Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71426 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

Can we buy it already?

Trading live you can buy this token from active exchanges list is given above from your post. If you are interested in it than this is nice chance to buy at cheap price.
In addition, this chance i think only the one time and you can't find it again. So take this chance to buy this coin when the price now under ico price before hard fork finished, because RCC price maybe can recover

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuka

Activity: 757
Merit: 551

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

any info when this RCC will be adding on good exchanges?
the best choice to adding on bittrex or binance exchanges

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13..

..Buy Now..

Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

why until now there is no better market of this project because I see the project is very promising and the price is in market far from ico price and I will be waiting for good news from this project
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

why until now there is no better market of this project because I see the project is very promising and the price is in market far from ico price and I will be waiting for good news from this project
Maybe the team waiting the best timefor adding this coin to big exchange. As i know all other ico coin also down far from ico price because hard fork, maybe we must be patient and wait until hard fork finished
coupable

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

With actual market, RCC is tradeble for less than 1/3 from ico price. It's may be a big opportunity for investors who didnt got the change to contribute to the token sale, however, those who participated in ICO (include bounty participants) are not so much satisfied seeing the price decreasing slightly and killing the hope to get much reward from bonuses. Even it hits big exchanges, this my not well affect the price and this may last until the official lunch of the game sheduled for next year.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

With actual market, RCC is tradeble for less than 1/3 from ico price. It's may be a big opportunity for investors who didnt got the change to contribute to the token sale, however, those who participated in ICO (include bounty participants) are not so much satisfied seeing the price decreasing slightly and killing the hope to get much reward from bonuses. Even it hits big exchanges, this my not well affect the price and this may last until the official lunch of the game sheduled for next year.

i dont see a lot of complains from them though. some participants these days just understand how the value of token plunges and rises especially when a platform is ready or in this case the game. investors knew that the project can't be done easily though so theres the need to wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:30:26 PM

As far as I remember, the team said that now they do not need new exchanges and they are completely focused on product realization! There will be demand - there will be an offer!
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

Maybe the team waiting the best timefor adding this coin to big exchange. As i know all other ico coin also down far from ico price because hard fork, maybe we must be patient and wait until hard fork finished
Other than making a request or paying listing fees, the team has NO control over which exchanges add their token.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

i dont see a lot of complains from them though. some participants these days just understand how the value of token plunges and rises especially when a platform is ready or in this case the game. investors knew that the project can't be done easily though so theres the need to wait.
Moreover participants also know that this coin price down because hardfork approximately in mid this month. So they think prefer to hold it than sell at low price, because potential to up still big
Japinat

Activity: 2926
Merit: 674

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

Moreover participants also know that this coin price down because hardfork approximately in mid this month. So they think prefer to hold it than sell at low price, because potential to up still big
Definitely that is the best way to do, the project is still in the early phase so we cannot expect yet that the price will pump, the trend now is that after the ICO most project are trading at a low price but that is not the end of the project as eventually when they prove something the value will rise.
Now is the time to hold and wait until the Hard fork is over, maybe time to buy more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:54:45 AM

According to the schedule, the sale is over. Does that mean others missed the chance to take part  in it and cannot buy it anymore?

https://token.store/RCC

https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH

https://decentrex.com/#RCC-ETH

etherdelta is good but load page is bad, and trading in here not easy
i think need decentralized exchanger, maybe hitbtc, cryptopia, is very good if can added to bittrex or poloniex
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:59:36 AM

According to the schedule, the sale is over. Does that mean others missed the chance to take part  in it and cannot buy it anymore?

i think need decentralized exchanger, maybe hitbtc, cryptopia, is very good if can added to bittrex or poloniex
also think that etherdelta difficult to use especially for new people. Loading page is slow and hard if you open it on smartphone. I hope soon this coin can listed on popular exchange besides etherdelta
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

I agree that Etherdelta has some issues. We are still waiting to hear from other exchanges. I think you mean centralised exchanges like hitbtc, bittrex etc?
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:30:39 PM

I agree that Etherdelta has some issues. We are still waiting to hear from other exchanges. I think you mean centralised exchanges like hitbtc, bittrex etc?
Yes, i think he mean centralized exchange, because etherdelta is decentralized exchange. I hope RCC can listed on one of those exchange, because this is the best time because segwit2x got cancelled so people will start buy altcoin
fortuner

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:55:00 PM

on the tokensale, this token has price $0.30 per token, right? but the price on the exchange is below than it at this time. any plan to solve this problem??
j3laiii

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:03:56 PM

Airdrop is done??
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:30:28 PM

on the tokensale, this token has price $0.30 per token, right? but the price on the exchange is below than it at this time. any plan to solve this problem??
You're right, during token sale this coin price has $0.3 and this coin price down because hardfork issue before, but now it got cancelled. I think after hardfork got cancelled this coin price can recover at least to ico price
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:55:41 AM

I will buy more. the price will be more than $1 when the game launch because we hold gold RCC.
I see the weapons design is pretty good.
This is the best oportunity to buy more as much as you can, because gaming industrial have big potential. Not only young people love gaming but old people too. This project i think in the future will successfully, so RCC coin will valuable

Yes, OGR!  Old Guys Rule!
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

yes, the price ico is $0.3 per tokens.
the price on exchanges is going down, may be will be up before the game will be release.

Airdrop is done??

read in OP mate, this not airdrop token. lol
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

I have contacted the manager to change my wallet, but there is no response from there, so the coin is lost to pishing  Embarrassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: