Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 11:32:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can we make PROFIT from Bitcoin?  (Read 23294 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 854

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:52:52 AM

If you really want to get high rewards, you have to do your own work and analysis. At the time, all people are telling you to buy something, there will be a reduce in price short/mid-term.
The ultimate weapon is a self taught mind and the only way to become successful is to try out things and learn from mistakes. No one can make us as wise as pain can.
First of all, try te earn bitcoins without making any investment. This way, there will be no fear of loss and the true potential of bitcoins will be experienced also. Then start trading and read articles related to this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
affandi

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

trading may dominate the benefits of bitcoin despite the risk of loss, but certainly can be minimized if we are careful in doing so.
and in addition to investing, of course, can be a good alternative to profit from bitcoin even though it takes a relatively long time but this has the potential to get big profits.

Yes, it is true. Trade is one alternative to get big profits, but it also depends on the capital we have. and of course by having the ability to analyze the market, wrong in choosing a coin will be bad and will only lead to losses.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Sihab76

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:43:50 AM

We make btc profit by doing signature campaign, trading (buy low price sell high price), bounties, YouTube,  Facebook,  Twitter campaign.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

trading may dominate the benefits of bitcoin despite the risk of loss, but certainly can be minimized if we are careful in doing so.
and in addition to investing, of course, can be a good alternative to profit from bitcoin even though it takes a relatively long time but this has the potential to get big profits.

Yes, it is true. Trade is one alternative to get big profits, but it also depends on the capital we have. and of course by having the ability to analyze the market, wrong in choosing a coin will be bad and will only lead to losses.

Yes, i can agree with you without investment it is not possible for us to get good returns on Bitcoin because We have to make a lot of investment and we should analytical skills about the market when the Bitcoin price increases and falls.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

We make btc profit by doing signature campaign, trading (buy low price sell high price), bounties, YouTube,  Facebook,  Twitter campaign.

Bounties, campaigns are good way to make temporary profit in bitcoin but don't rely on it all the time. Most of them are ending in no time but if you are lucky enough and you think you have learned a lot in trading and you've got experience with the pump and dump scenario that happens all the time in the market, trading is most reliable way of making profit in bitcoin but you must have a strong heart.

pinoyden

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

CAn you site some example?

it depends on you on what goals do you want. if you have the captial then do trading or investing  but if your a poor boy then you can do try joining some campaigns like signature, social media, bounty. in my case i do both of these in order to maximize my income as possible because i need to save up to secure my future.

katinko

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

Agree that it will depends on the capacity of individual, if you can invest much better you can do multiple method and you will have advantage to those users who can not afford to invest, but do not be sad if you dont have enough money to invest there are methods that no need to invest like signature campaign, faucets and other bounty campaigns which is very in demand in this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the rise

Activity: 336

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

At the beginning of knowing bitcoin, I was stuck in a hyip community, I did get a profit there, but in a long time and ROI, after that all the scam, I was disappointed with it, after I googling and got acquainted with the community of crypto traders, my life changed and become more active in analyzing charts without risking a scam, life does require a process, bitcoin gives us more options including following the ICO offered.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
knightmairesaint

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:28:24 PM

Bounties, campaigns are good way to make temporary profit in bitcoin but don't rely on it all the time. Most of them are ending in no time but if you are lucky enough and you think you have learned a lot in trading and you've got experience with the pump and dump scenario that happens all the time in the market, trading is most reliable way of making profit in bitcoin but you must have a strong heart.

A strong heart and mind are what a trader must have. Trading is not a joke and must be taken seriously because there is money at risk. A newbie trader must be eager to learn new things regarding trading for him to be a successful trader in the future. I know that trading can be that stressful since the fluctuation in price changes very quickly but what I have learned is to be calm whenever I am trading to avoid making unnecessary decisions and not well-thought plans.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
CindyOctoviana

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:35:58 PM

I have never attended training so far I just follow and menaambang bitcoin for free by following some bounty campaind

CryptoNate21

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Trading is by far the best way to earn more BTC.

That said, to be a successful trader you will need to do your own research  before investing in to coins.

Personally, I try to read many articles and sometimes attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

I also use free software that predicts the future market movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

If you are not up for trading then you should just hold as much as you can..

but if you hold your btc will go up in value but you will never get MORE btc.

Don't give up trading, just keep learning.
Trela

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

A strong heart and mind are what a trader must have. Trading is not a joke and must be taken seriously because there is money at risk. A newbie trader must be eager to learn new things regarding trading for him to be a successful trader in the future. I know that trading can be that stressful since the fluctuation in price changes very quickly but what I have learned is to be calm whenever I am trading to avoid making unnecessary decisions and not well-thought plans.
Therefore, when you have more stress while you trading on the market, you must to find a place can help you relax and forget all. As per my experience, in that time you can not have a wise decision, even you will have many troubles and wrong decision make you loss your money.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.HAZZA.
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1372

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

Correct. Carefully planed investment can make you huge profit, also bad moves can make you lose your investment.
Trading is certainly great way to increase profit but laso is consider a risky. Investing bitcoin in some alt or ICO can make good amount of profit also we can lose some. But think that better is to remain focus just on bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Radnie

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

You can make profit by engaging on bitcoin trading,staking,mining and lending. A lot of platforms available in the site that you can use to earn bitcoin or crypto.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:21:40 PM

A well-timed investment (like such that was made when it dropped to 3000) could prove to hold the most extraordinary risk-to-reward ratio converted while we calculate the opening price and current price is considered profit. Profiting from bull market is risky itself, so if you enter during a bear market (mostly blood bath) you should keep three things in mind to see profits:
- Never buy under panic
- If bought, you should have the patience to wait
- Never sell under panic

If you have the mentioned qualities already, then you won't be having such bad losses while doing it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:31:31 PM

Strong heart because if you can't take the red days of the market you shouldn't trade because it's the most saddest thing in the market. I advice even my friends before asking me to teach them about trading, they should have it because they will blame me if they'll see the market on the loose so I keep on reminding them that trading isn't just only about profiting but also taking up a big risk.

yrreg ger

Activity: 266

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

If you really want to get high rewards, you have to do your own work and analysis. At the time, all people are telling you to buy something, there will be a reduce in price short/mid-term.
The ultimate weapon is a self taught mind and the only way to become successful is to try out things and learn from mistakes. No one can make us as wise as pain can.
First of all, try te earn bitcoins without making any investment. This way, there will be no fear of loss and the true potential of bitcoins will be experienced also. Then start trading and read articles related to this.
I strongly agree with you, it is because those all you said was my stragety to earn a money using bitcoin. I never use a capital for investing/trading, I choose to join in different campaign with my multiple account and manage it  properly. In this way I earn lot of altcoin/bitcoin then used in trading for another profit. And from my mistakes in previous trading I learn that wait the right time for the right price. Additionally, knowledge is power!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
fiomcorka

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

Mining with a pool is your best option. Zpool.ca is a mining pool which allows you to mine with alternative coins but directly converts it to bitcoin. I have used android based miners to mine in this pool. Just study some of the configurations needed so your contributions will not go to waste. Study more about it so you will be comfortable with the process of mining. Do it with your hands. It is a painstaking process. But once you surpass all the errors which you will definitely commit. You will gain more confidence and you will have more strategies ready for your next mining configurations and setups.
I have never experienced mining and do not really know much about it. I have read that it is the process to verify all transactions and release new digital coins. For doing this, you need a good rather powerful hardware to increase the work done and this requires a lot of electricity also so that the systems can work 24 by 7. I do trading and signature campaigning. I enjoy both and earn more than enough for my needs.

youdacapt

Activity: 308

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

Mining with a pool is your best option. Zpool.ca is a mining pool which allows you to mine with alternative coins but directly converts it to bitcoin. I have used android based miners to mine in this pool. Just study some of the configurations needed so your contributions will not go to waste. Study more about it so you will be comfortable with the process of mining. Do it with your hands. It is a painstaking process. But once you surpass all the errors which you will definitely commit. You will gain more confidence and you will have more strategies ready for your next mining configurations and setups.
I have never experienced mining and do not really know much about it. I have read that it is the process to verify all transactions and release new digital coins. For doing this, you need a good rather powerful hardware to increase the work done and this requires a lot of electricity also so that the systems can work 24 by 7. I do trading and signature campaigning. I enjoy both and earn more than enough for my needs.

The OP explained about the mining pool, I think you should try it for passive income income, some investment on the mining pool is very reliable but I am surprised to see if the OP can do it with a smartphone? This site is very foreign and impressed as cloud mining, I prefer to make a mining rig with a friendly calculation of funds. I think we have the option of getting bitcoin the easy way, and it all starts from following a signature campaign.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
PizzaBTC

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

You can earn profit from Bitcoin with many ways:
- Trading : Buy and sell coins to earn profit
- Holding : Hold one coin for a long time to earn good profit.
- Micro Earning: Go some faucets website to earn a micro BTC.
- Mining: Using hardwares to mine coins.
- Joining signature campaign:  You can look for all signature campaign at this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 . Find any campaign that accept you and work for them for bitcoin reward.
I guess we can profit from bitcoins in a multiple ways. We just need to be aware of all the things going around and look for the positive side of the things. We can make profit by selling plus also by holding and waiting for the right time to come when its value will increase.
That is so true! There are so many ways around us on this thread that we are not even making use of to earn. There are so many services that can be rendered and people are probably not just skillful in that area or they just do not want to care about it and kept following the crowd. Sure! We can say signature campaign is like the easiest and most trending way to earn bitcoin, but why not merge so many more.
There is no doubt in this fact that there are uncountable methods of earning bitcoins and earning from bitcoins.

Bitcoin is the best way of making money in this era of damn competition for earning your livelihood. I am also in the favor of using the services section for earning bitcoins. Everyone has been blessed with some skills; why not utilize them for earning bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.