Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading BOTs  (Read 384 times)
flag39 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:36:40 PM

I wonder if there is a free trading BOT software? Are they reliable  and profitable to run? Or if there is a tutorial how to set it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

Trading BOT, exchanger Bots are basically set of algorithms which can run throughout supported scripts of trading platforms or exchangers to bid on behalf of you. They will work with set if rules such as when to buy or sell with what odds. They will rely on array of information by analysing history of particular coin and then will bet on it.

The whole thing works, but unfortunately they are not that profitable as you would assume. They don't understand the market as perfectly as could do by yourself.
mrdunns

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

There was some that worked before but prob too hard to be profitable now.
chav216

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Hello all

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

I would suggest, trading with minimal amounts to get the feel and hang of it. Search podcasts and forums for updates on trends and big sells or buys. I have tried using yobit.net and its not horrible, depending on your knowledge and experience of buying low and selling high, you can earn some decent btc. Its not easy and you must crawl before you can run, but earning money...its worth the lesson.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:15:34 AM

For me they are piece of junks who are made to loose you. They are so dumb that they will double your stakes if you loose money on first trade in the attempt to win double. This will according to bot get you recovery plus profits from the same trade. Lols. Well you can restrict this option in some but they are not beneficial according to me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: