Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How likely do people think Pillar could become the new Google.  (Read 882 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:38:05 PM

I am not a technical researcher in the searching area, as a search engine user, I think the Google is very strong and useful, other new search engine may not have much chance to beat the Google in my opinion. 
Its really indeed strong and knowing Google its really big and powerful and theres no point on making comparisons between pillar and saying that could become the new Google? Seriously it wont stand a chance. Competing with google is just like that you are punching on a Steel wall trying to break it on your bare hands which we can say its really impossible.

Fatoshi (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:30:52 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 03:46:36 PM by Fatoshi

Well I bought 1btc worth as a punt on this guy making the future and I believe in decentralisation so I guess we will see. I will forget about the tokens and see what happens in the coming years. I really don't see any evidence of this being in anyway a scam. The guy seems on this goal for years I think he just saw this a way to fund his vision.

I recommend anyone interested in how decentralisation will more than likely change the world in the coming decades to watch this from David I came across on youtube, interesting stuff. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYDrkAMD2k
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: