Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

I have been watching this project for a long time but development seems to me too slow. The price of tokens on Etherdelta is absolutely ridiculous.

If you look at the price, it will not reflect the real status of the project because the trading volume is very low.
In fact we are not listed yet in coinmarket despite a long period of time already since the ICO was completed, that means waiting again until they fully develop.

They have long said that they won't list the token on exchanges until the project is released. The project will be released this year though this december as what I know. If sooner we see it listed on the exchange after the release of the final game, I think we could be seeing high price. A lot of users are trying to buy limited weapons for profit, I think this is a good idea.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

I have been watching this project for a long time but development seems to me too slow. The price of tokens on Etherdelta is absolutely ridiculous.

Game development matches our roadmap so is not really slow. There is a bear market in effect and almost every token has dropped in price. It is unfortunate that RCC price has fallen too but we're confident that trading volume will increase as we get closer to game launch AND with our coming announcements/updates.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 05:32:41 PM by RealityClash

If you look at the price, it will not reflect the real status of the project because the trading volume is very low.
In fact we are not listed yet in coinmarket despite a long period of time already since the ICO was completed, that means waiting again until they fully develop.

They have long said that they won't list the token on exchanges until the project is released. The project will be released this year though this december as what I know. If sooner we see it listed on the exchange after the release of the final game, I think we could be seeing high price. A lot of users are trying to buy limited weapons for profit, I think this is a good idea.

We did deliberately avoid paying ridiculously high exchange listing fees for the purpose of using the funds for product development (as planned).

That being said, as we are now closer to game launch and have had time to locate exchanges that we want to work with, we will be looking to announce new RCC exchanges soon.

Meanwhile, the latest items have hit the Armoury  Smiley

http://bit.ly/2L8Ij0P
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

Reality Clash team is moving in right direction and focusing on development to complete the project is good strategy. Their point of view is fully understandable and supportable that why to pay high fees specially in the middle of bear market. That quick pump is going to damage the market in the long run without being backed by solid working product. They would want to see this project have success so need to give them free hand to do the way they want to do.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

We did deliberately avoid paying ridiculously high exchange listing fees for the purpose of using the funds for product development (as planned).

That being said, as we are now closer to game launch and have had time to locate exchanges that we want to work with, we will be looking to announce new RCC exchanges soon.

Tokenizing in Progress seem to take more than a week, why is this happening?

But I think the token is already listed on DEX which you guys can buy some if you want to equip yourself in the battle. I think I do have enough in my armory which I believe can lead me to make some good deals one day.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
meisner

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Augmented reality games together with ERC-20 is a great synergy. I hope this team will show their best to create a great product.

mientoeg

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

a project is an interesting game to play especially in them using the blockchain system which is easy to Transact buy something in the game
gishiichi

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Hello, devs.
It looks of this plan will be preferably in the offing.
Blameless website, reasoned activity, interesting business!
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Good news, buddy. To begin with, I think it would be very healthy to get on such a stock exchange as an IDEX. I keep about 500 tokens with a bounty program. I think the price of one dollar would suit me Smiley
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

Good news, buddy. To begin with, I think it would be very healthy to get on such a stock exchange as an IDEX. I keep about 500 tokens with a bounty program. I think the price of one dollar would suit me Smiley

For a long time I was not interested in the development of the Reality Clash and now I'm pleasantly surprised that the team is working and I hope to see a great price for the RCC token in the very near future!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

I expect this plan gets a great profit. Really good website, outstanding website, sober project.

Thank you for your support!

We've got some great partnerships to be announced soon so stay tuned to the social media channels  Grin

If you haven't heard about this competition - check it out: https://www.cryptoandgamers.com/giveaway

You can win some awesome prizes, including some Reality Clash items!
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

We've recently uploaded a new developer diary. Its quite lengthy but we hope you find it interesting.

I'd love to hear your feedback on the look of the Virtual World and the current design of the Team Avatars.

https://realityclash.com/blog/developer-diary-july-2018/

Image teaser:
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

Why is there a team, is it necessary to join a team or can we be a solitary hitman?

Also I just want to ask since you told us that those weapons unsold are going to be not available when the game is released, what sort of weapons are for sale by that time then?

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

We've recently uploaded a new developer diary. Its quite lengthy but we hope you find it interesting.

I'd love to hear your feedback on the look of the Virtual World and the current design of the Team Avatars.

https://realityclash.com/blog/developer-diary-july-2018/

Image teaser:

This is very impressive, it looks like the team can finish this project thoroughly. The gaming industry has enormous potential as many people love gaming. So I'm sure if this project is finished then there will be many people who are interested to try the Realityclash game
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

why there is no big exchange available for this coin? Just check the Idex exchange and found 24hr Volume: 2835 RCC / 0.425250013333332404 ETH!! WTF Tongue I have some coins, Want to sell them. but there is no buy order!!
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

I don't think that there will be any big exchange at this stage or even in near future @Bacchu. It has been told in one of the previous posts by team that they raised money to develop the games not to pay high fees to centralized exchanges. That already made clear most probably decentralized exchanges will be mean of trading for the moment.
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

I don't think that there will be any big exchange at this stage or even in near future @Bacchu. It has been told in one of the previous posts by team that they raised money to develop the games not to pay high fees to centralized exchanges. That already made clear most probably decentralized exchanges will be mean of trading for the moment.
where did they say it? however, can you give me their telegram channel link? I want to talk to them about my question.I have almost 10k RCC coin. SO why I am highly interested in this project.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

where did they say it? however, can you give me their telegram channel link? I want to talk to them about my question.I have almost 10k RCC coin. SO why I am highly interested in this project.
Wow, they want decentralized exchange but it has been a long time since the ICO were over but until now we did not see it listed in coinmarketcap.
I will think that there is a little chance we will be listed in centralized when we do not have enough trading volume.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

Wow, they want decentralized exchange but it has been a long time since the ICO were over but until now we did not see it listed in coinmarketcap.
I will think that there is a little chance we will be listed in centralized when we do not have enough trading volume.

That is very unfortunate situation there is no active marketing team behind this so it is moving without any serious attention till not visible on CMC too. I hope very soon we will see it on big exchanges as dev said this before they are aware of this and it is very important for healthy growth.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Even on a decentralized exchange, you can collect the necessary volumes to get to coinmarketcap. Just seems the team does not want to do

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: