiashaan that is doing an amazing job in connecting people in the Archeological work to technology.

Have a productive day buddy

Okay so let's report what is going on (I'm talking about development from the first message, of course)

The last update on GitHub is on 2nd April for kapu-desktop, for the other repo even older.

Github:
https://imgur.com/a/El4LiPy

Since the first repo there are your commits mostly, Giovanni, when the team presented on this thread (first post) is another. I can see "ambros" as CoreDev that I don't know who is, now the CoreDev is you so I don't know if you used a fake nick or is another person. "Luigi" marked as kapu dev never committed nothing on GitHub. So can we know who are the real devs???

Then, looking at your commits you just replace some words with other or something else, there isn't a proof of your skills Giovanni. The only thing completely made by you is https://kapu-geojson.netlify.com that doesn't exist on GitHub so we can't see the quality of the code but the first impression is really bad, judge by yourself if that is acceptable, is the only thing that has been done and yes, for me is incompetence.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: