Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with CoinDash's PR (What would you like to know???)  (Read 165 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

Hey guys,

I recently reached out to Coindash to talk about the hack and they agreed on an interview.

We are all engaged with crypto and as a journalist I believe in creating the right information for you guys!

Answering the relevant questions is the way that I want to create value for you.

Here's what you expect:

That you will get the answers to your questions (if they are relevant enough)

Here's how you can help:

Ask a question! (Simple as that)

Thanks a lot for your attention for now, because the next logical step (if you have a question) is to type it in and hit the button.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: