Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:24:12 PM

I have one question and I hope to get the answer from the team, I heard in the Telegram Channel that RCC will be listed in bittrex soon.
How true is this? is it gonna happen soon?, or maybe there's other exchanges that is destined for RCC like Binance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:43 AM

I have one question and I hope to get the answer from the team, I heard in the Telegram Channel that RCC will be listed in bittrex soon.
How true is this? is it gonna happen soon?, or maybe there's other exchanges that is destined for RCC like Binance.

i think if bittrex still very dificult can added in there
but if binance posible, another alternative binanace, maybe can added to hitbtc
Japinat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

Binance has a great volume and if it's possible for RCC to be traded in Binance then we might not need Bittrex on that matter.
I think people are slowly transferring to Binance due to the issue before that they are closing accounts without warning, when there are complains trading sites slowly loses reputation like Poloniex.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fajarkus12

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:51:05 AM

I agree that binance is alternative besides bittrex because binance also have big volume trading. With good project about gaming then if this coin really can listed on Binance i am sure the price can grow
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

Binance has a great volume and if it's possible for RCC to be traded in Binance then we might not need Bittrex on that matter.
I think people are slowly transferring to Binance due to the issue before that they are closing accounts without warning, when there are complains trading sites slowly loses reputation like Poloniex.
Recently, Bittrex also have problem like Poloniex exchange, you can see there are many cases lose money or get block account can not unblock until today.
So, honestly, I do not trust any exchange unless decentralized exchange like EtherDelta or directly exchange Grin
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

Recently, Bittrex also have problem like Poloniex exchange, you can see there are many cases lose money or get block account can not unblock until today.
So, honestly, I do not trust any exchange unless decentralized exchange like EtherDelta or directly exchange Grin
Etherdelta i think very hard to access it on smartphone and this coin can't growing if only in etherdelta. Sooner or later those two big exchange will solved their problem because if not, customers will move to other exchange
Dimonxxx

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

Hi I have a question what stock exchanges the company is negotiating for the entry of coins and if you have information on what exactly the exchanges are to be traded RCC ?
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

Hi I have a question what stock exchanges the company is negotiating for the entry of coins and if you have information on what exactly the exchanges are to be traded RCC ?
There is no exact information about new exchange, but all people hope this coin can listing on bittrex. For now this coin only available on etherdelta exchange : https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH
RCC price now below ico price, so if you interested you can buy on etherdelta
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

I liked the RCC coin, I'm on your site for a long time and watch you and the way the coin is gaining popularity.
On which exchange can I buy the Reality Clash gold coins at a bargain price?
Japinat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

Etherdelta i think very hard to access it on smartphone and this coin can't growing if only in etherdelta. Sooner or later those two big exchange will solved their problem because if not, customers will move to other exchange
We have to live with the present and now decentralized exchange is not yet very popular.
Exchanges will bigger volume will make this project to prosper more, I have seen a lot of project which were listed in big exchanges and despite the fact that product are yet to be delivered, they already gain attention form traders because people love to speculate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:17:00 AM

We have to live with the present and now decentralized exchange is not yet very popular.
Exchanges will bigger volume will make this project to prosper more, I have seen a lot of project which were listed in big exchanges and despite the fact that product are yet to be delivered, they already gain attention form traders because people love to speculate.
Maybe decentralized exchange not yet popular because less marketing. Also people seldom said about decentralized exchange and they are only said about centralized exchange. If they do aggressive marketing maybe decentralized exchange will famous
DelevIsak

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

Where do you plan to promote your product? At Steam, maybe?

This is under development project so the dev team's focus on the release of this app as soon as they can. After the release of this game the demand will get increase for sure and than team will launch marketing campaign about this project.
it will be interesting Smiley
forsaken999

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

Decentralised exchanges are great since they are a lot safer than centralised exchanges.

I lost money on mintpal and cryptsy when they went down. So I have little faith in any 'big' exchange.  Sad

Why are people desperate for RCC to be listed on big exchanges? Just because they think price will automatically rise?
Reality clash team promised to make a game and needed money to finish development. They sold RCC for use in the game or on their trading platform. There seems to be so many people worrying about being on coinmarketcap website or bittrex/binance - like this is the biggest thing to happen?! Does everyone believe that getting added to an exchange means this adds real value? Because it doesn't. It is just another place to buy or sell.

I would rather the team spent money on developing and marketing the game, instead of paying any listing fee to exchange. If Reality Clash begins to get popular, big exchanges will add it if they want to.

This is a game project, not a project to pump the price of RCC.

As a gamer and a fan of blockchain/crypto, i'm glad to see an actual utility token with a real development team who are doing something but still sad to see many "when moon?" "when big exchange" "why price below ICO" posts.

We should wait until the trading platform is launched, then get more excited about RCC. But surely the true value of RCC is only shown when the game is launched? All investors should understand this right?
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

how about the next market exchange Huh maybe can up the price Huh
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:01:26 AM

Be sure to check out the latest developer diary on our website.

https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

The game is what we are working on, we are not here to pump the price of RCC.

Be patient and accept the fact that RCC is a one-of-a-kind utility token with real value. The markets may not see this yet, but they will. We just need time to produce the results that our backers have funded.

Thanks for your support.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:37:17 AM

how about the next market exchange Huh maybe can up the price Huh
You're right, i hope team can considered to add this coin in major exchange although it take long time. As i know major exchange have a lot of user, so a lot people will know about this project
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:46:08 AM

Be patient and accept the fact that RCC is a one-of-a-kind utility token with real value. The markets may not see this yet, but they will. We just need time to produce the results that our backers have funded.

Thanks for your support.

eeeexactly! once its pumped, the value will just keep decreasing and more investors will be disappointed to the project, let the team do their job and see where the market would go after. this project will have its strong value that wouldn't be dumped by holders upon seeing its potential. channel your frustration thru shooting spree inside the game.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

Decentralised exchanges are great since they are a lot safer than centralised exchanges.

I lost money on mintpal and cryptsy when they went down. So I have little faith in any 'big' exchange.  Sad

Why are people desperate for RCC to be listed on big exchanges? Just because they think price will automatically rise?
Reality clash team promised to make a game and needed money to finish development. They sold RCC for use in the game or on their trading platform. There seems to be so many people worrying about being on coinmarketcap website or bittrex/binance - like this is the biggest thing to happen?! Does everyone believe that getting added to an exchange means this adds real value? Because it doesn't. It is just another place to buy or sell.

I would rather the team spent money on developing and marketing the game, instead of paying any listing fee to exchange. If Reality Clash begins to get popular, big exchanges will add it if they want to.

This is a game project, not a project to pump the price of RCC.

As a gamer and a fan of blockchain/crypto, i'm glad to see an actual utility token with a real development team who are doing something but still sad to see many "when moon?" "when big exchange" "why price below ICO" posts.

We should wait until the trading platform is launched, then get more excited about RCC. But surely the true value of RCC is only shown when the game is launched? All investors should understand this right?

I totally agree with your point of view. Here on bitcointalk is full of selfish people who just want to see token price increase in the short term, to get quick profits. I think it would be better if such people don't invest in serious project like Reality Clash. They better move to join pump and dump groups or 'invest' in ponzi websites.

RCC is for the long term and maybe to use for the game itself. Not to get quick profits.

I think Reality Clash is among the most interesting project coming out this year and I think, as soon as Reality Clash app will be available to download (maybe Q3 2018), many people all over the world will start to play this exciting game.
I joined their bounty campaign and invested in the ICO as well because I really believe in this project over the long term, not to get quick profits.

Before joining it, I researched every team member on google to get informations about them. Tony Pearce is the founder and CEO of great companies like TeePee Games and Player X. He's a very skilled and experienced entrepreneur. He's a 'big name' in gaming industry. Thus I'm pretty confident his new project (Reality Clash, exactly) will gain huge popularity among gamers.

Yet if you just wanna trade RCC tokens, well you can go on etherdelta. It's a very good decentralized platform which has nice volumes as well. Do day trade or whatever you like on etherdelta...
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Thanks for your support.

eeeexactly! once its pumped, the value will just keep decreasing and more investors will be disappointed to the project, let the team do their job and see where the market would go after. this project will have its strong value that wouldn't be dumped by holders upon seeing its potential. channel your frustration thru shooting spree inside the game.  Grin
So for now better to wait for development. Overall gaming project i think very interesting because has big market in all country and gaming project i think will long life although there are crisis come
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

Thanks for your support.
We will wait as long as necessary. Most importantly, you need to work on the project. And don't forget about the new exchange. If people will see the finished result, the token will start to grow. I believe in your game. Honestly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: