Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

any info when RCC will get listed on bittrex and when this mobile game will be available to download at play store?
I see some good news of this project.

Bittrex is removing a large numbers of coin from their exchange so that I hope this token will get chance to take place there but it depend on the effort of dev how they will move forward this project. Till now all progress is looking impressive so that I think we will get good news soon.
Bittrex has not added any new tokens lately. Small projects for this exchange are not interesting, besides, in order to get there it is necessary that investors pass kyc. Investors on RCC crowdsale was pass kyc?
Bittrex is a big exchange, it's hard to get listed in that site when we have a small community.
I think we have to seek for other exchange by now, Kucoin is small but it has a decent volume, go for a small exchange then slowly we will improve.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

Reality Clash is a free Augmented Reality game for iOS and Android.Pokemon Go was one of the first and most popular examples for Augmented Reality mobile games that integrate your real-life surroundings into the gameplay.
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

The problem in reaching to Bitrrex is that they are not showing will to be friendly for ICO based tokens because of the confusion between security and utility tokens. Reality clash team in the main while can look at alternatives as they isn't the only big exchange now. At least one big volume oriented exchange is must for success.

yes, that's right. Binance or okex is good choice to put of RCC there. If possible
RCC is great altcoins I think that it will be easy to added in some exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

The problem in reaching to Bitrrex is that they are not showing will to be friendly for ICO based tokens because of the confusion between security and utility tokens. Reality clash team in the main while can look at alternatives as they isn't the only big exchange now. At least one big volume oriented exchange is must for success.

yes, that's right. Binance or okex is good choice to put of RCC there. If possible
strongly agree it is better to wait listed in other markets first then dev may be able to add to bittrex because I think bittrex is more promising in terms of trading volume

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Reality Clash is a free Augmented Reality game for iOS and Android.Pokemon Go was one of the first and most popular examples for Augmented Reality mobile games that integrate your real-life surroundings into the gameplay.
Personally, I did not play Pokemon Go. I saw how friends play, but did not join. But on Reality Clash, I would add friends, I hope the game will be excellent.
pusaka

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

strongly agree it is better to wait listed in other markets first then dev may be able to add to bittrex because I think bittrex is more promising in terms of trading volume

may be the dev is not a focus to adding in other markets.
they are focus to develoment of this game to be better and everything is good

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

I think it does not matter much if there is no new exchange as long as prices can stabilize and dev may have a point is being focused on developing their project
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

I think it does not matter much if there is no new exchange as long as prices can stabilize and dev may have a point is being focused on developing their project

Now even the major exchange adding dont give a big price growth. We need to wait some time for the real crypto spring, and after, with the good project news new exchanges can have a decisive effect on the token price growth.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Now even the major exchange adding dont give a big price growth. We need to wait some time for the real crypto spring, and after, with the good project news new exchanges can have a decisive effect on the token price growth.
yes you are right, adding a new exchange at this time does not affect the price that will increase you can see in some of the major exchanges of many coins that decreased so waiting for the right time is a good solution in my opinion.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

Reality Clash is the future of combat game. With innovation in mind, a team of experts with experiences in mobile, PC, and console games, AR and VR are developing the first augmented reality mobile combat game with decentralized token.
pusaka

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

It will be better to focus on developing of the project than adding at exchanges.
because btc and altcoins is not stable at the moment.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

It will be better to focus on developing of the project than adding at exchanges.
because btc and altcoins is not stable at the moment.

A good point. The entire crypto market is unstable at the moment and simply adding to exchanges (whilst also paying a large listing fee) does not promise a value increase. Some tokens are down -65% due to the current market sentiment.

We're entirely focused on the game and new website right now. We have already released the Android Armoury app so users can check out some of the limited edition Reality Clash items. (dogecoin skin ftw)

More products coming out from crypto companies will boost the market and show true value, we expect Reality Clash to be one of those products!

Thanks for your support.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

A good point. The entire crypto market is unstable at the moment and simply adding to exchanges (whilst also paying a large listing fee) does not promise a value increase. Some tokens are down -65% due to the current market sentiment.

We're entirely focused on the game and new website right now. We have already released the Android Armoury app so users can check out some of the limited edition Reality Clash items. (dogecoin skin ftw)

More products coming out from crypto companies will boost the market and show true value, we expect Reality Clash to be one of those products!

Thanks for your support.

That is true a working product will bring real value to this token I hope so very soon crypto will get succeed to find another wave of stability. I have good believe in the future of this project and soon it will become very popular because of recent release is also looking very attractive and in future more interesting features will be released so good luck.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

Thanks for your support.

That is true a working product will bring real value to this token I hope so very soon crypto will get succeed to find another wave of stability. I have good believe in the future of this project and soon it will become very popular because of recent release is also looking very attractive and in future more interesting features will be released so good luck.
Also support you. The most important thing is a product. Without it, access to the exchange will not yield great results. It is better to make a working version in the beginning, and only then to go to the exchanges.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

I'm big fan of this project after release of Android Armoury app this looking more attractive than it showing this team has good vision and now pushing towards a great destination. I'm bullish on this so that picking more and more because of next full release which will make this party big fun.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

Colleagues have a good time of day! For a long time did not follow this startup. Maybe someone will write the latest relevant news from the project? Updates?
I hope the team has not gone anywhere and is working on its "brainchild")
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

I'm big fan of this project after release of Android Armoury app this looking more attractive than it showing this team has good vision and now pushing towards a great destination. I'm bullish on this so that picking more and more because of next full release which will make this party big fun.

Yes, release of the Reality Clash will be a big and funny event for lovers to shoot in augmented reality and community of the token holders. Waiting for big party.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

Yes, release of the Reality Clash will be a big and funny event for lovers to shoot in augmented reality and community of the token holders. Waiting for big party.

The excitement could turn to mourning as it already took more than 6 months and there is just no way still for us to trade in a decent exchange though. I saw they've released an app about armoury but that didn't help the project get listed on exchanges.  Shouldn't the team be doing something for this?

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

The excitement could turn to mourning as it already took more than 6 months and there is just no way still for us to trade in a decent exchange though. I saw they've released an app about armoury but that didn't help the project get listed on exchanges.  Shouldn't the team be doing something for this?
yes maybe you can be right, the team should also think about a decent exchange even though they launch the app still no significant change until now I have not seen RCC registered in cmc maybe because the volume of trade is always small.
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

We have discussed this previously, we did not wish to pay an exchange listing fee of up to 500k when our product was not ready. This would be a waste of funding that is necessary to build the project.

Doing that is not creating value for a coin and volume would have risen but dropped again and there would be the threat of delisting. We have been in correspondence with exchanges and we will announce a listing when we believe it is the right time to do so. (This also follows guidance provided by our advisory team).

Also, we are currently in a bear market phase for cryptocurrency, it is not correct that adding any coin/token to an exchange will automatically increase it's value consistently.

Taking 6 months to start developing an innovative game, an Armoury app and a new website with a buying platform that connects to the Ethereum blockchain... we think this is a reasonable amount of time for development!

We do believe in getting RCC listed at a major exchange and we understand that their are benefits for the community (and the game) if we can see RCC on high volume exchanges but this has to be timed well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: