Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:39:18 PM

Gaming Skin Trading: A $50 billion industry ripe for blockchain disruption
https://medium.com/waxtoken/gaming-skin-trading-a-50-billion-industry-ripe-for-blockchain-disruption-c99b6c885562

What you just saw was a “skin,” a customization to the way a particular virtual weapon in the video game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive can look like. This particular version, the Souvenir AWP | Dragon Lore, warranted a mind-boggling $35,000 price tag. Just like a tangible collector’s item, the rarity of the skin itself gives it a high ‘float value’ and an even higher price tag.

Glad to see you following our twitter!

Wee Its just a skin or does that affect how powerful the weapon will be? Can that dragon skin makes this one shot blow like a dragon that the bullet goes through thick walls that even when a target hides behind a truck, the bullet will go through. Seem pretty pricey for a skin with no use but bragging rights.

This is a weapon from CS:GO with a rare skin applied. People have paid a lot of money for just skins that do not affect the power or accuracy of a weapon, they just look cool!

It's hard for me to understand how people can pay such money for virtual weapons, am I shocked? I do not consider myself an avid gambler, but even if I was such a person, would I be able to give such a sum of money?
On the world, you can not understand the thinking of some people.
They have decided many things are absurd, not worth to us, sometimes they are like mad guys trying to prove their rich... Grin
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

We need more news and activity from the developers. So the price of the asset will rise and investors will be happy.

We post developer updates every 2 weeks on our website, see here: https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

We are working hard on the game and on the Armory. I am sorry if you feel that there aren't enough updates but I can assure you that our devs are working as fast as possible but most importantly, it is about producing a working product. That is where the true value comes from.
Good job devs, but besides on website i hope you can update news in this thread too, so that new people will know about your update. I believe that you can do all works based on roadmap
Every two weeks update is quite good for me, people will feel that you guys are working and just like other investors who put their money in this project, I am also counting that someday we will see some good progress. All we need to do now is to support each other, for holders, never dump to create panic while devs are on the process of developing the project.

i'm quite positive to this kind of project for we all know games are appreciated even the old school guys. the only i may have doubts about it is that why release silver coins to be used in the game? why not just use the RCC itself to make its value higher and that the token will have its use.

One purpose of RCC Silver is that it can be bought directly and simply with fiat through the google/android/apple providers. Some gamers might not care about the cryptocurrency side of things - just the game. So they might be turned away from playing the game if they are forced to buy RCC Gold or they might be confused by the whole process and not want to do it. (i will still pass on your feedback about this to the CEO)

We just need to ensure RCC Gold enables added features, extra content and exclusivity. When the trading platform opens, only RCC Gold holders will be able to purchase weapons designed for RCC Gold holders. These weapons will not be created again and only a limited number will exist. We'll look to clarify exactly what differences/benefits there are for RCC Gold holders in the very near future.

We appreciate your feedback. The game design is not completely set in stone, so we are always able to change some elements of it in accordance to what our backers/community's wishes are. Thanks for your support and interest!
IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

Gaming Skin Trading: A $50 billion industry ripe for blockchain disruption
https://medium.com/waxtoken/gaming-skin-trading-a-50-billion-industry-ripe-for-blockchain-disruption-c99b6c885562

What you just saw was a “skin,” a customization to the way a particular virtual weapon in the video game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive can look like. This particular version, the Souvenir AWP | Dragon Lore, warranted a mind-boggling $35,000 price tag. Just like a tangible collector’s item, the rarity of the skin itself gives it a high ‘float value’ and an even higher price tag.
hmm...interesting...Looking really nice

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

hi dev why until now RCC not get listing in coinmarketcap and other exchange
whether after game launch ? i am still waiting and hold RCC Smiley
cellat87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:32:10 AM

Quote from: mirakal link=topic=2036661.msg23958069#msg23958069
Quote from: KillyGon link=topic=2036661.msg23953746#msg23953746
reality clash is good good and good project, with gaming industy
any plan added exchanger another etherdelta dev
It's only possible to trade in EtherDelta now and the it's not listed yet in https://coinmarketcap.com/.
I hope we can see great progress soon about additional exchanges, I have my RCC tokens but I just cannot sell it right now since almost all of my altcoins in my blockfolio is bleeding.

This token can not listed in coinmarket.com because the total volume trading of this token below the required of Coinmarket. As far as I know, ~100,000 dollars for total volume trading will be enough to listed in coinmarket, however, after listed on EtherDelta exchange till today, this token does not have any huge volume trading like 100,000 dollars in 24 hours.
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:47:29 AM

We need more news and activity from the developers. So the price of the asset will rise and investors will be happy.

We post developer updates every 2 weeks on our website, see here: https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

We are working hard on the game and on the Armory. I am sorry if you feel that there aren't enough updates but I can assure you that our devs are working as fast as possible but most importantly, it is about producing a working product. That is where the true value comes from.

You're doing the right things.  Just keep programming.  It's a shame some purchasers didn't read that this is a long term project and to be patient.  Guys put RCC away and look up the price monthly.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

You're doing the right things.  Just keep programming.  It's a shame some purchasers didn't read that this is a long term project and to be patient.  Guys put RCC away and look up the price monthly.
Doing constant and regular update will help us trust more in this project, there are a lot of opportunities to invest in different project so I hope with proper communication this will help people feel at ease and continue to hold their RCC tokens.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:31:53 PM

Doing constant and regular update will help us trust more in this project, there are a lot of opportunities to invest in different project so I hope with proper communication this will help people feel at ease and continue to hold their RCC tokens.

I agree with you, with regularly update the progress i hope people will confident to hold RCC coin and also more patient for waiting major exchange for this coin, because the dev teams working hard to do the best for us
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

I agree with you, with regularly update the progress i hope people will confident to hold RCC coin and also more patient for waiting major exchange for this coin, because the dev teams working hard to do the best for us
Currently the dev focus on game develop don't hope price of RCC increase because no one people interested to invest if pdroduct not ready but I hope at least the RCC gets listing on one central exchange to avoid liquidity
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

Currently the dev focus on game develop don't hope price of RCC increase because no one people interested to invest if pdroduct not ready but I hope at least the RCC gets listing on one central exchange to avoid liquidity
Maybe after the dev release this game in alpha/beta version, the dev also will add RCC coin on central exchange. Because after product release it will give positive value so that this coin price can increase
maybe to a particular country with more supporters. same with how the developer of pokemongo did. if its not released however after a year of wait,  many of the holders i think will drop all these which is why a constant update of progress is needed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
safi71

Activity: 574

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:59:19 PM

Developers of the game need to make a game, not like "PokemonGo".
It is necessary that the game was interesting all the time and did not lose interest for a year or even less time.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

It is necessary that the game was interesting all the time and did not lose interest for a year or even less time.

So the dev must make a game that are not make people bore. The game must interesting all the time by giving players new update, because usually people will boring if there is no new update in the game
poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:32:29 PM

any update exchanger dev
i hope before launch and release game, reality cash is ready listing in coinmarketcap and good exchanger another etherdelta
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:29 AM

any update exchanger dev
i hope before launch and release game, reality cash is ready listing in coinmarketcap and good exchanger another etherdelta

I think for now there is no a news yet about the exchange. Maybe they still busy for development, but as you said i also hope before the team release the game this coin already on the major exchange.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:54:41 PM

We will wait for the first quarter of 2018, wait for the beta app.
Then the coin can grow well.
I agree with you, we must be patient if want to get high profits. Gaming industry is big market, so i think reality clash can take portion in this market and investment in gaming project is long term
it's all clear. but I don't understand is what prevents the coin to get on good exchanges?

As we have stated, applications to the larger exchanges were made but due to the volume of applications, the process is extremely slow.
We would not want to pay an unreasonable listing fee either as we believe that utility should come before trading volume and just listing on an exchange does nothing for the true value of RCC. The real value of RCC comes from Reality Clash and the utility therein.

Yeah definitely don't be paying to get listed on an exchange, once you start releasing the actual product then they will see that adding RCC makes sense and will do so, until then I fear there will probably be a good bit of dumping if listed on an exchange just for the sake of it, if people fear they missed out on the ICO then they can pick some up via the existing exchanges like etherdelta.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

What are the DEVs team are doing right now !!!!
This project has been lunched months ago, and am still wondering why there is no available prototype!! Never be missleading with a white paper and successfull ICO when the team members are actually adding no value and the progress is just made by one or two developpers. Yeah it's may be a little more complicated to release a game based on virtual reality, but investors can't wait for long times. May be news will be released when the next accomplish the next step in the roadmap. We will see.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:09:47 PM

This project has been lunched months ago, and am still wondering why there is no available prototype!! Never be missleading with a white paper and successfull ICO when the team members are actually adding no value and the progress is just made by one or two developpers. Yeah it's may be a little more complicated to release a game based on virtual reality, but investors can't wait for long times. May be news will be released when the next accomplish the next step in the roadmap. We will see.
We must be patient and wait based on their roadmap, because as i know from roadmap in Q4 2017 is testing for this game, i think it will happen in december
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

Happy to be appearing at the biggest mobile games conference in Europe...
We hope that some of our community will be attending!
Reality Clash will be featuring on the 23rd January 2018. Don't miss our 'Cracking Crypto + Blockchain Basics' event!
http://www.pgconnects.com/london/
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:07:50 PM

There is a prototype but it is not ready for public release.

You can check the developer diary to see some of what the devs have been doing: https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/
The next dev diary is due to be published this week, there were just some final amendments that the devs wanted to make.

We are sticking to our roadmap with regards to a public release demo. As a side project to the full game, we are working on a simple playable demo that we can release to the community but this was never promised for public release by November. Augmented reality is definitely a little more complicated than many other games hence why it will be an innovative game that will be worth the wait.

Keep an eye on the developer diary and our press section for updates about the Reality Clash game and other news.

Thanks for your support.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

I agree, Reality Clash should make good use of augmented reality technology in the gameplay. Pokemon Go only used a basic AR setup, we intend to be highly innovative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: