Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INTRODUCING: THE PRIVACY PHONE  (Read 755 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

INTRODUCING: THE PRIVACY PHONE

All phones feature a built-in privacy control center giving users full control of access and functions of their phone.

Version 1 of the Privacy Phone gives our users enormous power over his or her privacy.

Bank of switches allowing physical disconnection the battery, WiFi, Bluetooth and geolocation, the camera and the microphone, and more

Resistant to Stingray or any other IMSI catcher device

Web search anonymizer to prevent searches from triggering an avalanche of ads

Developed in the United States, designed in Denmark, and assembled in Europe

Version 2 coming in 2018.

Read more at https://www.mgtci.com/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

I'm not exactly very particular about privacy features since it's not much of an issue in my country like in the US but I can say this phone looks pretty cool. What are those small beady buttons at the back? Are those the actual hard kill switches?

I must say, that is nifty. I've seen an episode of 60 Minutes before, a hacker showed that they can view your cam without the LED turning on and without any indication in your phone. Ordinary people probably wouldn't fear being a target but it sure is disturbing.

The "Made in Europe" part is also important. (No mention of which particular country though.) Chinese manufacturers has been accused with loading their gadgets with BIOS-related malware, etc.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

Phone privacy has to do with this >>> mind control.

Both Government and big business what to know how people think. They want to know this so that they can attempt to control people regarding politics and product/services sales. They want this so that the leaders in Government and big business can control the world to enhance their own wealth and power.

Google and Youtube search on "mind control" and "mind control electronics."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

But dude all I need from a phone is the ability to dial a number then speak and then hang out, or send and receive SMS and that's all I will be needing, taking selfies of my ass and show it off on instagram and other apps where people showing every where to every body, those things are for sassy and gay(not sexual) people. lol

🖤😏
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

I do not believe that in our time we can talk about privacy. This is nothing more than a publicity stunt. We can not control the electronic device. Any intervention that is not visible to the human eye can easily take place.
mariahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Yeah this may save criminality such us  the motif,passworld,fingerprint,etc which they are collect database from our cell phone ...This never going to happen especially what we upload to the internet is always there so we have to be more carefull.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Looks pretty cool. I'm assuming those glass buttons are the switches. Nice way they were able to integrate it in the design.

I do not believe that in our time we can talk about privacy. This is nothing more than a publicity stunt. We can not control the electronic device. Any intervention that is not visible to the human eye can easily take place.

It may not be a publicy stunt. I think the switches work like the wireless switch on laptops. You can physically prevent it from going online.

Phone privacy has to do with this >>> mind control.

Both Government and big business what to know how people think. They want to know this so that they can attempt to control people regarding politics and product/services sales. They want this so that the leaders in Government and big business can control the world to enhance their own wealth and power.

Google and Youtube search on "mind control" and "mind control electronics."

Cool

Yup. I read from a book that algorithms are so sophisticated now, they can even predict if someone is pregnant before the woman herself knew it, simply by tracking her consumption pattern. Can't remember the title of it but it's likely The Numerati.

But dude all I need from a phone is the ability to dial a number then speak and then hang out, or send and receive SMS and that's all I will be needing, taking selfies of my ass and show it off on instagram and other apps where people showing every where to every body, those things are for sassy and gay(not sexual) people. lol

If anyone wants to, they may be able to trace that. There's so much people can do today to exploit technology. No wonder some are uneasy.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:18:43 PM

You need not worry about privacy when you are using a phone like Nokia 3310, the emergence of the smart phones enabled the NSA and other spy agencies to spy on us, Going back to the old phones will make sure that its going to be hard for anyone to spy on you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
merchantofzeny

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

You need not worry about privacy when you are using a phone like Nokia 3310, the emergence of the smart phones enabled the NSA and other spy agencies to spy on us, Going back to the old phones will make sure that its going to be hard for anyone to spy on you

I believe they even buy those old Nokias from third world countries, fix them a bit and sell them to UK. That's what I've seen at least in a news clip years ago. These phones, being without features like GPS and cameras, are definitely harder to hack.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

All phones feature a built-in privacy control center giving users full control of access and functions of their phone.

Version 1 of the Privacy Phone gives our users enormous power over his or her privacy.

Bank of switches allowing physical disconnection the battery, WiFi, Bluetooth and geolocation, the camera and the microphone, and more

I've seen multiple phones like this already. The price is TOO MUCH.

To be honest, I would feel alot safer using an android using certain apps and techniques to increase privacy. Apps like adblocks, VPNs, Tor, and the like.

These just arent worth it in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:59:20 PM

This phone will be worth it just for the physical disconnect switches alone.

Everybody and their mother went to non-removable battery model, I wonder why?

It sucks. Don't get me started on iPhone and Google phones.  Those are personal spying and tracking devices.

Smartphone functionality is just a bonus.

Google thrives and makes money out of data, nothing surprising there. Surprised about Apple though.

The hard disconnect really is the main reason to get something like this. I mean, they can track your location and even see through your camera without you even knowing it so it makes sense disconnecting those when in need of privacy.

About the non-removable battery, you mean the batteries in your phones there can't be removed by just opening the casing?
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:07:44 PM

Would you rather pay a lot of money to have a smartphone with kill switches, that you have to remember to switch every time you go out or decide to do something private Cheesy or just buy one of the older phones like these two:

No OS, basically unhackable, very cheap and reliable. Usually can stay on standby for a week without the need to charge. I had a number of Samsung S phones and they all needed a recharge every 24h - 48h.

merchantofzeny

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

Would you rather pay a lot of money to have a smartphone with kill switches, that you have to remember to switch every time you go out or decide to do something private Cheesy or just buy one of the older phones like these two:

No OS, basically unhackable, very cheap and reliable. Usually can stay on standby for a week without the need to charge. I had a number of Samsung S phones and they all needed a recharge every 24h - 48h.

Those are actually newer models, LOL.  Grin

I've seen people in my country use older ones. They said these are so tough you can drop them from a flight of stairs without much damage. Heck, I've heard some people use them to strike others. I remember fragility was the first thing on people's mouths when Nokia first started coming up with niche phones (before the rise of the likes of BB).
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:10:48 AM

I do like how the emphasis is on privacy it sucks it's only for the US and European Union, UK ONLY at this time though.
Well it is listed on the Pink Sheets so I'll look at this company and see how it grows over time.
(Also lol nokia phones they really are bricks good old days ^^)

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

Quantum secure internet is possible

It is all part of a push towards a new kind of internet that would be far more secure than the one we use now. The experimental Micius, with its delicate optical equipment, continues to circle the Earth, transmitting to two mountain-top Earth bases separated by 1,200km.

The optics onboard are paramount. They're needed to distribute to the ground stations the particles, or photons, of light that can encode the "keys" to secret messages.

"I think we have started a worldwide quantum space race," says lead researcher Jian-Wei Pan, who is based in Hefei in China's Anhui Province.

A successful quantum communication network will rely on the ability to distribute entangled photons over large distances between receiver stations. So far, free-space demonstrations have been limited to line-of-sight links across cities or between mountaintops. Scattering and coherence decay have limited the link separations to around 100 km. Yin et al. used the Micius satellite, which was launched last year and is equipped with a specialized quantum optical payload. They successfully demonstrated the satellite-based entanglement distribution to receiver stations separated by more than 1200 km.

Read more at https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/06/quantum-secure-internet-is-possible.html.

Cool

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:59:19 AM

This is not giving me a bunch of impact since the major uses of our phones is to communicate to others. Privacy is just for secretive person when you're just hiding something on your phone. Honestly, my phone doesn't have a password.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

I would love to have an enctrypted phone that cannot be tracked and or traced in anyway.

Good to see the tech coming out is going that route. Pay for it in BTC and have it shipped to a PO box under someone elses name, tey wold never know who truly has the phone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: