Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 05:39:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can we make PROFIT from Bitcoin?  (Read 23115 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 531

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

I guess there are many ways in obtaining bitcoin, It could be mining,holding, investing, trading, publications , signature campaigns and etc, The good start to have profit is you have to hold it as early as today, for we know it will be helpful in the upcoming days, a price increase perhaps and this will be the chance to earn a good profit due to its unstable value.
Besides trading and investing in different coins it is quite better options to make good chances while doing signature campaigns all in the way. If you are agreeing on making regular money but slowly then do join signature campaigns and use its savings in trading. Life will be set.
We could make profits from the bitcoins in a lot of possible ways. The best or the new comers in this field is to join some famous signature campaigns which are a reliable way to earn bitcoins .trading as well as investment comes to question when you are in a gradual process of improving your skills since a very long time.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Simss

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:00:13 PM

CAn you site some example?
there are many avenues that can give us the benefit of bitcoin, such as trade, investment, mining,  or even work in ICO projects. all the things I mentioned will give us an advantage. and I suggest you should not rely on faucet

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Ofcoarse you can hold your bitcoin it depends to your tase if you want to shorterm or longterm. Even what you choose you can earn profit . But you need to wait to increase the price . They have other ways to earn bitcoin or to grow bitcoin also trading thats the one of the best way to earn in bitcoin business. If you earn bitcoin in trading this is also the same how to make profit from bitcoin. But always be careful of what always you doing.
Mr.john

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

I think to invest our bitcoin,  so we a make some profit on it. And, there are so many possible way to earned some profit about it, like saving. And it depends on it, of what possible way that we do to earned some profit. In addition, i will trying to hold it for a long term and I'm just waiting when the time that the price is so get higher, that i was expected that may happen. So finally,  it will depend on us so just make sure that we are so care of what we are doing, and keep moving on about that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Pasnik

Activity: 204

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:36:00 AM

I think to invest our bitcoin,  so we a make some profit on it. And, there are so many possible way to earned some profit about it, like saving. And it depends on it, of what possible way that we do to earned some profit. In addition, i will trying to hold it for a long term and I'm just waiting when the time that the price is so get higher, that i was expected that may happen. So finally,  it will depend on us so just make sure that we are so care of what we are doing, and keep moving on about that.
There are many ways to earned bitcoin actually investing in bitcoin, trading altcoins we can make profit of it. Same here when I invest in altcoin then when I check their roadmap and I see the coin has a potential I hold it for a long term. So, investing also in bitcoin is really profitable.

A T L A N T     ▄▀▄▀     P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ █ ██    I C O  E N D I N G  S O O N    ██ █ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:58:02 AM

Investing in bitcoin is already a profit. You don't just notice it but it's value in exchange for dollar always keep on rising. Practicing buy and sell will maximize your earnings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●● TelegramTwitterFacebookDiscord ●●
Betthisnow

Activity: 168

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:21:08 AM

Look for services that pay you in bitcoin or if you are a talented entrepreneur create your own business based on bitcoin.

If bitcoin helped you to avoid tax payment, then you already made a profit from it.

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
beerlover

Activity: 742

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:14:48 AM

I have been saying this for quite some time. If you want to earn a profit from Bitcoin, then all that you need to do is to HOLD your coins. Don't do any trading or invest your coins in any ponzi schemes. Just store your coins safely and securely.
So many people have lost so much trying to find means to double their funds quickly without doing much and ends up following into the hands of scammers. They have even reduced a little bit now compared to before when they were so rampant online.

For those who cannot do much on trading or have skills to earn more, holding is just the best practical way to keep what they have safe and rely on the value over time.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
Maddinson100

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

You can earn profit from Bitcoin with many ways:
- Trading : Buy and sell coins to earn profit
- Holding : Hold one coin for a long time to earn good profit.
- Micro Earning: Go some faucets website to earn a micro BTC.
- Mining: Using hardwares to mine coins.
- Joining signature campaign:  You can look for all signature campaign at this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 . Find any campaign that accept you and work for them for bitcoin reward.
I guess we can profit from bitcoins in a multiple ways. We just need to be aware of all the things going around and look for the positive side of the things. We can make profit by selling plus also by holding and waiting for the right time to come when its value will increase.
There are so many ways with which you can earn profit from Bitcoin. I think it all depends on your own skillset. In my point of view, you can earn profit from Bitcoin by trading, mining, holding and even by joining Signature Campaign or Bounty Campaign. All you need is to pick up the option which you think is the best suitable to you.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
bohr

Activity: 364

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:16 PM

You must work really hard. BTC is the instrument and just like playing a music piece you must practice on how to play it. There's no shortcut maybe luck yes but that's not shortcut either.
One of the most straightforward such ways is to simply buy bitcoins and hold on to them for the long-run. Through this method, one will indeed tie up his/her investment for a longer-than-ideal time, but the eventual returns may indeed be fabulous.

Yes, but why wait for long if you have the opportunity to earn a short time while investing a long time? BTC have many opportunity that you can access and is available for those who want to earn for a minimum of time.
But that is because the long term profits are worth it, the short term profits can good we know that, we just need to see the graph of this year to understand why, but holding long term is even better for many people since they are getting gigantic profits and at the same time they do not have to tire themselves out by having to check the markets every few hours.

tdrinker

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:28:34 PM

Either invest some money and simply hold bitcoin or actively trade bitcoin to alt-coins to try and grow your bitcoin. If you need some initial start up funds you could participate in an airdrop or a bounty campaign.

ubeng07

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

I guess there are many ways in obtaining bitcoin, It could be mining,holding, investing, trading, publications , signature campaigns and etc, The good start to have profit is you have to hold it as early as today, for we know it will be helpful in the upcoming days, a price increase perhaps and this will be the chance to earn a good profit due to its unstable value.
Besides trading and investing in different coins it is quite better options to make good chances while doing signature campaigns all in the way. If you are agreeing on making regular money but slowly then do join signature campaigns and use its savings in trading. Life will be set.
We could make profits from the bitcoins in a lot of possible ways. The best or the new comers in this field is to join some famous signature campaigns which are a reliable way to earn bitcoins .trading as well as investment comes to question when you are in a gradual process of improving your skills since a very long time.
I'm strongly agree with you signature campaigns makes us some profit for us to have more bitcoin if you are have patience on waiting for some campaigns it is much profitable for you to earn I am not telling that some are not but for me it is some safe way for us to do with.

╞═══╬═══╡ Sebeum ╞═══╬═══╡
★★★ An Innovative Cryptocurrency That Gives Dividends ★★★
━━━ ICO STARTS - October 25th [WHITEPAPER] ━━━
Mkmanik

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

Either invest some money and simply hold bitcoin or actively trade bitcoin to alt-coins to try and grow your bitcoin. If you need some initial start up funds you could participate in an airdrop or a bounty campaign.
Investing bitcoin is a good way to making profit.bitcoin is a coin that can give you profit just holding them.you can see the price chart of bitcoin.it will clear you.but investing is a good way to make the growth of bitcoin.

SMSabuj

Activity: 350

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:06:13 AM

I think Investment is the perfect way to make the profit from Bitcoin. You can make the profit to hold Bitcoin for a long time. Because Bitcoin price does always pump and dump. If you buy some Bitcoin when its dump and hold for at least 6 months so you will make a huge profit on it.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Heacygg

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:05 PM

I have been saying this for quite some time. If you want to earn a profit from Bitcoin, then all that you need to do is to HOLD your coins. Don't do any trading or invest your coins in any ponzi schemes. Just store your coins safely and securely.
So many people have lost so much trying to find means to double their funds quickly without doing much and ends up following into the hands of scammers. They have even reduced a little bit now compared to before when they were so rampant online.

For those who cannot do much on trading or have skills to earn more, holding is just the best practical way to keep what they have safe and rely on the value over time.
Making profit with bitcoins as easy as drinking water if you want to make profit in bitcoins then start buying bitcoins and just wait some time then cheq the price of bitcoins im sure you would have much profit then your expectations.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Intersan

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

There are many ways to earned bitcoin actually investing in bitcoin, trading altcoins we can make profit of it. Same here when I invest in altcoin then when I check their roadmap and I see the coin has a potential I hold it for a long term. So, investing also in bitcoin is really profitable.
  Yeah, its true there are many ways to earned money from bitcoin, and to get some profit from it. By investing and by trading in alt coins were also make a profit from it. So it depends on us, on how we earned some profit from now I'm just want to try to investing in bitcoin and i feel that i was having a potential to earnd profit. By investing i was trying to hold my bitcoin for a long period of time and i will waiting to the price will so increase. So this my opinion, on how we can make some profit. So what's yours?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
davids

Activity: 775

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:28:15 AM

there are alot options for make profit from bitcoin like trade Bitcoin against other cryptocurrencies (this is very popular), mine Bitcoin and Get a job that pays in bitcoin
Sendibere

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

There is plenty of money to earn. One of these is buying cheap and selling at high prices. And this is called trading buying at low cost and sales at high prices. There's more to joining Forum Campaigns here you will earn bitcoins every time you post to disccussions. And your pay is dependent on the post you have made and your rank here in the forum

Ayiranorea

Activity: 238

GRAFT - DECENTRALIZED UNIVERSAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

there are alot options for make profit from bitcoin like trade Bitcoin against other cryptocurrencies (this is very popular), mine Bitcoin and Get a job that pays in bitcoin
Profit making through bitcoin is available through different platforms. It's our responsibility to pick the one in which the user master's. With bitcoin we have got lots of risk depending on the profit expectations, based on which its good to select the right platform, study better about the same and get into it, profit making becomes simple.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

trading may dominate the benefits of bitcoin despite the risk of loss, but certainly can be minimized if we are careful in doing so.
and in addition to investing, of course, can be a good alternative to profit from bitcoin even though it takes a relatively long time but this has the potential to get big profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.