Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

The ARG concept had been copied already by another team here in the crypto which they are also doing ICO right now. This is a sign of a good industry to compete with.

Just how much is the the RCC price right now if you have to speculate compare to the ICO price?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

Latest update to our Developer Diary is on our website, be sure to check out the progress of our devs.

https://reality-clash.com/category/developer-diary/

Very impressive hard work is going on this is worth to hold this token for long term. I hope in next year this project will start it's journey to the moon till than have patience.
You're right, seem next year if the team release alpha/beta version this coin price will start to rise although only on etherdelta exchange. So for now better to accumulate RCC coin when the price still cheap

This is right to accumulate while dev is making nice progress I also think next year will bring more excitement and fun I'm hodling this token without any tension because this token will be wonderful.

Where do you trade your RCC tokens? I can't see the token listed on any exchange and also not found in coinmarketcap. I did check this several times  to see how this token is doing and its market. I assume its just on etherdelta.

The team should at least add this on some exchange like cryptopia for its easy to monitor its market there than on etherdelta.
As far as I know, the devs are working hard to develop their product and they want to release this product as soon as possible. Therefore, they don't have any plan to list on new large exchange because their product is still developing => There is no reason to increases the price of token

I have read on telegram channel that the devs still working hard to make deal with a exchange, so we must be patience. But i am sure one day RCC coin will be added in the exchange

I have no doubt that a lot of exchanges will add Reality Clash very soon. Because this is a very unique project in crypto. A lot of new people will come to crypto, because of this project.

This project about gaming and surely a lot of people will interested to buy RCC coin for their investment. Moreover gaming project have huge potential and always growing year on year, with this prospect i hope RCC coin will accepted by a lot of exchange

Yeah especially a lot of young people will try this game and a lot of them will be new to to cryptoscene. Reality Clash can bring so many new people to crypto like no other project at the moment.
Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

For me, the project is interesting from several sides: Simply as a game and as an opportunity to invest in RCC tokens

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:01 AM

The ARG concept had been copied already by another team here in the crypto which they are also doing ICO right now. This is a sign of a good industry to compete with.

Just how much is the the RCC price right now if you have to speculate compare to the ICO price?
No need to speculate, just check it on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

No need to speculate, just check it on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH
Right now the coin's value is almost zero, coming 2018 will be awarded worst coin ever. RCC likely garbage in my portfolio. For me, try to getting forget this coin.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

Right now the coin's value is almost zero, coming 2018 will be awarded worst coin ever. RCC likely garbage in my portfolio. For me, try to getting forget this coin.
That's the right thing to do for you not to be tempted on dumping this, every project has its time and as investor we need to fully understand that.
RCC is quite new and there is not much volume we can see now since it's not listed yet in good exchanges, and since it cannot be access in https://coinmarketcap.com/, that means the volume are very low.

pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

That's the right thing to do for you not to be tempted on dumping this, every project has its time and as investor we need to fully understand that.
RCC is quite new and there is not much volume we can see now since it's not listed yet in good exchanges, and since it cannot be access in https://coinmarketcap.com/, that means the volume are very low.

Need $10k the volume trading in 24 hours and it will be added on coinmarketcap
at the moment, volume are very low, we hope will be put on other exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

What did you expect when you were studying the moment of entering the project? I thought that it would be a long-term investment, so I do not particularly worry about the coins in my wallet. When the game becomes popular we will see the value of the coin, now it's too early to talk about it!
RealityClash

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

We resubmitted coinmarketcap application last week as volume is over 10k. Hopefully they deal with the application soon.

We await further correspondence from bittrex.

Thanks for your support !
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:17 PM

We resubmitted coinmarketcap application last week as volume is over 10k. Hopefully they deal with the application soon.

We await further correspondence from bittrex.

Thanks for your support !
I hope bittrex will accepted this coin soon, but why did you not try to other exchange like binance or cobinhood exchange. I think this is as alternative besides of bittrex exchange
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Cobinhood are still in Beta and only offer 3 trading pairs. We have heard no requests from the community regarding this exchange so it would be unlikely that we would seek a listing.

Binance require a considerable fee that we are cautious about paying at this stage. We believe that it is better for our community and RCC if we wait till our trading platform is up and running or we are closer to game launch. That way there is more realistic volume and interest in the project. Paying a listing fee too early has often resulted in coins being delisted at a later stage.
This is not a good move, especially as the funding received from our backers is for game development, not paying large listing fees. 

The trading platform is very close to completion. We had delays due to work on the back-end regarding payments and account management.

We are confident that the first version of the Armoury will be launched in December.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

Cobinhood are still in Beta and only offer 3 trading pairs. We have heard no requests from the community regarding this exchange so it would be unlikely that we would seek a listing.

Binance require a considerable fee that we are cautious about paying at this stage. We believe that it is better for our community and RCC if we wait till our trading platform is up and running or we are closer to game launch. That way there is more realistic volume and interest in the project. Paying a listing fee too early has often resulted in coins being delisted at a later stage.
This is not a good move, especially as the funding received from our backers is for game development, not paying large listing fees. 

The trading platform is very close to completion. We had delays due to work on the back-end regarding payments and account management.

We are confident that the first version of the Armoury will be launched in December.
Thank you dev for explained, i think your answers realistic. So for now we had better wait until this game release. I hope when the first version of the Armoury launched in this December a lot people will interested in this project
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

Good explanation from the dev team about the current situation with the exchanges. I think we don´t need at this stage more exchanges. This can and will happen after the release.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Good explanation from the dev team about the current situation with the exchanges. I think we don´t need at this stage more exchanges. This can and will happen after the release.
Seem this coin price in etherdelta exchange very cheap now. I think now the best opportunity to accumulate RCC coin as much as possible. When RCC coin hit in exchange, i am sure the price can skyrocket
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

Seem this coin price in etherdelta exchange very cheap now. I think now the best opportunity to accumulate RCC coin as much as possible. When RCC coin hit in exchange, i am sure the price can skyrocket

I have no doubt that this coin will skyrocket in the future. I love this project and i will accumulate more coins at these very cheap prices. This is a steal at the moment. 2018 will be great for this coin.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

I have no doubt that this coin will skyrocket in the future. I love this project and i will accumulate more coins at these very cheap prices. This is a steal at the moment. 2018 will be great for this coin.

I agree with you, don't miss this opportunity to buy cheap coins with have great potential. When the products release i think RCC coin price will have it's value although only in etherdelta exchange
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:08:58 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 09:06:11 PM by RealityClash

We're happy to inform you that the unsold RCC from the Token Sale has been burnt by Token Market.

https://giphy.com/gifs/3ohs7Za0a2X8b7JZ3G/html5

This has reduced the Total Supply to: 24,487,944.00 RCC.

You can check the transaction for this burn and the total supply via: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a

We're also delighted to announce that we are partnering with 'Gizer' - a global gaming network app which is available on iphone and android. Reality Clash players will be able to organise their own tournaments via this app and much more! This great team is currently undergoing their Token Presale, be sure to check them out!

https://tokensale.gizer.io

We'll announce further details of what this partnership entails soon!
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

We're happy to inform you that the unsold RCC from the Token Sale has been burnt by Token Market.

You can check the transaction for this burn and the total supply via: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9b6443b0fb9c241a7fdac375595cea13e6b7807a

I think with 24 millions total coin, this coin price can hit at least $1 when hit in the major exchange. I think when the price still cheap like now, we can accumulate as much as we can and hold it
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

I think with 24 millions total coin, this coin price can hit at least $1 when hit in the major exchange. I think when the price still cheap like now, we can accumulate as much as we can and hold it

so any plan about hit major exchange , i cann't wait for it ,i really want to see what will happen .
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:47:47 PM

so any plan about hit major exchange , i cann't wait for it ,i really want to see what will happen .
Maybe in 2018 when alpha/beta game will be release, the team also add this coin on big exchange. So we must be patient, for now we just can wait and accumulate RCC coin at low price if interested
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: