Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21391 times)
rockingdrip

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
rockingdrip

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:44:54 AM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
If they are holding still now probably they have crossed moon and have reached near the mars
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

Not really understood about how the price be analyzed,
it s just jumping and higher now,
I was assuming it might need couple weeks Smiley
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

For those that buy  last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
If they are holding still now probably they have crossed moon and have reached near the mars
i think this is the best time to invest and those who have invested in the bitcoin at time are very lucky to do that decision or have enough investment that they are able to make enough profit through it. at that time i also said to my father to invest and you will be very happy to do this in the end but he didn't and i think we have missed the oppertunity.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

For those that buy  last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
i think this is the best time to invest and those who have invested in the bitcoin at time are very lucky to do that decision or have enough investment that they are able to make enough profit through it. at that time i also said to my father to invest and you will be very happy to do this in the end but he didn't and i think we have missed the oppertunity.

True, the ones that bought even on 1400 have smile on the face. Price went almost 4 times and that is big step.
Hopefully we will not see any downfall in price for upcoming period and for this i mean this year end. For next many predict huge pump n price but for the moment think that crossing 5000 and keeping it there is huge success.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Raphal

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

what is this ? a mere quote? You have not made any comments. I think you should delete it. I even feel like a spammer.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

The price of the bitcoin today is now $4200 and I can say that the price is in the moon. I can say that the price of the bitcoin will continuing to rise up due to the high demand of the people.

uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

I hope that bitcoin prediction will be very high in next few year I don't have any doubt about it in the previous year as we can see there are big differences about the pricing of bitcoin the bitcoin price increase rapidly and never faces decreasing for that long I am quite sure that bitcoin will be at the price of their prediction in the coming years.
honestly I am very dilemma if the price of Bitcoin rises very high because the transaction tax will be very expensive at all, you imagine if once the transaction takes delivery cost 10 $ or 100 $.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

BTC  can not be defeated,  many  country once  banned btc , but  all those country  re-accepted  btc  at last.   btc will  be the  worldwide coin in future.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

BTC  can not be defeated,  many  country once  banned btc , but  all those country  re-accepted  btc  at last.   btc will  be the  worldwide coin in future.

this is already very certain ,, but in the last two days bitcoin has decreased enough to worry ,, and I think more to continue to buy bitcoin so we can see bitcoin back to the track with an expensive price ..
and this will benefit us in the future ...
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:05:01 PM

this is already very certain ,, but in the last two days bitcoin has decreased enough to worry ,, and I think more to continue to buy bitcoin so we can see bitcoin back to the track with an expensive price ..
The decline of bitcoin may be due to the Chinese state issue will ban the exchangers, but I also don't follow the news and how it will be now?. After this problem is finished I think bitcoin will go back up hopefully bitcoin demand will rise later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

My prediction maybe was little rush, cuz i forgot to mentioned that when weekend start we have little drop on price, for some perfect opportunity to buy and sell on next week starts. Some do this and create good income. This is just the beginning for next price increase, someone did mentioned even over 10k, but whit this paste we could actually see this price by this year end.

By the end of this year, we are going to see bitcoins at 5k dollars or more or less. They are definitely increasing in price at very high rate but still they can’t make to 10k dollars before 2018 beginning. My prediction is that by the end of 2018, they will be touching 10k dollars easily. Good luck, all.
I am not so sure about that, a new fork is coming in November and that is too close to the end of the year and I think that fork has the strength to damage bitcoin a lot more than the bitcoin cash fork, so I will not be surprised that after that fork we saw a crash on bitcoin and that those prices lasted for a lot longer than we may have thought at first.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

I hope that bitcoin prediction will be very high in next few year I don't have any doubt about it in the previous year as we can see there are big differences about the pricing of bitcoin the bitcoin price increase rapidly and never faces decreasing for that long I am quite sure that bitcoin will be at the price of their prediction in the coming years.
honestly I am very dilemma if the price of Bitcoin rises very high because the transaction tax will be very expensive at all, you imagine if once the transaction takes delivery cost 10 $ or 100 $.

After SegWit fees became lower, also speed of confirmation became faster.
I make transaction with 2-5 sat/B this is very low now.
Wait SegWit2 and will be lower for fees
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

The decline of bitcoin may be due to the Chinese state issue will ban the exchangers, but I also don't follow the news and how it will be now?. After this problem is finished I think bitcoin will go back up hopefully bitcoin demand will rise later.

The demand of bitcoin is already increase and that we can notice from the increasing price of bitcoin in recent times and in future we will see more people getting into bitcoins which will again contribute in taking price to higher level and that will surely take bitcoins to the moon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

Its only speculations war for on both sides. But china did ban ICO. Why? In China if you invest and lose you can prosecute the state and get your money back cuz of this they ban many lost a lot in many ICOs so they ban it for good. Wait for a few weeks price of bitcoin will return in same direction.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

My prediction maybe was little rush, cuz i forgot to mentioned that when weekend start we have little drop on price, for some perfect opportunity to buy and sell on next week starts. Some do this and create good income. This is just the beginning for next price increase, someone did mentioned even over 10k, but whit this paste we could actually see this price by this year end.

By the end of this year, we are going to see bitcoins at 5k dollars or more or less. They are definitely increasing in price at very high rate but still they can’t make to 10k dollars before 2018 beginning. My prediction is that by the end of 2018, they will be touching 10k dollars easily. Good luck, all.
I am not so sure about that, a new fork is coming in November and that is too close to the end of the year and I think that fork has the strength to damage bitcoin a lot more than the bitcoin cash fork, so I will not be surprised that after that fork we saw a crash on bitcoin and that those prices lasted for a lot longer than we may have thought at first.
Don’t be pessimistic. Nothing such is going to happen to bitcoins rather this fork will further push the value of bitcoins in the green part of graph. There is no need to stay worry about the fork, this fork is going to help bitcoins in achieving 5k dollars before the start of 2018. I don’t think anything bad is waiting for bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

Don’t be pessimistic. Nothing such is going to happen to bitcoins rather this fork will further push the value of bitcoins in the green part of graph. There is no need to stay worry about the fork, this fork is going to help bitcoins in achieving 5k dollars before the start of 2018. I don’t think anything bad is waiting for bitcoins.

Its like the Aug 1 split, people are saying that bitcoin will be doomed but what happened? Bitcoin touch $3000 before the split and now we are going to $4500-$5000 again. If the looming Segwit2x is implemented, I guess we are going to take the same way. It may dip at the beginning, but once it gain steam, we may see a massive bull run that will push bitcoin to $6000-$7000 at the end of the year. I'm very positive about that.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:08:07 PM

The demand of bitcoin is already increase and that we can notice from the increasing price of bitcoin in recent times and in future we will see more people getting into bitcoins which will again contribute in taking price to higher level and that will surely take bitcoins to the moon.
there has been a start of rising bitcoin prices and now we have started to leave a negative trend that has happened for a few days ago. although the Chinese state still has not given a clear statement but the demand and also the development of bitcoin increased dramatically.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

there has been a start of rising bitcoin prices and now we have started to leave a negative trend that has happened for a few days ago. although the Chinese state still has not given a clear statement but the demand and also the development of bitcoin increased dramatically.

Well its looks like bitcoin is recovering to recover anyways despite the negative news coming from one the best supporter of bitcoin-China. The price has significantly risen now, from almost a week of bloodbath. Even ETH is above $300 now. I guess with or without China, bitcoin will lived as almost all of us have seen. I read that that they are targeting 2-3 years in shutting down all the local exchanges but I don't know if this is fake news again or real. Again, we should moved forward now and forget all about China.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:13:02 PM

Their fear to get rid of bitcoin at a cheap price then, now regret for having thrown it away.

People who do not believe the issue of August 1 ,, may now be enjoying the results Cheesy
If there would be another issue about Bitcoin the thing we should do is to trust bitcoin in terms of its system and development. Becasue it just prove it self on the lat segwit where bitcoin price is pump um and experience growth. So all we need to do is to trust bitcoin and to also be a part of the price who tend to support Bitcoin system in terms of transactions.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: