Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2017, 06:22:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to invest, but don't have enough bitcoins?  (Read 1941 times)
mmavipc

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:24:19 AM

Send me your bitcoins, once I have enough bitcoins, and the market is high enough, I will sell them at tradehill and wait for the market to go down, and then buy more with the USD I made off of selling them.

At most I will give you 1.25x your initial investment, and then keep the rest for myself. This is meant for people who do not have many bitcoins(for example 0.03BTC) but want to make more. DO NOT SEND IN A LARGE AMOUNT, THERE IS A RISK OF LOSS.

Before I start accepting, I want to know how much interest there is in this, also, should I post a link to this in the newbie forum(they're most likely to have the amount of BTC I'm talking about)

http://payb.tc/mmavipc

Want to gamble some bitcoins? Click here!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 602

Bitmixcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 02:39:08 AM

Sounds like a plan. I'll send you all my bitcoins. I will also send you a nice pic of my anus. It's cute.

nhodges

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:58:00 AM

Sounds like a plan. I'll send you all my bitcoins. I will also send you a nice pic of my anus. It's cute.

You should puncture a hole in the middle of the paper you print it on so he can stick things in it.

speeder

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:58:58 AM

For those wondering if the OP is nuts:

He just described a Hedge Fund.

Except the OP look more like a scammer. But those willing to accept his proposal, please organize a proper Hedge Fund (do not give money to a random idiot).

▄▄▄██
           ▄███████▀
▄▄▄██████▄████████▀          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀███████████████         ▄███████████▄▄
   ▀▀███████████       ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
       ▀▀██████       ▄██▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ▀███▄
           ▀████▄   ▄██▀  █████████████  ███▄
            ▀████▄▄████   ▀███████████▀   ███
             ██████████     ▀███████▀     ███
             ██████████       ▀███▀      ████
              ▀█████████▄             ▄▄███▀
                ▀▀▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                      ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
[]
mmavipc

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 03:01:44 AM

Except the OP look more like a scammer. But those willing to accept his proposal, please organize a proper Hedge Fund (do not give money to a random idiot).

Is 0.01 BTC really that much?

Edit : Also, how would one organize a "proper" hedge fund?

http://payb.tc/mmavipc

Want to gamble some bitcoins? Click here!
Longmarch

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

lol

No, give your money to a well-known, hand-selected idiot.

Maveth13

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

I remember seeing one of these, too bad I didn't bookmark it. It was going well when I saw it, they were limited to about 10 people. The 'manager' is very active and updates ever coin he buys and intends to buy, when he is planning on selling and the actual profit gained.
Assuming that the OP here is not a scammer, it would be very hard to find people that would trust you on handling their money, I know I wouldn't as well.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
player514

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

Send me your bitcoins, once I have enough bitcoins, and the market is high enough, I will sell them at tradehill and wait for the market to go down, and then buy more with the USD I made off of selling them.

At most I will give you 1.25x your initial investment, and then keep the rest for myself. This is meant for people who do not have many bitcoins(for example 0.03BTC) but want to make more. DO NOT SEND IN A LARGE AMOUNT, THERE IS A RISK OF LOSS.

Before I start accepting, I want to know how much interest there is in this, also, should I post a link to this in the newbie forum(they're most likely to have the amount of BTC I'm talking about)

No one will trust you. What is your background in exchanging crypto? Are you an expert who studies the markets and can call out any changes in it? There is nothing in the post that claims so. Also, you have literally no backing on this forum. No trust and not a lot of time here either. It's like a homeless person asking for cash so that they can invest in the stock market with my money.

Wipro

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

No one will trust you. What is your background in exchanging crypto? Are you an expert who studies the markets and can call out any changes in it? There is nothing in the post that claims so. Also, you have literally no backing on this forum. No trust and not a lot of time here either. It's like a homeless person asking for cash so that they can invest in the stock market with my money.

We should not request for donation in this forum, if OP needs to get the bitcoin to invest in any platform or need some funds means he can lend some bitcoin in the forum itself using lending section.
Check irfan_pak I think he is being in lending service for long term and he may help.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
  WEBSITE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ANN THREAD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █

█ ████ █

████ █

████ █

████ █

████
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:35:23 AM

Hmm, I think this is something that will only make your reputation be bad in this forum. Because it will never be people who make an investment into a place that is indeed unclear! If indeed you have the intention to do so, it will be so much better you have enrolled into a website that provides a place for the borrowers and donors. Because in these places is much better and it is definitely the existing funds given to the donor would be a little safer, because before the borrowers doing their loan format are requested to provide personal data.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

janedt

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

LMAOOO i know right! Only idiot that fall into OP scam tactic. Classic move from scammer there, no one will trust you OP without any proof. Proofs or it didn't happen.

Hmm, I think this is something that will only make your reputation be bad in this forum. Because it will never be people who make an investment into a place that is indeed unclear! If indeed you have the intention to do so, it will be so much better you have enrolled into a website that provides a place for the borrowers and donors. Because in these places is much better and it is definitely the existing funds given to the donor would be a little safer, because before the borrowers doing their loan format are requested to provide personal data.

Of course, when DT account see this thread, OP account will painted red if his reason is obvious.

Btw, just realized that this thread is from 2011. wtf people still up this thread though

webdevmastery

Activity: 70

▩ First Hash-Powered Online Game ▩

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:12:23 PM

Well my advice for every newbie or for every users here that want to start earning bitcoins but does not have a capital is to start by working on a campaign. There is a lot of starting companies that need's advertisement and they are looking for users that will join their campaign,Just try to explore different thread's and your going to find out how to earn without spending your own salary.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hash Rush ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▩ First Hash-Powered Online Game ▩
▬▬◤Pre-ICO Starts August 16◥▬▬
bL4nkcode

Activity: 588

Need an Escrow? - bit.ly/bl4nkcode-escrow

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

Not that much, because people can earn like that just a day or so, but even they can get that amount so easy like hell no one will try to give you here even a single 0.0001 btc
So go find a job and get a better life.

BitMaxz

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

Not that much, because people can earn like that just a day or so, but even they can get that amount so easy like hell no one will try to give you here even a single 0.0001 btc
So go find a job and get a better life.
Guys did you notice when this thread made its 2011 so i think it is impossible that owner of this thread will reply all of you..
Better to check carefully the date.. And i think op is already been rich because he knows bitcoin already in 2011 and i think he already holding a lots of bitcoin to use for trading bitcoin to fiat..
Honestly before the rewards here in forum is high amount of bitcoin but the price is really cheap  so i think the price of bitcoin before $1.00 usd each in 2011 since its june i think that is the price before july 8 the price is $38 usd that i think its a bubble price..
Well i think it is not good for now to rebump this since this thread is made 2011.

Doell

Activity: 298

doell art

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

you better open the application on btcjam website to create your project, there are many investors who are willing to fund you, but if your application like this you will not get anything there.

waleedalex

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Before starting investment you Should know properly about Bitcoin .. If u never try u will never Know.
n0ne

Activity: 602

Bitmixcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

With bitcoins very few investments have limitations that particular amount is required and so on, whereas the rest completely dependent on the users ability to invest. In particular users has got lots of earning access, so it's good that one can learn and know much about it and invest.

Sumaiya55

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

If fooling people were so easy, then i'm sure a lot of us would already have filled our pockets with bitcoins and were having fun on an island somewhere far away from this forum. But, it isn't so. Those who can fool people with scam attempts also has to have some knowledge into this. Nothing can be done without knowledge and experience. And you think you can get some bitcoins for free, opening a thread like this, then you are actually the one who is a fool.

carlfebz2

Activity: 518

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

People are just laughing at you on here,take a look above. 0.03- 0.01 isn't that much? Seriously? Even $1 you wont get anything on this forum for sure.No one would entrust you that amount.How much more on 0.01= $36?
Why I would bother myself on giving my bitcoin into unknown person and let them make trades for me.I would rather lose up those amounts by myself than giving it randomly.Its just like suicide.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

doublebit21

Activity: 190

Decentralized Data and AI Marketplace - Synapse.ai

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:47:15 PM

Any assurance that your service is not a scam? I see so many sites out there that tells it doubles your bitcoin in 24 hours just like you are trying to say on your post. If you're not bluffing or scammer give them assurance man. This is like stealing money on a crowded place and forcing people to believe that you're the victim here. Lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.