Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: will there be another rollback hard fork creating another ETH like ETC  (Voting closed: July 27, 2017, 05:13:08 AM)
Yes - 15 (34.1%)
No - 29 (65.9%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum $110 million hack; Will we see another rollback and ETC.2?  (Read 3717 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:02:33 AM

Although I have some eth, I like to see the price plummet so bad, not because I wanted to buy lower but because I wanted to see these new comers get burned.
Thats too harsh buddy and it seems you do really love for those new comers to get burned.  It will really definitely happen specially for those people who dont have much idea on entering without knowing the recent events on eth ecosystem. Prices will really roll back specially theres a lots of coins have been hacked already.

someone who has "not much idea" should not enter without proper research and education. as price drops and they lose money it is not based on bad luck, it would be because of stupidity.
what you said is true only if someone by accident loses money. like if your hardware fails (HDD dying for example) and you lose your wallet with the money in it.

some newbie who enters trading like a sheep who is following others who told him "ether is the future" deserves to lose money, maybe that can snap him out of it. and i know it is harsh but it is an ugly truth.
This is why its really important for us to know the latest or current news of a particular coin if we do tend to putt up our money not just like on jumping in without any idea on whats going on the that particular coin. Following others words would really put us on harm later on thats why as a newbie its been always suggested dont easily believe on the things around you and you should really study and study until you will gain knowledge to avoid such lose.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:21:42 AM

Although I have some eth, I like to see the price plummet so bad, not because I wanted to buy lower but because I wanted to see these new comers get burned.
Thats too harsh buddy and it seems you do really love for those new comers to get burned.  It will really definitely happen specially for those people who dont have much idea on entering without knowing the recent events on eth ecosystem. Prices will really roll back specially theres a lots of coins have been hacked already.

someone who has "not much idea" should not enter without proper research and education. as price drops and they lose money it is not based on bad luck, it would be because of stupidity.
what you said is true only if someone by accident loses money. like if your hardware fails (HDD dying for example) and you lose your wallet with the money in it.

some newbie who enters trading like a sheep who is following others who told him "ether is the future" deserves to lose money, maybe that can snap him out of it. and i know it is harsh but it is an ugly truth.
This is why its really important for us to know the latest or current news of a particular coin if we do tend to putt up our money not just like on jumping in without any idea on whats going on the that particular coin. Following others words would really put us on harm later on thats why as a newbie its been always suggested dont easily believe on the things around you and you should really study and study until you will gain knowledge to avoid such lose.

cause there's no better teacher than your own learning and experience. And what's the best way to learn? lose your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

Its not Ethereum that was hacked guys. It was third party shit of a company called parity. Ambiguous news like this is what brings ETH price down. Come on guys. ETH is golden. Protect our investment!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

Its not Ethereum that was hacked guys. It was third party shit of a company called parity. Ambiguous news like this is what brings ETH price down. Come on guys. ETH is golden. Protect our investment!

We know that buddy, that is what they said as well when the DAO was exploited. lol. Growth is great but too much growth especially when it is inorganic will just attract unnecessary people/entities. Gavin runs parity, remember that Gav written most of Ethereum's code about 90% of it. And he is the creator of the solidity language.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: