Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly Signature Rental - Rent me your signature space  (Read 293 times)
jmaresca (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

I am interested in renting signature space on a monthly basis. Ideally I would be interested in posting 2 links in your signature however I am open to only 1 link if that is your policy. If interested please PM me with offers and the following details:

1) current number of posts
2) if I can post 1 or 2 links
3) your monthly fee for 1 and/or 2 links
4) if you provide bulk discount for multiple months paid in advance
5) how you accept payments (BTC, PayPal or both)

Thank you everyone in advance.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:22:02 PM

Any rank specifications or open to all(except newbie unlinkable signature) ?

HODL
jmaresca (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:28:31 PM

Good question tweetbit. I'm actually open to almost any offer. Obviously I wouldn't pay much for a signature with limited posts so I think users who are interested in my offer should think along those lines. But even if you have 50 posts and are willing to offer a fair price per month I'm open to it. I'm actually hoping to get several offers were some users have a large amount of posts and some have lesser amount so I can test traffic from a higher visible account versus a lower visible one. Hope that helps answer your question.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

I'm interested in offering my signature space. I already sent a message and hoping to get a response. Rates can be discussed along with your budget. I just gave a price which most campaigns give but if requirements per month is to be discussed, the rate can change. Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

Hey OP, I have a suggestion for you. Instead of paying participants in advance better keep funds with escrow. This will help you avoiding cheat from participants side. Several participants may take amount from you in advance and then remove signature.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

Hey OP, I have a suggestion for you. Instead of paying participants in advance better keep funds with escrow. This will help you avoiding cheat from participants side. Several participants may take amount from you in advance and then remove signature.
Or it can be other way around.The signature will be offered but OP wouldn't pay at the end of the month.Op,you should be putting money in an escrow for safety from both the sides.If you don't mind me  asking,how much is your budget ? How many participants you're looking for ?
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

I am interested in renting signature space on a monthly basis. Ideally I would be interested in posting 2 links in your signature however I am open to only 1 link if that is your policy. If interested please PM me with offers and the following details:

1) current number of posts
2) if I can post 1 or 2 links
3) your monthly fee for 1 and/or 2 links
4) if you provide bulk discount for multiple months paid in advance
5) how you accept payments (BTC, PayPal or both)

Thank you everyone in advance.

Please provide the links and details of your service so that we understand it is permissible and have any risk to our trust. Applying to the conditions that the links are safe and you pay in advance, considering your new rank status:

1) current number of posts: 651
2) if I can post 1 or 2 links: 2
3) your monthly fee for 1 and/or 2 links : 0.1 BTC for 2 links
4) if you provide bulk discount for multiple months paid in advance: 25% discount if paid for 3 months in advance
5) how you accept payments (BTC, PayPal or both): BTC only
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

Sent you a pm! Hope to hear back from you, we can negotiate a good deal  Wink.

Also, +1 for the escrow idea if you haven't thought about it yet. Could make things easier for both sides.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: