Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price Increasing today  (Read 1750 times)
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:46:00 AM

which make people think there will be no two chains and bitcoin price will go not to 4000$ and above.
I also think the chain split are unlikely to happen, seeing that many have supported bip91. After seeing the rising bitcoin prices now I'm pretty sure bitcoin prices will reach 4000$ in the next few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

Bitcoin price is  Increasing today very rapidly and quickly. what happened ?
Is there any good news that make people buy again bitcoins.

I think it is the majority of vote for softfork, which make people think there will be no two chains and bitcoin price will go not to 4000$ and above.
Best time to buy cheap now.

Bitcoin fell as fast as it recovered. A lot of people were panic selling when Bitcoin started to drop and now it seems like people are more panic buying than selling. Looks like a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon once again.

It has been 2 days and the price is still floating around the 2.7K to 2.8K mark, Bitcoin has once again gone through rapid changes within a weeks time and has stabilized at the end. This week was such a rollercoaster.

Bitcoins recovery is so fast and I conclude that I am one of those lucky people who bought for its down price and guess I'm earning good profits with this current rate right now, But one thing I am waiting is those speculated price if this one would really reach for 5k $ at the end of august or maybe on next month around. And I think I will sold the half and just ride the flow for the current buff.
That's good for you. Buying bitcoin while it is in the state of dump is the right thing to do because in that way you could earn a high profit. Unlike me, I suddenly panic so that I sell my bitcoin on the price of $1800 and now I'm regretting on what I have done. However, I learned from that mistake that don't panic to sell, be patient and think wise.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

which make people think there will be no two chains and bitcoin price will go not to 4000$ and above.
I also think the chain split are unlikely to happen, seeing that many have supported bip91. After seeing the rising bitcoin prices now I'm pretty sure bitcoin prices will reach 4000$ in the next few months.

That news could inflict on people opinion about bitcoin. After panic about bitcoin splitting people are investing in bitcoin again and that can explain this sudden price rise.
This is nothing new, bitcoin price is capable to move up and down very fast and that don't surprise me anymore. I knew that price will get back on 3,000$, with mass adoption and legalization in many countries its madness that price is going down. Until the end of the year price can go to 4,000$ and maybe even more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

AFAIK bitcoin price has been recently increasing because of several factors at play like low transaction fees which has reduced greatly and bip91  locking in with  segregated witness seeming like a favourite for the community atm has probably prompted cryptonians who cashed out to reinvest their money back into btc
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

I think it is the majority of vote for softfork, which make people think there will be no two chains and bitcoin price will go not to 4000$ and above.

As far as I know, a swedish country bank has accepted bitcoin, so many of the country's people have bought bitcoin, it has become a favored currency, so demand is rising. The value of bitcoin also increased.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

As far as I know, a swedish country bank has accepted bitcoin, so many of the country's people have bought bitcoin, it has become a favored currency, so demand is rising. The value of bitcoin also increased.

And I read that the government of Africa has taken bitcoin. But I do not think that this fact influenced the price of bitcoin. Still, the price of the news about the SegWit

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: