Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x10 returns quickly  (Read 1267 times)
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:37:08 PM

The xspec-fanboys here a doing a good job. Spamming every thread with the same stuff, but fortunately they´re right Cheesy

If the hype goes on for some weeks, I think you have good chances for a x10 profit from a lot of coins. I would fokus on those between rank 15 and 30 at coinmarketcap and choose those that have a good reputation in the community (and not only by its promoters).
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:26:49 AM

Congratulations to SpectreCoin (XSPEC) holders

"Next Monero's" price 4 days ago about 0,3 cents was just criminal.

but it is already 1,2 usd per coin Grin
Still cheap as apples at your local store

All cause of its impressive tech and lack of marketing coverage:

- SpectreCoin is a PoSv3
- Modified Ring Signatures
- Stealth Staking Rewards(name me one project who can do the same)
- BISQ TOR decentrilized exchange integration
- future android mobile stealth staking app
- TOR + obfuscation for countries where it is prohibited or blocked

Literally XSPEC is ripping everything to shreds with its tech
and upcoming updates

x6 in 4 days

I found on coinwiki and this should be a real best coin,

I should have more.
Not quite sure if this one pumped,
I may have to keep it longer while it is staking so I ll get more coin. This one PoS right, so I ll have new one while running its wallet
jbombfb

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:29:47 AM

Searching for suck a high ROI and want it quickly is not usually compatible with investment, do your reserach chek what coins are trending and with a little luck you might receive x 10 returns, however it can be costly if you fail

✮  ExtraCredit ✮  The Worlds 1st Educational Cryptoccurency in partnership with (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
──────── The Leading Cryptocurrency Learning Platform ✮ Bitcoin Homework ✮    (https://bitcoinhomework.com/)
Invest during our PRE-SALE and receive a 20% BONUS of EXTRA CREDIT ❨ starts on January 1st ❩ (https://www.bitcoinhomeworkico.com/)
Dan Voldist

Activity: 62

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:53:19 PM

RPX just did x2.5 in less than 5 days...  Grin

do you mean ripple ? ripple has overtakes bitcoincash volume today and it was great they will go nearly 10 in next year. any thought ?

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

If you want x10 returns check this coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/#markets
you wont regret it
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/footy-cash/

Tomorrow platform BETA version,  super low m.cap & supply

Its just my opinion coin gonna boom, make your research

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

If you looking dor 10x profit you can try gambling dice on Tobit 10 times, If lucky you got it
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

Yes X10 is really done in a short period of time, you need to look for some coins in the near future there will be serious updates and listing on the new exchange!
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

PRL has done 10x+ since you started this thread, and could do 10x more without too much trouble

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

Hey guys was wondering what are the chances of hitting x 10 returns with lower valued altcoins and is it possible to be done in a short time frame Huh?
When you really begin to trade then you are going to find out that while getting 10x in a short amount of time is possible it is one of those things that are a lot harder to do than what you may expect, people have all kind of wild dreams but believe me getting 1% daily is difficult enough and you think you can get 10x in just a matter of weeks and months? Not going to happen unless you take huge risks.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:42:30 AM

I had mentioned ELIXIR (ELIX) on Dec 16th - when it was around 20-25 cents - its now roughly at 70cents (3x FIAT, 5x BTC and ETH) -
 Despite this, i do not think it is too late for you to join the party. I still see at least another 3x maybe 5x with Elix in the coming months.

But from experience, it is better to get out while you're at 5x than keep waiting for a 10x that may never come and lose all your gains...
On the flip side, I sold most of my KMD at $3.5 for 3x profit a couple days before it mooned to $12!   Cry

If you ever doubt yourself in choosing a coin or a trade entry point/exit, think; "what would Warren Buffet do?"

also : check out John Bollinger, a clever trader who came up with the "Bollinger Bands" - still alive, and active on twitter, also he's now steering away from traditional investments and posts interesting stuff about Crypto.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

remember when sumo under $1  Grin

x10 quickly now

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:43:40 AM

x10 quickly now

damm, did not see that coming haha - seems a little un-organic tho...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
namor.tidal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:17 AM

x10 quickly now

Yeah, you mean two weeks ago?  I was very surprised at the jump
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile