Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

Speaking of sniper rifles, this one might be our favourite  Grin

Takes the 'man with the golden gun' to the next level!

snip img

Hello,

Do you have a working alpha/beta or just images from future devs?
IMO if this hit the market at the right time I will be x100 winner.

@Devs, I'm still waiting for my answer. Do you have something working like alpha/beta?

Apologies, I missed your previous message.

We have a demo version but we can't release this to the public yet for Intellectual Property reasons and because it is not a version that we think can show the true potential of the game... yet!

Our dev team is working very hard to ensure progress is made and the roadmap is followed. We all hope that we can complete development of the game before our estimations, but we have to be realistic as we may face obstacles that require us to take more time. Everything so far has been going very smoothly.

You will be able to see developer updates every 2 weeks via our website (new feature).
I will post a link in here when it is set up which shouldn't be too long, as I have recently completed the first draft of the developer diary for the dev work since the Token Sale was completed.

We will look forward to the release, I hope this will fill the game world with new potential, and as we perfectly know the first always collect all the cream!

I think we have to wait little more to get access the demo version dev is not ready to give access to public. We must let them do their job with freedom and make this possible for us I hope very soon this game will be ready for public use.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

recieve 221.85556771999998 RCC thanks to reality clash team , i hope that RCC will be listed in Bittrex as soon as
please i need to know how much the price of 1 RCC in token sale .

I think it was 0.3$. The price is very low now.
Anybody knows when RCC will be listed in coinmarketcap?

inimitable777

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

received 65RCC not so much but thanks anyway Wink
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:43:24 PM

Speaking of sniper rifles, this one might be our favourite  Grin

Takes the 'man with the golden gun' to the next level!

snip img

Hello,

Do you have a working alpha/beta or just images from future devs?
IMO if this hit the market at the right time I will be x100 winner.

@Devs, I'm still waiting for my answer. Do you have something working like alpha/beta?

Apologies, I missed your previous message.

We have a demo version but we can't release this to the public yet for Intellectual Property reasons and because it is not a version that we think can show the true potential of the game... yet!

Our dev team is working very hard to ensure progress is made and the roadmap is followed. We all hope that we can complete development of the game before our estimations, but we have to be realistic as we may face obstacles that require us to take more time. Everything so far has been going very smoothly.

You will be able to see developer updates every 2 weeks via our website (new feature).
I will post a link in here when it is set up which shouldn't be too long, as I have recently completed the first draft of the developer diary for the dev work since the Token Sale was completed.

Thank you about this clarification. IMO you game will a real deal.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

recieve 221.85556771999998 RCC thanks to reality clash team , i hope that RCC will be listed in Bittrex as soon as
So far, the price for a token is small, 0.0004EHT per 1 RCC. I think this is due to the fact that the coin did not go to normal exchanges and now low trading volumes.
I'm waiting for a weekend on the exchanges and the growth of coins.

We are expected that this coin can listed on bittrex soon. This project i think very interesting about the reality combat game, if the team can added this coin to big exchange it also can make this project famous because a lot of people will know about this project, also RCC price can skyrocket
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

So far, the price for a token is small, 0.0004EHT per 1 RCC. I think this is due to the fact that the coin did not go to normal exchanges and now low trading volumes.
I'm waiting for a weekend on the exchanges and the growth of coins.

We are expected that this coin can listed on bittrex soon. This project i think very interesting about the reality combat game, if the team can added this coin to big exchange it also can make this project famous because a lot of people will know about this project, also RCC price can skyrocket
That's very ambitious, I think it will not happen soon, we have to start with smaller exchanges to slowly grow the volume.
With a big number of projects now bittrex are becoming one of the good exchanges that is hard to lists coins, we can see it if they develop their project very well and will gain massive support from the people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:55:08 AM

i'm still hold RCC and waiting update from dev
hope RCC pump soon and get double my money  Smiley
don't panic sell all and good luck

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

I also still hold this coin from bounty campaign. I will sell this coin at least $1, if not i will hold it for long term. Because i think this project very impressive about reality combat game and have posibility to success like pokemon go
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

Yes, now is best to just wait and not panic ahead of time. The price of the token is clearly too low for the time being.
I plan to keep coins for a long time

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:47:24 PM

while the exchange in etherdelta for a low price may be I will wait at a significant price by monitoring the movement of the exchange market and possibly also waiting for the RCC to enter on other exchanges

fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:24:34 PM

while the exchange in etherdelta for a low price may be I will wait at a significant price by monitoring the movement of the exchange market and possibly also waiting for the RCC to enter on other exchanges

Maybe while waiting if possible we can buy again this coin as long as this coin price under ico price. So when this coin price increase we can get more profit because we buy this coin at low price
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:51:32 PM

Maybe while waiting if possible we can buy again this coin as long as this coin price under ico price. So when this coin price increase we can get more profit because we buy this coin at low price
Perhaps now is a good time to buy RCC. My opinion is that the price is low becouse that the coin is not traded on major exchanges (for exemple: in Bittrex).
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

I also still hold this coin from bounty campaign. I will sell this coin at least $1, if not i will hold it for long term. Because i think this project very impressive about reality combat game and have posibility to success like pokemon go

I do not believe that this price will rise. It will take a long time to be $ 1. I think $ 0.50 is enough. I'il turn to Bitcoin now.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:05:47 PM

Perhaps now is a good time to buy RCC. My opinion is that the price is low becouse that the coin is not traded on major exchanges (for exemple: in Bittrex).

you're right and i know for listing on major exchange need much time and not instant. When all people have big interest to this project they will encourage this coin to be listed on a large exchange and this coin price will grow
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:34:14 AM

you're right and i know for listing on major exchange need much time and not instant. When all people have big interest to this project they will encourage this coin to be listed on a large exchange and this coin price will grow

That´s right, the community members can sent a request on all the exchanges and if there will be a listing on a major exchage the interest will grow really fast and this will also increase the price.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:30:43 AM

That´s right, the community members can sent a request on all the exchanges and if there will be a listing on a major exchage the interest will grow really fast and this will also increase the price.

So the community also necessary because can make this project famous on the world. But i believe after team release their game, more users will join and the community will growing. It will easy because this is project about games
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:33:02 AM

The time will come, we investors should have the patience to wait for the progress, right now we can only see it in Etherdelta but it's a decentralized exchanges and people can buy and sell and the volume can grow anytime. Maybe the next exchanges that would be possible and much easier to be lister is hitbtc and livecoin, and maybe cryptopia as well, either one among the 3 exchanges is a good start.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:15:42 AM

The time will come, we investors should have the patience to wait for the progress, right now we can only see it in Etherdelta but it's a decentralized exchanges and people can buy and sell and the volume can grow anytime. Maybe the next exchanges that would be possible and much easier to be lister is hitbtc and livecoin, and maybe cryptopia as well, either one among the 3 exchanges is a good start.

Progress from devs and exchange are important, although the progress very well but if not added on the major exchange this coin price only growth slightly. So both are very important in order to the price of this coin can growing rapidly
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

Hi guys, I've done the french translation, and completed the form, but I did not received any bounty for the translation work.

the translation is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069156.msg20660201#msg20660201

my eth wallet:  0x5Ade77FD81C25c0Af713B10702768c1eB2F975E7

thanks for you help.

I saw that Irfan asked you in bounty thread "Did you posted your translations in the google form?"

But i did not find your response. Did you complete the google form?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

Progress from devs and exchange are important, although the progress very well but if not added on the major exchange this coin price only growth slightly. So both are very important in order to the price of this coin can growing rapidly

Right these two points are the most important things. First there should be a good progress from the developement team and then will the adding from major exchanges a lot easier, because of the growing interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: