Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mem's true colors  (Read 563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:15:30 AM

Mem has just started his second gambling list. This time he made it a self moderated topic, because he does not like the fact that people who he accuses might defend themselves. So then what happens? You receive a PM from the forum.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I think it is crazy that people who are trying to run an honest business can be attacked out of the blue and denied any possibility to reply to these accusations. The more, because this individual is known for flaming multiple people and fighting personal crusades against certain websites he doesn't like, instead of doing what he pretends to do: runnng an honest and objective list of all the gaming sites in the bitcoin industry.

The fact that he closed his old topic, found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75883.msg2129880#msg2129880 shows what Mem's true colors are. While he pretends to run a list to judge gambling and gaming sites on their integrity and credibility, he closes his thread, sends threats thru PM and start a self-moderated topic.

So yet we found ourselves after buying a $50k software package and months of hard work flamed by a highly unstable guy with a self moderated list because he is angry we stated we didn't want to be on his old list. Yet he keeps screaming that we are angry for not being listed quickly enough, while the real reason he was angry was a post in his topic, where i said:

At this moment we are content not to be listed on it, as an unstable individual as him/her can do only more damage than good.

I understand that this individual has some creditbility because his list is around for a long time, but I also believe that when you accuse people on your list, you should allow them a chance to respond to it. If you don't do this, you lose all credibility in my eyes.

Mem, I have tried to respond to your accusations in your thread 3 times now and I am no longer going to bother. I hope you will understand that censoring critics to your list will not result in a higher credibility. It will only weaken it.

Im off now. Other than you, I have a business to run.

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:21:36 AM

Why is this a self moderated topic? BITCOINFLUSH'S TRUE COLORS! Cheesy Cheesy

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:14:32 PM

This time he made it a self moderated topic, because he does not like the fact that people who he accuses might defend themselves.

Here's a test for this theory: http://ctrlq.org/files/screenshots/60aa1bde2bdc189bf975e55297467bba.png

I think it is crazy that people who are trying to run an honest business can be attacked out of the blue and denied any possibility to reply to these accusations.

Open and free means idiots get to run wild. The idea is to help them into the marginal, humble position in which they belong. A functioning open and free society does this well. A society that fails to do this soon reverts to closed and unfree strictly because the discourse and activity of idiots has to be controlled, and this imperative is stronger than either freedom or openness.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 12:47:36 PM

Mem apologizes and I accepted his apologies. The issue is done now.

Milkshake

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Milkshake

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:09:50 PM

But but but.. you made a self moderated topic to complain about a self moderated topic! Don't you see the irony?

TradeFortress has left me negative trust and has provided no proof to substantiate his claim. He has done this to discredit me as I am investigating him.
BitcoinFlush (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 01:11:32 PM

But but but.. you made a self moderated topic to complain about a self moderated topic! Don't you see the irony?
I do Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: