Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICOs without working products.  (Read 3254 times)
tfot123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:07:31 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:33:05 PM by tfot123

Hi guys,

I’m the community manager for Pally and just wanted to invite you to join the discussion on our bitcointalk thread and telegram group. We’re a decentralised social travel platform, have existed since early 2016, have live products out and got successfully through our pre-sale in 11 minutes in August. Hope to speak to some of you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100229.0
https://t.me/icopally

You can also try out a BETA version of the app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Kind Regards,
Tanya
Community Manager
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

We have a working product!   Wink

Check out our upcoming crowdsale on the 2nd of October at http://crowdsale.granthero.ngo for the reasons below.  

Experienced and authentic team:
The core of our team are technologists with years of experience working in the industry at companies such as Microsoft, American Airlines, and more. In fact, most of which have had experience working together prior to joining Grant Hero, resulting in strong team chemistry, collaboration, and a track record of success. Our experience extends around multiple disciplines and specialties.

Solution to a real problem:
At Grant Hero Foundation, we are seeking to disrupt the non-profit industry which has been operating with the same archaic principles and processes for decades. The industry is ripe for innovation and the application of blockchain technology can open doors to new possibilities that provide donors with complete autonomy and transparency in the charitable giving process.

Token Utility:
At The Grant Hero Foundation, we wanted to utilize the functionality of smart contracts on the Ethereum platform to create unique functions that leverage the technology itself. More specifically, creating a new technology called GiveChain™ that anchors giving data to the blockchain. In other words, provides a receipt of giving history for each donation. This receipt provides irrefutable proof of the giving data recorded at a specific time. Thus, preserving data and charitable giving integrity and increasing overall trust in the industry.

Execution (Working Product):
Execution > Ideas... Unlike many other crowdsale’s, we are not raising funds to begin the development of Grant Hero. Our foundation has been in motion since Spring of 2017 and the beta version of the platform is completed. We believe that it is our responsibility to build trust by demonstrating our capability and passion through action prior to raising funds (as opposed to asking the community to invest on risky projects with no product that may never come to fruition). Grant Hero is a long-term full-time commitment for our team regardless of a whether or not our crowdsale is successful.

Potential:
Charitable giving is forecasted to reach $400B in 2017 alone. Helping others in need is increasing becoming more popular as new tools and platforms are being created to help simplify the process. We at The Grant Hero Foundation truly believe that we are on the forefront of this change and will become a leader in providing trust and tranparency in this industry.

dolan564

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:52:56 PM

i'd also like to add, you don't NEED to invest into ICOs. you can just be apart of the pump and dump cycle if you want quick cash. Investing meaning you keep your money in them for the long term, but there are many things that pump coins ie) initial post-ico pump, gets listed on an exchange, some actual well known dev tweeting the team, etc.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

Investment in ICOs now a days booking because people are always searching of new assets for their money in safe heaven and liquidity to be within a minute. For this purpose first you should research the product of company that brings with ICOs. If any body have the idea of actually which countries are now allowing the icos? Post the detailed list of this countries here.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

Investment in ICOs now a days booking because people are always searching of new assets for their money in safe heaven and liquidity to be within a minute. For this purpose first you should research the product of company that brings with ICOs. If any body have the idea of actually which countries are now allowing the icos? Post the detailed list of this countries here.
How could you be saying that ICOs are safe heaven for investing money? Whole new lot of risks when investing on ICOs. Lots of shitty and scammy ICOs are out there where once the ICO is over they halt their development. They are  just dump and pump schemes.
Most ICOs lists countries which will be able to participate, so you can easily find out which countries allows ICO and which don't.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to give you short information about our ICO which might get your interest.

Fluz Fluz already working product, active community and proven cash-back payouts in South America

We have more than 200 cash-back partners including global top brands. ( Nike, Uber, Amazon etc.)

you can learn more on our ico page: https://ico.fluzfluz.com/

feel free to talk with our team on telegram: https://t.me/fluzfluzico
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:53:39 AM

Yes, this is something we must understand absolutely. We must invest in ICO which has a product. Because this will make us confident with the future of the money we invest. Since many ICOs end in Big Dump, they do not have a running product.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

I agree with your statement. I think it's the only way (without regulation) that ICO's can evolve to be safer and more secure for the average investor / adopter.

Currently right now there is an influx of ICO's which increases the amount of poor ideas / scams, this is only hurting and breaking trust in the crypto community. The fact is that if a startup has created a product that works, they have validated it, knows it has a market and have put time and effort into it and will not abandon it.

One that I found is Crowdholding, and I have seen that they have been compared to KickICO, but they are a little different. What do you guys think about them?

https://ico.crowdholding.com

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:46:51 PM

Why would you risk your money into something that has no product?I would rather join free aidrops than a scam ICO.We should be vigilant because theres a lot of scammers in the market.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

Yes, this is something we must understand absolutely. We must invest in ICO which has a product. Because this will make us confident with the future of the money we invest. Since many ICOs end in Big Dump, they do not have a running product.

Think wisely specially in terms of investing money in an ICO, because some ICO through away the money . ICO needs to be more secure to those investors.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:14:29 PM

If investors were more careful in choosing projects for investment, potential scammers would be less likely to raise money from a contrived ICO project. Therefore, illegible investment of their funds in these projects allow fraudsters to make huge profits and deceive investors. In general, I think that the issue of state regulation of the process of issuing initial coins has long been ripe. It is necessary to identify the persons who are going to engage in this activity and some kind of primary evaluation of the project itself.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:20:09 PM

Good point.

Look at trade.commerceblock.com
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

Thats definitely a valuable advice. Most ICO's are based only on an idea and the possibility of them realizing the idea into a working product are small. I recently found this very interesting thread about filters for investing more safe into ICO's. I think everyone should read those guidelines to protect themselves. Ill link it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.0
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:33 PM

Maybe Stratis is not an ico but you can invest Stratis really hard because Stratis will be huge and they nearly have a working product with them.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:04:27 PM

Spectiv launched their platform, so they are
Ttrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:12:05 PM

Investing in ICO's is speculative by nature. Do your own research and make your own decision on whether a project will be successful or not. Scams are easy to spot if you know what to look for in a quality project and having a working product is not always ideal for many startups.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

I learned this the hard way with Confodo. I invested in the and it turned out to be a scam, and they sold all their premine and ran away with over $300,000. :/
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:20:20 PM

I agree, I do not recommend investing in ICOs that do not do any business and are just created to make money. Do not let your money know the value of money and scam yourselves.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

If you want to invest in ICOs, look for something with a working product like KICKICO. What are some other ICOs with working products?
I do not understand a working product, but as long as the information of an ICO that can be profitable I would like to participate to follow it

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

If you want to invest in ICOs, look for something with a working product like KICKICO. What are some other ICOs with working products?
I do not understand a working product, but as long as the information of an ICO that can be profitable I would like to participate to follow it

How could it be profitable if the ICO didn't work ?
how could you said profitable, if ICO was fake, they could be make a fake team, fake roadmap and whitepaper and the owner is only sleeping on his room and waiting you people invest your bunch of $ into their wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: