Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinity Games team assembly  (Read 301 times)
infinitygames (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 02:23:45 AM by infinitygames

Hello!  Smiley

Infinity Games aspires to become the first AAA games development company powered by cryptocurrencies.

In case you don't know what an 'AAA games development company' means, you may have a look at Bioware, Ubisoft, Konami. Such companies create 3D games playable on PC, Playstation, Xbox etc. I don't have delusions we are going to make any Metal Gear Solid V as a first game. But as the company grows, why not?...

At the moment I am not looking for investors, I am looking for staff. And by 'staff' I don't mean employees, I mean partners. There wont be any 'boss'. There will be shareholders whose share will be analogous to their contributions to the project. I will be directing but only on technical matters (games), not on financial matters. The earlier one joins the more valuable his services will be, the greater share of the pie he will have.  

I have knowledge of 2D, 3D graphics as well as some sound editing myself. And I am looking for other like-minded people with knowledge of C++ programming, 3D graphics (preferably 3DS Max) and 2D graphics. Later on other posts will need to be filled (like that of the legal advisor) but those will do for now.

Once the team gets assembled we are going to create some sample work and show the world what we can do in order to get investors interested, and later on we will launch our token. That is the only thing we will do with tokens. Token holders will be shareholders. We will not use cryptos by other means unless online stores themselves use them.

So if you're light-hearted, able and interested in working for the project please join, and we can discuss more details altogether.

Mind you, this is pre-startup phaze, ground zero; so don't expect to find info online yet as there is nothing to be shared yet. Once a there is solid team we'll make a proper presentation, our own website as well as the cliche twitter, facebook, and steem (ok, this is not cliche) pages where we'll be making announcements for investors to get glad about. Grin The company will be fully legal, transparent and you'll get to know me in person, too.

For the moment you may contact me here: infinitygames@protonmail.com.

Thanks for reading through.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anton_lotos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:48:39 AM

Have you built a game yourself? I suggest joining a team for one of those 24 hour or week-long game competition sprints as a starting point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: