Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ► 7 days contest $500 prize ◄ ► ICO landing page design (PSD ONLY)  (Read 1062 times)
Argwai96 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Lending page for ICO. as simple as that.

My question still stands. Landing page? I don't know what a lending page is, so maybe I'm not qualified to put this design together. I've designed plenty of landing pages for tech and app products, but I have no idea what a lending page is. Google also didn't help much. Hope you don't think it's a stupid question, but I think it's valid. Either way, I'll put together a landing page design for you and PM it to you over the weekend. Cheers!

Are you for real? That's a super stupid question, I had a spelling mistake, so what?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

Lending page for ICO. as simple as that.

My question still stands. Landing page? I don't know what a lending page is, so maybe I'm not qualified to put this design together. I've designed plenty of landing pages for tech and app products, but I have no idea what a lending page is. Google also didn't help much. Hope you don't think it's a stupid question, but I think it's valid. Either way, I'll put together a landing page design for you and PM it to you over the weekend. Cheers!

Are you for real? That's a super stupid question, I had a spelling mistake, so what?

Yeah I actually was for real. A lending page actually sounds like something that could have been specific to a tech related currency page. I just wanted to clarify, because the polybius page you referenced was for a new type of "bank" which could also be misconstrued as a form of lending. I just wanted to get specific to make sure I wasn't designing something that wasn't what you weren't looking for. I wasn't trying to be a pain in the ass or troll or anything. Hope you can see my point of view. Either way, thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to submitting something!

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

In for the contest. Read your private message.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: