Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency regulation?  (Read 21691 times)
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

Whether or not bitcoin needs regulator, the important think is the equality of crypto and fiat. When bitcoin has been legal, it should have the same opportunity to be used as the currency. But, the system is should be remain as decentralized, not to change to centralized because centralized system will be costly.
if there is regulation, then the rules will continue to support centralization, that is, two fully integrated parts, there is no history of currencies that can move without strong regulation because it will cause price instability, but if so, then bitcoin may only be authorized as stock and not currency.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

Whether or not bitcoin needs regulator, the important think is the equality of crypto and fiat. When bitcoin has been legal, it should have the same opportunity to be used as the currency. But, the system is should be remain as decentralized, not to change to centralized because centralized system will be costly.
A centralized system is not needed to Bitcoin, otherwise, the Bitcoin will lost itself. And regulators can only help those that make the price less volatile, but not in the coming year.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

In the United States were the elections for the Chamber of Deputies, from the Senate and the governors of 36 of the 50 states. These elections, which traditionally occur in the middle of the presidential term, are known as midterms, and they have brought excellent news to the crypto and blockchain community.

Two governor-electors in the midterms are openly supportive of the crypto-currency market - the first in the country to be elected to posts of relevance. The first was Jared Polis of the state of Colorado and the second Gavin Newsom of California, the richest state in the country. As future leaders of their states, Polis and Newsom will have the chance to create national examples for dealing with crypto and blockchain. Regulation = Possibility
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:28:03 AM

Yea, I agree. Any time you see innovation like crypto and ICO's, for the government to embrace it and make it legal, it has to be regulated. They want their cut always.
Crypto currency regulation in each country is actually very reasonable, because every country wants to regulate the circulation of money in their respective countries, especially new currencies, namely digital currencies, namely bitcoin, they really want to regulate by way of regulation, indeed each country is very different in addressing bitcoin but about regulation in bitcoin that shows that bitcoin is recognized in every country.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Yea, I agree. Any time you see innovation like crypto and ICO's, for the government to embrace it and make it legal, it has to be regulated. They want their cut always.
the problem is, government is on doubt to embrace and adopt bitcoin or other crypto because basically crypto cannot be controlled, unlike fiat where the regulation or even transaction done by people are recorded and under control of them. when crypto accepted, become legal, and be regulated, it means bitcoin is out of its nature that is decentralized. furthermore, tax follows the legalization of bitcoin. So, I think crypto doesn't need to be regulated by government.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

there is some sort of regulation going on already in the majority of the countries
only it is not cryptocurrencies that are regulated, in most cases, but the entities that are dealing with them aka exchanges and exchangers, banks etc.
all of them are functioning in the law fields of the respective countries
the only reason for the regulation the offer is the scaremongering calls for removing black market and terrorism sponsoring and blackmail etc.
the goal is to remove any privacy people have and go full steam to the electronic concentration camp society

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

The main purpose of regulation is to protect crypto currency itself and the users from the bad people so that it cannot be use in illegal activities but sometimes i think that the governments is overdoing it as any people can hide their huge money in crypto making the price to become more expensive before then thank you for this regulation as the dirty money can't longer hide in crypto currency making the demand to decreased too and the market keeps on declining.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized with which we will more easily carry out transactions as desired, but as a currency, bitcoin must have a stable value, and to maintain a more stable value, the regulation is needed.

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:58:27 PM

I noticed that this post is old enough but until now, there are no regulations on the cryptocurrency except when the third party comes along. What i am referring to is the government, who illegalize bitcoin or any other third parties like mobile application, banks, etc. If crypto would be widely used as an exchange, we should get some or even a little regulation to protect its holders/users.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:24:44 AM

I doubt if cryptocurrency will replace fiat but these two will instead coexist in the years to come. Most of the fiat used today by every country are their national currency and it is considered one of the important symbol of evey nation. Regulation might only imposed on cryptocurrency exchanges that are centralized and I think it is not possible to regulate cryptocurrency because they are decentralized and can't be controlled.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:06:36 PM

I doubt if cryptocurrency will replace fiat but these two will instead coexist in the years to come. Most of the fiat used today by every country are their national currency and it is considered one of the important symbol of evey nation. Regulation might only imposed on cryptocurrency exchanges that are centralized and I think it is not possible to regulate cryptocurrency because they are decentralized and can't be controlled.
Probably you might reverse that words above, but I got your thought.
Cryptocurrency won't ever be regulated at all, you are right, the government can regulate exchange to control those people who do in trading and probably that is common in Local exchange that found in our country. Because when we convert our Bitcoin to fiat and withdraw we need verification on that exchange.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:56:29 PM

It would be good if all countries recognize Bitcoin as a full asset, I think the price would increase and there would be no such feud, and less people would use Bitcoin for bad purposes.

It would be good if all countries recognize Bitcoin as a full asset,
full asset alone ?  btc's main usage is a currency and asset use is only an alternative or for secondary use only  .

I think the price would increase and there would be no such feud, and less people would use Bitcoin for bad purposes.
most countries are now accepted bitcoin but the price looks the same . there isnt also a change on how people treat  it  even if btc is recognized worldwide or not  .

agree, if all countries legalize crypto, it will have a very good effect on crypto, so crypto is more attractive to be an investment so that more investors will join crypto. so crypto will become more stable and possible to replace fiat.

crypto is already attractive but many people are still doubting . in terms of stability i dont think that can happen  .  its also imposible for them to replace fiats  .

No doubt about the future of fiat money: it's gonna be replaced by cryptocurrencies.
But does virtual money need a REGULATOR?

if crypto will usually replace money, then they will need control so that fraudsters do not use them

the question is , will it be controllable ?  and besides fiats wont be replaced anyway  .  fraudsters do also use fiats and any other currency/payment method aside from crypto
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:31:29 PM

No doubt about the future of fiat money: it's gonna be replaced by cryptocurrencies.
There is no doubt that the national paper money of the states will remain in the near and distant future. Cryptocurrency, especially decentralized, can never replace the national money of the states. It is not intended for this and is not capable of it. States will never refuse to use their national money, because they are a reflection of the state’s economy and interact with the economy. Cryptocurrency in general can not be tied to any state economy.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:17:25 AM

There is no doubt that the national paper money of the states will remain in the near and distant future. Cryptocurrency, especially decentralized, can never replace the national money of the states. It is not intended for this and is not capable of it. States will never refuse to use their national money, because they are a reflection of the state’s economy and interact with the economy. Cryptocurrency in general can not be tied to any state economy.
Agree, I also think that fiat will never be replaced because the government will always manage fiat to exist. but regulation does not mean crypto will replace fiat right? regulations are made so that crypto is free to use without any restrictions and I think it will be applied in the future
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:00:58 PM

Lol nothing will replaced by something thats for sure and even if the mass adoptions of cryptocurrency still the fiat will remain for some optional uses.crypto and fiat will have their own function in future but the regulation must be implemented for this not to be abused by bad elements specially when time comes that this can be use in simple transactions like groceries or something useful for daily consumption
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:22:45 PM

Lol nothing will replaced by something thats for sure and even if the mass adoptions of cryptocurrency still the fiat will remain for some optional uses.crypto and fiat will have their own function in future but the regulation must be implemented for this not to be abused by bad elements specially when time comes that this can be use in simple transactions like groceries or something useful for daily consumption
Of course, fiat will stay with us. Unfortunately, crypto community has no such power as governments. But Bitcoin could be the next significant asset like gold.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:23:35 AM

Cryptocurrency in the future will be an important currency because it can unite the world currency digitally. Therefore no one claims that crypto belongs to a country. Only regulations in each country may differ depending on the situation and conditions in the country.
It is possible in certain countries to apply only in the tourism zone or business zone, but in other countries it applies to the entire country. So the situation and conditions can be different, but in principle cryptocurrency is not something that is prohibited.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:41:21 AM

Replace is not the exact word but crypto will totally dominate the fiat and I am imagining a new world where people get discrimination when they use fiat money when 90% transact cashless. And about the regulation thing, yes we need it because have you ever found new systems without order?
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:49:23 PM

I believe that fiat can't easily replace by cryptocurrency and majority of the countries will not going to welcome that idea. Every country has their own national currency which one of the important symbols in their country. The aim of regulation is to give protection to the people against the illegal use of cryptocurrency and this seem to be inevitable because a group of nations called G20 are determined to impost regulation in the near future.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:28:28 AM

I believe that the rule is the fairest referee, meaning that with regulations, all activities that are outside the regulation are not true, aka illegal.
Likewise with cryptocurrency, there must be regulations followed by the owner to carry out trading and investment so that the country where the activity is carried out can carry out monitoring with the aim of protecting citizens or the state to obtain income such as taxes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: