Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

how is the next development about this project dev because i am also following social media bonty but i see this project is not bigutu running

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:31:09 AM

Grin nice game. I dont play ARG type before but still check out this

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:37:25 PM

It's not my type of game but I think that we need to support E-sport and Video Game Industry so I'm in.

I did my invest and I wish good luck to the team for this difficult project !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
abdulmozadm

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

Provides exclusive gaming with ERC-20 armory.Great experience.Loved it.
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:52:33 PM

Last week i watch your trailer. that's cool.
And yesterday i watch trailer the walking dead ARG.
And then watch your trailer again. that's not cool anymore.
I think this game will be less enthused with the new game of the walking dead ARG in apps store.

They are entirely different games!

Very true. One is a zombie game and Reality Clash is an open-ended combat multiplayer FPS!
They are entirely different, they just both make use of the brilliant tech of Augmented Reality.

The increase in AR games is indicative of the rising interest in this game format. The race is on for big companies: http://news.sky.com/story/apple-and-google-prepare-for-augmented-reality-clash-11012560

If you're the official project account, I want to ask a question. Yesterday, you only raised 25-30 ether in total. Why did your fund raiser slow down dramatically? I still think it worths participation.

We don't control the amount coming in. Funding has been pretty steady since presale but we expect more backers will come in as we continue to promote the Token Sale.
It is to everyone's benefit to to spread the word about Reality Clash and give others the opportunity to support the project, profit from trading or just to hear about the game!

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:55:13 PM

It's not my type of game but I think that we need to support E-sport and Video Game Industry so I'm in.

We can see e-sports becoming bigger and bigger every year that passes and immersive AR/VR gaming is certainly the next stage in gaming experience. We hope to combine the two eventually with physical e-sports tournaments but we can foresee local/regional tournaments before that and of course, people will be able to set up their own tournaments with friends!

Thanks for your support!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Very true, word is certainly spreading, a good friend pointed the article out to me earlier lets hope it continues!

Very good concept, certianly for COD fan  Grin

We definitely both love FPS and combat games then!
Solid game concept and an experienced team, a good combo and we're gunna make it work for everyone  Smiley
forsaken999

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:52:36 PM

Just seen your competition on the website. Will try to get some referrals and bag the prize Smiley
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:36:40 AM

We can see e-sports becoming bigger and bigger every year that passes and immersive AR/VR gaming is certainly the next stage in gaming experience. We hope to combine the two eventually with physical e-sports tournaments but we can foresee local/regional tournaments before that and of course, people will be able to set up their own tournaments with friends!

Thanks for your support!

E-sports is a great market for investment. Today it is a profession for many. and every year attracts more people interested in investing in this market or simply using it as entertainment.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:29:13 AM

Just seen your competition on the website. Will try to get some referrals and bag the prize Smiley

Good luck! Maybe we'll see 'Forsaken' down the side of a fancy-looking P90 then! Cheesy
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Thanks for your support!

E-sports is a great market for investment. Today it is a profession for many. and every year attracts more people interested in investing in this market or simply using it as entertainment.

Using Dota 2 as an example of just one eSports, the last International tournament had a total prize pool of $24,787,916!!

It gets bigger every year as gaming continues to become more widely involved in the mainstream. Check this tracker: http://dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2017
Combining eSports and crypto is also a great market imo.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:01:20 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 02:15:26 PM by RealityClash

Win a one-of-a-kind personalized weapon for use in the game.

Reality Clash, the world’s first Augmented Reality (AR) mobile combat game, is running a competition to win a personalized machine gun, open to all participants of its ongoing token sale.

The innovative FPS (First Person Shooter) game uses the camera on the player’s iOS or Android mobile device to overlay graphics onto their real-world environment, so that streets, buildings and other features become part of the game’s landscape. Now, Reality Clash are offering the chance to token sale contributors to get their name in the game through a personalised gun to use in combat. 

The gun has been designed exclusively for the Reality Clash referral competition and will be the only style gun ever made for the game.

How to enter:
Anyone who participates in the crowdsale will receive an email containing a referral code and link. All deposits that take place via a referral link will earn that referrer a 5% bonus in RCC Gold, the in-game currency. RCC Gold gives players access to inventory such as weapons, armour and other equipment.

The winner of the competition will be the person who accrues the largest referral balance by the end of the crowdsale, at 5pm UTC on 29 September 2017. To take part simply sign up and deposit any amount of Ether (ETH) to the Reality Clash token sale, and receive your referral link for promotional use.

$2M pledged to date
Over $2 million was raised in the Reality Clash pre-sale. Participants in the current crowd sale will be able to purchase RCC Gold coins at a 70% discount now and then get exclusive access to weapons from November 2017. Crowdsale participants will have access to unique weaponry that will not be issued again afterwards, and will be eligible for an early demo of the game.

For any questions regarding the referral program contact support@tokenmarket.net. To participate in the crowdsale visit https://reality-clash.com

Those who have already participated in the token sale will automatically receive an email with referral details. Pre-sale participants please email info@reality-clash.com directly for your referral code. The winner will be announced one week after the token sale closes, and referral bonuses will be credited in RCC Gold after the end of the sale.

Good luck!
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

Dear administrator, I participated in the project bounty in face beech and do not find myself in the list of participants, please check.
https://www.facebook.com/JuliSonP
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:43:34 PM

How to enter:
Anyone who participates in the crowdsale will receive an email containing a referral code and link. All deposits that take place via a referral link will earn that referrer a 5% bonus in RCC Gold, the in-game currency. RCC Gold gives players access to inventory such as weapons, armour and other equipment.
What about people who bought in the pre-sale? They are screwed?
You never collected email addresses during pre-sale, you can't even email us!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:24:25 PM

"Those who have already participated in the token sale will automatically receive an email with referral details. Pre-sale participants please email info@reality-clash.com directly for your referral code."

Sorry that this is slightly more arduous than automated mail-outs but it is open to presale investors as mentioned.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:48:05 AM

Dear administrator, I participated in the project bounty in face beech and do not find myself in the list of participants, please check.
https://www.facebook.com/JuliSonP

You need to post bounty-related talk in the relevant thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028934.0
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

congrats to the successful ICO. i guess now when the game will be released we can then try to shoot each other in the game. i wish to see the price appreciate when RCC will be available in the market. which exchange will this be listed, please exclude etherdelta in your option.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

congrats to the successful ICO. i guess now when the game will be released we can then try to shoot each other in the game. i wish to see the price appreciate when RCC will be available in the market. which exchange will this be listed, please exclude etherdelta in your option.

Don't worry before listing into other exchanges Firstly it is going to list in EtherDelta only because as Ethereum smart contract they will list in EtherDelta only. Sometimes exchanges will concentrate on only volume generating coin, so it is going to be one of the factors for listing.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Thank you for your support!

We will update on all channels with any news relating to exchanges but this will be after the Token Sale has concluded and RCC Gold has been distributed.  Smiley

Why do you not like etherdelta?

Have a great day.
techindo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

enthusiastic investors are very visible here
Contribution status
Raised: 8284.92 ETH

Issued: 13979047.66 RCC

Participants: 788
https://reality-clash.com/ico/sale.php

less than 2 weeks longer token sell ended,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: