Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!!  (Read 21385 times)
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:05:38 PM

is on the moon and
it will leave moon for more expedition

I have to jump on that expetidition too

is going to the moon and whatever others are saying and keep on saying negative things about , the fact that those words will affect it in the first place but in the end affection will be gone.  has been through a lot of different downs, FUDs and hard forks that are making it's value to increase more.  is the foundation of crypto and most of the market cap flows on it.
That is what we are expecting from a long long time that  is going to reach to moon, in fact  still have the potential to increase its price more and more and it is also depending on the increasing number of  users, we can see that still people are taking more interest in  which is also causing the price of  increase and insure a bright future of .
Almost less than a month where  jumped up to 8200$ now, isn't great to see that  going to the moon, and now many speculations that by end of that year or the start of next year  will proceed in between 10,000$ up to 11,000$. So better to buy  now before its too late and hold as long as you can to make more or more profit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:46:24 PM

Their predictions have been correct, Bitcoin is right on the moon now.
and I think Bitcoin will fly even higher. so do not ever stop to invest in Bitcoin.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

BTC will rise higher in the next arriving 12 months.Be reayI am buying much more.
Not only next 12 months, but also in these two coming months it is highly expected to go beyond 7000 dollars. Bitcoin is not a currency that is going to disappoint us for any reason or at any time. Bitcoin is now decreasing in value just to give us opportunity for getting ready for the epic surprise bitcoin is going to give to us by the end of this year. Bitcoin is going to let us celebrate New Year eve in a memorable way.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

Bullish market is unstopable. So its just starting, hold your btc and will worth more.
Next month bitcoin will reach moon again.
We are expecting the same. Although in present time the price of bitcoin is trading a little low, but it can be consider as temporary downfall and bitcoin price has the capability to get its previous high position again. Therefore I think it is the best opportunity to trading bitcoin in current price and make our position stronger. 
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

Yes Bitcoin price is going up and make new record of high price because of the great technology and the great hype and Bitcoin is well known digital currency and every should want to move on the Bitcoin and there are lot of Branded companies start accepting Bitcoin, one of the well known Amazone website recently accepting bitcoin, So according to time the bitcoin is spreading,
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

and I think Bitcoin will fly even higher. so do not ever stop to invest in Bitcoin.
But now isn't a good moment to investing in Bitcoin , the price is too much high for now, the only thing that i was afraid is the bubble blows up.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:27:48 PM

not just the current to the moon, but the price of altcoin is now simultaneously rising but for which coin predictions are going to the moon ,, not yet so visible and just can think of it .. but I think there will be one altcoin that will stand out at the end of this year ., very pleased to see bitcoin and altcoin headed for the highest peak prices
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Now, what will you say that we have seen $10,000 to a Bitcoin. Bitcoin is moving to the moon. It is better than gold as far as investment is concerned.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

not just the current to the moon, but the price of altcoin is now simultaneously rising but for which coin predictions are going to the moon ,, not yet so visible and just can think of it .. but I think there will be one altcoin that will stand out at the end of this year ., very pleased to see bitcoin and altcoin headed for the highest peak prices
Of course, I completely agree with you, but I would like to note that there is practically no connection between Bitcoin and altcoin. For some reason, Bitcoin is now beating the next records at its price, at the same time many altcoyines are falling in their price.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

Bitcoin will be in the moon if the price will reach $10,000 because that is the time i think that bitcoin will become so much popular and well adopted in different countries and when bitcoin is in the moon then it will go even farther than that and it will result for having more and more all time highs that will become unstoppable and make bitcoin the greatest currency.

It already reached $10K today so are you now considering it to the moon now? LOL

I don't think that bitcoin will not be pegged to $10K to be considered to the moon. Now that it was hit already, the sky is the limit. It will really go further as expected, there are lot of interest on it specially institutional investors who have a lot of  clients that want's to do to crypto trading and not just what they offered, traditional stocks trading.

2017 is a good year of us no doubt, But I'm still expecting that the 2018 is even more greater. With more and more people getting to the ecosystem, to early to tell but I predict that 2018 we are going to see $20K or even higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:17 AM

Bitcoin is even higher

Heading Mars now
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:33:06 AM

To Investor, I thank thee for all thy good help.
"Investors are taking that risk of buying at such high prices."
https://www.coindesk.com/investors-taking-a-risk-buying-bitcoin-says-ecb-vice-president/
I thank you for it, and pray that God will bless you.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

Adding credence to the bullish scenario is that volumes have shot up during the price up over the last a few days. A high volume increase could be an indication that bulls is  the largest cryptocurrency and the best.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

Really that is a huge success to those who buy bitcoin at 1k and next month they get the double of it. But now 1 btc is equals to 10k usd and now bitcoin jump from moon to Mars  Grin Grin

weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:46:06 AM

Yes, Bitcoin has been the moon but there is a correction now. So,you should wait until it falls down to $8500 to buy.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:03:52 AM

well, it would be very beneficial for those who hold large amounts of bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are above $ 8000. well, I did not think that this year really made the bitcoin price increase. I think the price will increase with the same potential next year.
Indeed, especially on those investor that put their money at early time because for sure they will earn a high profit. I remember that day when I entered this community, bitcoin price is only just $730 compared to as it now. So if you tend to invest that time then for sure you were happy and you couln't think of what you have earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:36:02 AM

well, it would be very beneficial for those who hold large amounts of bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are above $ 8000. well, I did not think that this year really made the bitcoin price increase. I think the price will increase with the same potential next year.
Indeed, especially on those investor that put their money at early time because for sure they will earn a high profit. I remember that day when I entered this community, bitcoin price is only just $730 compared to as it now. So if you tend to invest that time then for sure you were happy and you couln't think of what you have earn.

Correct and if someone is to follow this pattern then is always good to invest in bitcoin no matter the price. For past time what is done is done who invested then made profit now, it would be good to invest even now but this high price is little to high for some regular user to start investing, while for big players there is no big price only profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

Correct and if someone is to follow this pattern then is always good to invest in bitcoin no matter the price. For past time what is done is done who invested then made profit now, it would be good to invest even now but this high price is little to high for some regular user to start investing, while for big players there is no big price only profit.

The growth of Bitcoin is good for those who bought it at low price, but for the new investor and someone want to buy more for long term, I think it is bad choice. The price of Bitcoin has reached a high price, it is higher than other prediction and target for Bitcoin price in this year. In my opinion, we should wait the price of Bitcoin decrease to correction its value before invest more.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:35 PM

we may not know when will bitcoin reach to the moon, but recently bitcoin has reached 17000$ in a very short time that is a new record of this year, so i hope in the future bitcoin can rise higher than now and bring us to higher profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

Yeah, almost ! maybe next year it goes to the moon. It may reach 15,000-20,000$ next year, while it's still low invest now then wait and be patient so in future all of us are in the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: