Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 02:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins traders, I need your advice.  (Read 884 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

I am not active on localbitcoins in these days but I can surely say that it is one of the best ways to earn profits in trading. Make sure you are starting with the less amount limits and higher options of trusted payment options. I have seen traders are charging anywhere between from 1% up to 30% commission for the transactions by offering multiple modes of trusted payments and trade with reputed members to maintain the security of your capital. Be super flexible with the communication and time to attract maximum trades.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

With localbitcoins the trading process is quiet simple and there is not much of complications if you have a good knowledge to make a calculation on the profit to be earned based on the price volatility. I have gone through the trading platform and observed it and haven't given a try as I was new to the digital currency network.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

Bro have you thought of trading your money on altcoins instead of trading it into localBitcoin.

That website will charge you 1% of the fees and you will have to be very competitive to get any deal done. There are big players on the site who has gained lots of trust and they capture the market quickly. You will need to lots of efforts in creating the profile and that trust mark to get many deals.
yes, He is in need of working hard. For grabbing big deals, he needs to win the trust of investors in the market and be active for the maximum time. Once he developed goo trust on the site, will start making big deals. All he needs is to stay honest and loyal to his work. His efforts are definitely going to pay him off.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

Hi, I am planning on doing some trading on Localbitcoins to make extra cash or Bitcoin on the side while working in an office. Is there a guide somewhere I could read? I do not want to straight up post my bids and asks without knowing what I am doing. Please help.
You could find the guide lines in that website itself.I think they charge about 1% on the traded value as fee.To register there,you would have to give your personal details.Its available in most of the countries.There is no need for you to be online any time there.If you are not free,then you could also be in offline.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

Hi, I am planning on doing some trading on Localbitcoins to make extra cash or Bitcoin on the side while working in an office. Is there a guide somewhere I could read? I do not want to straight up post my bids and asks without knowing what I am doing. Please help.

You should be very careful with reversible payment methods like PayPal, Skrill, etc.
Because there you have 2 main problems:
1. The other user may reverse the payment and/or fill a complain for hacked account and get your coins + get back his payment.
2. Skrill have the common practice to require proof of transfers when bitcoin is involved. And you may ended with locked account+money.
I don't know but the most of people are using these methods so I'm also using that method I would like to say that nothing had happened to me right now because I'm totally safe and also waiting for bitcoin ATM card that I have use that card as I use banks card because it would be more easy for me so waiting for bitcoin response that they will lunch or not.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

If you really want to make some trade for you to have some extra source of income, I think you need to think about this things several times. It is too risky actually. I don't or I'm not sure if this link could help out your concerns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024457.msg11085774#msg11085774
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: