Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO BTC|ETH|LTC] QOINTUM - Quantum-Secure|Smart Contracts|Multichain|QHTTP  (Read 2082 times)
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Lately Litecoin is rarely seen
and you used it for the first time in a few months back, is it possible that this signal is the return of Litecoin

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

from crowfunding page...
For the Initial Round, the pledge reward is ℚ20000 per 1 BTC, with no limit to the number of qoins available. Due to volatility in the market, pledges denominated in other cryptocurrencies may have a non-fixed reward that is determined daily. The Initial Round ends on Aug-14-2017-00:00-PDT, after which we will no longer accept pledges until the next round. As our thanks to early backers, pledges made before July-17-2017-00:00-PDT and July-31-2017-00:00-PDT will receive qoin bonuses of 75% and 30% respectively. As our thanks to strong backers, backers who pledge a total of over 1 BTC and 0.2 BTC (or equivalent summated over all cryptocurrencies) will receive additional qoin bonuses of 75% and 30% respectively.

im quite confuse... to get bonus of 75% I need invest more than 0.20BTC Huh
If you give >  1BTC you get 75% additional bonus
If you give <  1BTC  and > .2 BTC you get 30% additional bonus
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:09:31 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 05:08:19 PM by dz4505

Can more information be given out regarding ICO?  What is the minimum acceptable amount for project to launch?  What happens if you do not meet the requirement?  Is there another round of investment going to happen?  When?   What is the coin cap?  How is it determined?  Would the date of the roadmap be earlier if the second round of investment goes well?

I am definitely interested in this project, but more need more details.  Also having the dates moved up would be good too...investors want to see quick results and fast development.

Its also nice to see that there are bits and pieces of the codes already out there.  Is there a github to see the progress?

Lastly, can you link to your last project that raised $100?  Just for transparency.  It is great that you are honest about it.

Is there any info on the team?  Looks like there isn't one yet...
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:11:29 AM

Can more information be given out regarding ICO?  What is the minimum acceptable amount for project to launch?  What happens if you do not meet the requirement?  Is there another round of investment going to happen?  When?   What is the coin cap?  How is it determined?  Would the date of the roadmap be earlier if the second round of investment goes well?

I am definitely interested in this project, but more need more details.  Also having the dates moved up would be good too...investors want to see quick results and fast development.

Its also nice to see that there are bits and pieces of the codes already out there.  Is there a github to see the progress?

Lastly, can you link to your last project that raised $100?  Just for transparency.  It is great that you are honest about it.

Nobody knows who OP is, they have no profile not sure how they expect to deal with people. Winter 2018 roadmap LOL! Nothing will happen with this until Winter 2018 which is a ridiculously long timeline in such a fast moving industry. Also OP is asking for 1 1/2 months of initial funding with unlimited cap hahahahaha while Winter 2018 before this project even comes out. Not sure what set-up they have with monthly fees, apparently to use the pro-version of their software you have to pay them $199 per month USD or 30% cheaper if you use Qointum. Imagine if to use Ethereum you had to pay them in ETH monthly or $199 hahah, that's completely against decentralization. This Qointum guys' name is "Dan" he has 3 followers on Twitter and no tweets, has a bs resume with no evidence, this must be a joke.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077638.20

^ The dude was advertising his product in 2015 said crowdfunding was still Sept. 2016 from then but apparently it never took off now he's back at it in 2017 after Crypto takes off. What a joke, so many holes in this.
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:41:15 AM

Wink look promise. any bounty program
dxr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:55:01 AM

Why have you chosen to go with McEliece instead of a more modern lattice-based cryptosystem like one based on LWE?
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:22:06 AM

Who is in the team? Where's the whitepaper and github repository?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

Who is in the team? Where's the whitepaper and github repository?

Dev's ID is easy to find from the details here: https://wiki.qointum.com/about/

Whitepaper: https://wiki.qointum.com/design/dev/

Github: https://github.com/Qointum
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

Nobody knows who OP is, they have no profile not sure how they expect to deal with people. Winter 2018 roadmap LOL! Nothing will happen with this until Winter 2018 which is a ridiculously long timeline in such a fast moving industry. Also OP is asking for 1 1/2 months of initial funding with unlimited cap hahahahaha while Winter 2018 before this project even comes out. Not sure what set-up they have with monthly fees, apparently to use the pro-version of their software you have to pay them $199 per month USD or 30% cheaper if you use Qointum. Imagine if to use Ethereum you had to pay them in ETH monthly or $199 hahah, that's completely against decentralization. This Qointum guys' name is "Dan" he has 3 followers on Twitter and no tweets, has a bs resume with no evidence, this must be a joke.

^ The dude was advertising his product in 2015 said crowdfunding was still Sept. 2016 from then but apparently it never took off now he's back at it in 2017 after Crypto takes off. What a joke, so many holes in this.
Wow, there's already a quantum resistent ledger, so this one is trying to do the same thing? Anon dev without escrow asking for money?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

Wow, there's already a quantum resistent ledger, so this one is trying to do the same thing? Anon dev without escrow asking for money?

Are you trolling, or just incapable of reading? It took me 2 minutes to find out who the dev is and what he does for a living.

I could post his website for you, and his other twitter account. I could give you the link to his home address, and an online article about him, complete with photos of his wife and kids. But I'm not going to.

Whether this project ever gets off the ground remains to be seen, but really, anon dev?

Troll on.

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:09:42 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 08:39:15 PM by Colonel Crouton

It looks like this ICO is falling flat and no one is contributing. This is because of lack of attention by the dev.

What I get from this is a few possibilities:

1. The dev doesn't care about this endeavor
2. The dev thinks he is "too smart" to show he cares -- known as "aloof dev syndrome"
3. The dev doesn't realize he needs to engage the potential buyers
4. The dev doesn't want potential buyers for some sort of inside play

My guess is it is #2. But there's not much anyone can do about aloof dev syndrome. The big problem is that these aloof dev ICOs ALWAYS turn out to be scams. I've never seen an aloof dev ICO that wasn't a scam. They may not intend it to be, but they usually are. It might be that the dev can't bring himself to interact with all these people who bought his coins but don't share his Einstein intelligence (for which no evidence is ever produced). But in the end, the dev goes dark and doesn't deliver, and the coin price tanks badly.

Dev if you are listening and can put aside your "I'm smarter than everyone here" issues, you should engage the community and try to get some buys. As it stands, you already abandoned this project once for lack of funds, and are likely to abandon it again for the same reason.

Quantum resistance is old news now, and even though you "came up with the idea a long time ago", the money goes to the people who ACTUALLY DO IT. This isn't a virtual reality video game where you win in your head. The pat on the back your mom gives you for a good idea is not worth shit.

It is the real world where doing means success and not doing means big time fail.

Just some tips from a pro.

Ten-Hut!
bro_bro

Activity: 307

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

This is a very good project but is there any bounty in this project be it twitter, facebook, blog and media if any i will be the first one to get this coin. thank so much.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

This seems to be a very.... hefty project. Ever language is a little vague while still being technical. Curious... I'll watch from the side i think....

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: