Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71426 times)
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

How do you plan to maintain the value of the token?

If you look a little higher, the developer wrote that the main priority for them is the product, not the cost of the token. If there is a demand for a product, the price of the asset itself will be valuable on the exchange!
Maybe after the developer released this game at least beta app, they will add this coin in the exchange. Because usually when the app release, more people will interested to buy coin and that is the best time because daily trading volume will big
The growth and fall of a coin can not be without cause. So, we are waiting for the result of the work. When, by the way, does it plan to launch the beta app?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

If you look a little higher, the developer wrote that the main priority for them is the product, not the cost of the token. If there is a demand for a product, the price of the asset itself will be valuable on the exchange!
Maybe after the developer released this game at least beta app, they will add this coin in the exchange. Because usually when the app release, more people will interested to buy coin and that is the best time because daily trading volume will big
The growth and fall of a coin can not be without cause. So, we are waiting for the result of the work. When, by the way, does it plan to launch the beta app?
I readed in telegram channel that the team will looking for testers in Q1 2018, so i think beta app will release in Q1 2018. Seem during 2018 many good news will come to us about development of this game
pingu39

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

when the price is expected

Japinat

Activity: 2926
Merit: 675

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

I readed in telegram channel that the team will looking for testers in Q1 2018, so i think beta app will release in Q1 2018. Seem during 2018 many good news will come to us about development of this game
That means we have to be patient and let the team do their job, it'a a journey and as long as they will deliver based on what is written in the project's roadmap then it will gain the trust and interest of investors. Slowly the value will appreciate and I believe that is a healthy growth.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

That means we have to be patient and let the team do their job, it'a a journey and as long as they will deliver based on what is written in the project's roadmap then it will gain the trust and interest of investors. Slowly the value will appreciate and I believe that is a healthy growth.
I agree with you, patient is the key so that we get more benefits. Gaming project is huge market and i am sure the team can do their works based on roadmap because they have experience in their fields. So i think for now better to wait for development.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:00:01 AM

We will wait for the first quarter of 2018, wait for the beta app.
Then the coin can grow well.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:51:45 AM

I agree with you, we must be patient if want to get high profits. Gaming industry is big market, so i think reality clash can take portion in this market and investment in gaming project is long term
Criptoprofi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

I agree with you, we must be patient if want to get high profits. Gaming industry is big market, so i think reality clash can take portion in this market and investment in gaming project is long term
it's all clear. but I don't understand is what prevents the coin to get on good exchanges?
IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

So, waiting for the beta release. If I get tokens I would like to make money from my investments.

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:36 AM

it's all clear. but I don't understand is what prevents the coin to get on good exchanges?
Maybe the team waiting for the best moment so that when this coin listed in the exchange the price will not down significant. Many possibility, also maybe the team still working hard to add this coin in major exchange, but they will not publish it untill get deal
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:41:37 PM

Gaming Skin Trading: A $50 billion industry ripe for blockchain disruption
https://medium.com/waxtoken/gaming-skin-trading-a-50-billion-industry-ripe-for-blockchain-disruption-c99b6c885562

What you just saw was a “skin,” a customization to the way a particular virtual weapon in the video game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive can look like. This particular version, the Souvenir AWP | Dragon Lore, warranted a mind-boggling $35,000 price tag. Just like a tangible collector’s item, the rarity of the skin itself gives it a high ‘float value’ and an even higher price tag.
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

As we have stated, applications to the larger exchanges were made but due to the volume of applications, the process is extremely slow.
We would not want to pay an unreasonable listing fee either as we believe that utility should come before trading volume and just listing on an exchange does nothing for the true value of RCC. The real value of RCC comes from Reality Clash and the utility therein.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

https://medium.com/waxtoken/gaming-skin-trading-a-50-billion-industry-ripe-for-blockchain-disruption-c99b6c885562

What you just saw was a “skin,” a customization to the way a particular virtual weapon in the video game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive can look like. This particular version, the Souvenir AWP | Dragon Lore, warranted a mind-boggling $35,000 price tag. Just like a tangible collector’s item, the rarity of the skin itself gives it a high ‘float value’ and an even higher price tag.

Glad to see you following our twitter!
bittraffic

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

Wee Its just a skin or does that affect how powerful the weapon will be? Can that dragon skin makes this one shot blow like a dragon that the bullet goes through thick walls that even when a target hides behind a truck, the bullet will go through. Seem pretty pricey for a skin with no use but bragging rights.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:38:41 PM

We need more news and activity from the developers. So the price of the asset will rise and investors will be happy.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Wee Its just a skin or does that affect how powerful the weapon will be? Can that dragon skin makes this one shot blow like a dragon that the bullet goes through thick walls that even when a target hides behind a truck, the bullet will go through. Seem pretty pricey for a skin with no use but bragging rights.

This is a weapon from CS:GO with a rare skin applied. People have paid a lot of money for just skins that do not affect the power or accuracy of a weapon, they just look cool!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

We need more news and activity from the developers. So the price of the asset will rise and investors will be happy.

We post developer updates every 2 weeks on our website, see here: https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

We are working hard on the game and on the Armory. I am sorry if you feel that there aren't enough updates but I can assure you that our devs are working as fast as possible but most importantly, it is about producing a working product. That is where the true value comes from.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:47:22 PM

This is a weapon from CS:GO with a rare skin applied. People have paid a lot of money for just skins that do not affect the power or accuracy of a weapon, they just look cool!

It's hard for me to understand how people can pay such money for virtual weapons, am I shocked? I do not consider myself an avid gambler, but even if I was such a person, would I be able to give such a sum of money?
Japinat

Activity: 2926
Merit: 675

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:53 PM

We post developer updates every 2 weeks on our website, see here: https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

We are working hard on the game and on the Armory. I am sorry if you feel that there aren't enough updates but I can assure you that our devs are working as fast as possible but most importantly, it is about producing a working product. That is where the true value comes from.
Good job devs, but besides on website i hope you can update news in this thread too, so that new people will know about your update. I believe that you can do all works based on roadmap
Every two weeks update is quite good for me, people will feel that you guys are working and just like other investors who put their money in this project, I am also counting that someday we will see some good progress. All we need to do now is to support each other, for holders, never dump to create panic while devs are on the process of developing the project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:29:55 AM

Good job devs, but besides on website i hope you can update news in this thread too, so that new people will know about your update. I believe that you can do all works based on roadmap
Every two weeks update is quite good for me, people will feel that you guys are working and just like other investors who put their money in this project, I am also counting that someday we will see some good progress. All we need to do now is to support each other, for holders, never dump to create panic while devs are on the process of developing the project.

i'm quite positive to this kind of project for we all know games are appreciated even the old school guys. the only i may have doubts about it is that why release silver coins to be used in the game? why not just use the RCC itself to make its value higher and that the token will have its use.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: