Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "YObit", "CRYPTOPIA", which is the most trusted exchange office?  (Read 1754 times)
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

Cryptopia of course! I previously trading on poloniex but have long since moved to cryptopia and all this time I have never had problems with deposite and withdrawal. Everything went smoothly and was fine. It's just a matter of volume, of course still far from poloniex but I still like to use cryptopia.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

Cryptopia of course! I previously trading on poloniex but have long since moved to cryptopia and all this time I have never had problems with deposite and withdrawal. Everything went smoothly and was fine. It's just a matter of volume, of course still far from poloniex but I still like to use cryptopia.

You are right Cryptopia is the best option when compared to Yobit because some times they are delaying everything by not sending withdrawals to its members. Even their support people are not up to the mark, they are not at all responding to the email we are sending.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:42:41 PM

On the surface i will choose cryptopia but when real security and flexibility are concerned, i will prefer yobit because of their ip range security which requires a confirmation codes before log in.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

You are right Cryptopia is the best option when compared to Yobit because some times they are delaying everything by not sending withdrawals to its members. Even their support people are not up to the mark, they are not at all responding to the email we are sending.

Never heard any fatal problem on cryptopia and I would trust my cents here rather than yobit where that exchange are full of shitty errors around and also what I love the most on cryptopia is they've got a huge buy support on each coin listed there, I remember those early days on pesobit before where the price of it was bursted go up for more when it added there.

allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:18:01 AM

cryptopia by a mile .Yobit there is no customer service no body response to tickets and if they do they dont answer the question you asked just some automated response .Also alot more shady stuff goes on at yobit with  lots more totally worthless coins there .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Piron

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

Our client - happy people (we had to exchange my money today) https://w-obmen.ru
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

I will suggest you join take service on cryptopia.it is more secure than yobit.the support center of cryptopia is very good and active but the other hand yobit's support is very poor.the price of cryptopia is satisfied and they take a few time for transection but yobit don't work on cryptopia.so you can go for cryptopia.it will make your option very simple and you will be satisfied on about it.best of luck dear.thanks
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:10:26 AM

I use Yobit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex to buy new altcoins. Had no problems with deposit and withdraw on all these exchangers yet. All four have a faver feature for me. Cryptopia with its nice freebies on chatbox, yobit with its investbox and ico listings, on livecoin ICO must pay a lot to get listed, so that the odd for scam is very low and bittrex with its high volumen, many tokens and lending market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: