Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
RunMikeRun

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

I saw gameplane with reality involvement and thought "oh my god, I want to play it right now"
Will wait for launch!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

The most inspiring and brilliant project in gaming industry for me, I'm excited and waiting the game to be released!!

Progress of this project is very impressive I am pretty sure in future this will be game changer. Dev is very active and providing nice support to all investors and they are communicating with community and making updates on time. This is wonderful sign to recognize the potential of this project how big it will be.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

I need help! How I can add RCC in my MEW?
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

1st check if it already listed or not in Full Tokens List(click "Load Balance" on RCC if it listed.
If not, click "Add custom token"
Contract: 0x9b6443b0fB9C241A7fdAC375595cEa13e6B7807A
Symbol: RCC
Decimals: 18
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

1st check if it already listed or not in Full Tokens List(click "Load Balance" on RCC if it listed.
If not, click "Add custom token"
Contract: 0x9b6443b0fB9C241A7fdAC375595cEa13e6B7807A
Symbol: RCC
Decimals: 18

Thank you for helping the community! That is the correct method for MEW.

We have put out our latest Developer Diary for you guys. Can be found on our website or via: http://bit.ly/2JkmpTK

Have a great week.
Provok

Activity: 1628
Merit: 583

Cryptopony

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

My personal armory:

Ready to fight!  Grin
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

The most inspiring and brilliant project in gaming industry for me, I'm excited and waiting the game to be released!!

Progress of this project is very impressive I am pretty sure in future this will be game changer. Dev is very active and providing nice support to all investors and they are communicating with community and making updates on time. This is wonderful sign to recognize the potential of this project how big it will be.

Thank you so much for your kind words of support. We are trying our best for you guys in the unexplored territory of crypto-based, competitive, AR mobile gaming!

The result should be very exciting and the beginning of a new chapter. Its a pleasure to be working in this field.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

This project is getting more fun while development is moving forward so many interesting features already implemented. Dev is very friendly and communicating with community that is big reason why I feel great about the future of this project this will be amazing one if we keep this on our portfolio.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

My personal armory:

Ready to fight!  Grin

I don't want to come up against you in the Battlefield or the Trading market. Nice haul!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Its that time of the week again, new items have been added to the Armoury: http://bit.ly/2I110j5

The new additions are available in our Litecoin and Ethereum skins.

Let us know what you think!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

My personal armory:

Ready to fight!  Grin

DSB-12 is quite a good weapon if you look at its damage, its worth 320 RCC though. You must have lots of RCC as you also have SNR which is worth 320. I'd just stick to cheaper ones, I'm no gamer but I might be able to sell these weapons. The new MPHG and SA-21S are less than 160RCC which is good for a collector.

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Its that time of the week again, new items have been added to the Armoury: http://bit.ly/2I110j5

hi dev , where we can find RCC for trading ? where you will be listing on biggest exchangers ?
I looking this projects its so far and than so far from the price ICO if I'am check rate on etherdelta.

Irchus

Activity: 448
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Make a small change on the site. Suppose I added to the shopping cart and went to payment, and then without paying accidentally clicked what I paid for and can not add these items to the cart again and can not pay those because the information is gone.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

hi dev , where we can find RCC for trading ? where you will be listing on biggest exchangers ?
I looking this projects its so far and than so far from the price ICO if I'am check rate on etherdelta.

We have to wait for few more days dev already answered about this so many times what is plan they have about marketing of this project. I believe it will be worth for it to keep faith into this project this will be amazing platform in future.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

After reading few of the previous pages I got answer without asking because it was raised by others. I understand the point of view of the developers that first development and then exchanges. But would not be good to let people be familiar with the project as exchanges bring not only liquidity but also good exposure in new regions.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Make a small change on the site. Suppose I added to the shopping cart and went to payment, and then without paying accidentally clicked what I paid for and can not add these items to the cart again and can not pay those because the information is gone.
I'am reading on whitepaper , and read roadmap like this.
page 17.
planing Q2.

META GAME DEVELOPMENT
  • UI ASSETS
  • 3D ASSETS
  • AUDIO/SFX
  • IMPLEMENT UI (MENU SCREENS)
  • MONETISATION
  • TEAMS
  • INVENTORY
  • BASE BUILDING
  • CONTENT UPDATE PIPELINE
  • GAME BALANCING PIPELINE
  • LOCALISATION SUPPORT
  • CORE GAMEPLAY

OUTPUT

• FULL TEST ON GAMEPLAY AND MONETISATION

on whitepaper I can't find they have planing for listing on biggest exchangers.

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

page 17.
planing Q2.

META GAME DEVELOPMENT
  • UI ASSETS
  • 3D ASSETS
  • AUDIO/SFX
  • MONETISATION
  • TEAMS
  • INVENTORY
  • BASE BUILDING
  • LOCALISATION SUPPORT
  • CORE GAMEPLAY

OUTPUT

I can't say they scam us already just because its not listed yet on any exchanges apart from the etherdelta, if you want to dump yours, I guess you can do it on etherdelta and maybe to its fork too. In the previous page they said they will only list the token when the project is released which is by Q4 this year. I make sense though.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

page 17.
planing Q2.

META GAME DEVELOPMENT
  • UI ASSETS
  • 3D ASSETS
  • AUDIO/SFX
  • MONETISATION
  • TEAMS
  • INVENTORY
  • BASE BUILDING
  • LOCALISATION SUPPORT
  • CORE GAMEPLAY

OUTPUT

I can't say they scam us already just because its not listed yet on any exchanges apart from the etherdelta, if you want to dump yours, I guess you can do it on etherdelta and maybe to its fork too. In the previous page they said they will only list the token when the project is released which is by Q4 this year. I make sense though.

I hope the team really can listed this token on the exchange because in my opinion without proper exchange this project will not attractive and only some people will know about Realityclash. But overall this project very interesting because gaming project seem can  be long live because everyone like game
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

page 17.
planing Q2.

META GAME DEVELOPMENT
  • UI ASSETS
  • 3D ASSETS
  • AUDIO/SFX
  • MONETISATION
  • TEAMS
  • INVENTORY
  • BASE BUILDING
  • LOCALISATION SUPPORT
  • CORE GAMEPLAY

OUTPUT

We won't necessarily wait until the game launches before we would seek listing at centralised exchanges, we just want to be close enough to be able to show:

a) that the Armoury store works efficiently and users understand the system.
b) a demo version of the game (or early access version)
c) that there is interest in listing

Some people want to see RCC on a bigger/centralised exchange because they assume the price will rise and liquidity will be higher. There is no guarantee to this and it is a short-term growth catalyst. If there is a solid product ready with real utility AND we list on an exchange, then there would be higher chance of consistent trading volume and more users coming to the project.

If we had paid for a listing immediately after the ICO (as people demanded) then we would have been delisted by now and wasted the fee.

We received funding to build the Reality Clash game, design tokenized digital assets and develop the Armoury trading platform. Therefore - we did not put any detail of listing at exchanges in our whitepaper because this is not what the funding is for.

We understand the cryptocurrency world and have team members and advisors who have been involved in this space for 5+ years.

Rest assured that we know that a centralised exchange listing can be beneficial for the project and our community but we have to time these things correctly or we face wasting resources for little gain.

The Reality Clash game is going to be awesome and groundbreaking. We are already one of the few ICO's that has delivered an innovative product, with an Android app and fully tokenized assets that are scarce and owner-verified by the blockchain. Our crypto skinned weapons are truly unique and their ability to move between games means they can live on for many years.

We appreciate all the support and feedback. 
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

I also would like to appreciate the efforts of dev how tireless they are working and trying to bring great value for this token. Overall progress of this project is looking satisfied for investors I also after having a full product this project will be into very strong position and this will be right time to enter on new exchanges with interesting use case. So keep working with this spirit and make this possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: