Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about coinexchange.io?coins to trade there?  (Read 69 times)
Silkybit (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

What do you think about coinexchange.io?suggest coins one can trade on...
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

I used to use them and one day i logged in and noticed i had some extra coins in there due to a fork. Im glad the keep them safe. The crumbs that were left behind turned out to be a couple hundred dollars.

As far as which coins to trade on there, i suggest you check the 24 hour volume for that exchange. Trade the top ten. Buy on the dips and put your sell orders in.
 https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexchange/

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Silkybit (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:16:00 PM by Silkybit

I used to use them and one day i logged in and noticed i had some extra coins in there due to a fork. Im glad the keep them safe. The crumbs that were left behind turned out to be a couple hundred dollars.

As far as which coins to trade on there, i suggest you check the 24 hour volume for that exchange. Trade the top ten. Buy on the dips and put your sell orders in.
 https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexchange/
Thanks.i noticed their volume is low compared to binance and I can't see most popular altcoin like xrp,trx,etc.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

What do you think about coinexchange.io?suggest coins one can trade on...

The only reason that you would use their exchange is to trade lending platform tokens. Lendconnect, regalcoin, davorcoin. You've got the whole package there. Bitconnect has obviously already been fallen, but coinexchange seems to have no problems about listing lending scams, and they're making most of their trading commissions from listing these ponzi schemes.

That alone should demonstrate to you how untrustworthy they are. They're providing a platform for scammers to do their thing, basically. They could scam your deposits any time they want.

Buying big altcoins from them is going to be expensive. Sell orders are going to be much higher than market, and buys are going to be much lower than market price, because of the low volume with legitimate coins.
Peter John

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

I had opened an account with counbase Jan 2018 itself. Bought Etherium, LTC and BTC for few thousand dollars.. After a week i rcvd the coins. Gaining confidence i bought BTC worth $5000. Then on 25th Jan, 2018 i transfered LTC and BTC into my other wallet, as BTC worth $5000 had not yet arrived. In few moments my account was disabled giving the status of "Account disabled temporarily". Talked to support on 27th Jan over phone after geting ther number. To my amusement i was told somebody called and said this account has been hacked, so coinbase put a temp disablment on my login. I tried to explain that no compromise has happened. I have user id, password and 2FA security on my account, but the guy on other end was not ready to listen. Although i have received the mail after disablement of my account that BTC worth $ 5000 have arrived in the account. but i m not able to login..
I like to ask them. A person has login id, password and google authenticator code. Even after that u r saying the account has been compromised ? Plz open my account., i dont need any password reset, i have everything intact.
My small son needs a transplant and i had put in the money so that it would be added by $ 1000 or $ 2000 in few weeks. I m in a fix.. Seeing my son i have nothing expect to see him. I have in total invested $ 8000 in coinbase so that i may add few more thousand dollars to it. But i lost the money for treatment. Plz somebody help me for Gods sake.. I beg plz enable my account so that i can get back my money for treatment... Plz Plz Plz somebody help me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: