Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DECENTRALIZED INVESTMENT FUND] Trading-Profits  (Read 1780 times)
Option Token ICO (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:22:41 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 01:22:31 AM by Option Token ICO

IT IS THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED INVESTMENT FUND, AIMED AT A SINGLE INVESTMENT INSTRUMENT AND ITS DERIVATIVES.

Financial markets move trillions of dollars a day, but since 2008 to date, one type of market has taken hold and is generating a shift in wealth distribution worldwide. It is the trading with options and all its derivatives

Optiontoken will be the first investment fund to operate exclusively in the options market and its derivatives, which are: Classic Options, Digital Options, and Binary Options.

Optiontoken, is constituted as a decentralized investment fund, specialized in investing in options and their derivatives; For this purpose,
each inverter is identified with an Optiontokens number (OPTION) according to its investment amount.
Our team of traders has a combined experience of more than 25 years in the trading of financial markets and 8 years in the trading of options
(binary, classical, digital, etc.). To achieve success in our operations we have been able to develop an integrated trading system, using technical analysis, fundamental analysis, analysis of patterns in the market and good management and administration of capital, thus limiting losses and obtaining greater profits. You can perform between 10 to 25 daily operations by trader.

+INFO: www.optiontoken.net

Visit Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056117

0.   PROJECT NAME:    OPTION TOKEN

1.   SHORT DESCRIPTION: Optiontoken, is constituted as a decentralized investment fund, specialized in investing in options and their derivatives; For this purpose, each inverter is identified with an Optiontokens number (OPTION) according to its investment amount. Our team of traders has a combined experience of more than 25 years in the trading of financial markets and 8 years in the trading of options (binary, classical, digital, etc.). To achieve success in our operations we have been able to develop an integrated trading system, using technical analysis, fundamental analysis, analysis of patterns in the market and good management and administration of capital, thus limiting losses and obtaining greater profits. You can perform between 10 to 25 daily operations by trader.

2.   URL: www.optiontoken.net

3.   WHITEPAPER URL: https://www.optiontoken.net/Eng_WP.pdf

4.   PLATFORM YOU CHOOSE TO DEVELOP PROJECT: WAVES

5.   SOCIAL NETWORKS LINKS:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OptionToken

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Option_Token

Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/optiontoken/?hl=es

Telegram: https://t.me/Optiontoken

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRYrqorIDljHKtFmt-c_BQ

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/option-token-token-682548145/

Github: https://github.com/OptionTokenICO

6.   TEAM MEMBER:

a)   Jorge Trueba- CEO: Twitter:https://twitter.com/jorget72?lang=es
b)   Ignacio Pastorino Melo- Expert Trader: Twitter:https://twitter.com/Nachikioang=es
                                                                LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/ignacio-pastorino-221353148
c)   Alfonso Zelaya.

•   Token sale start date and time(UTC): 14 August 2017 -  00:00 UTC
•   Token sale end date and time (UTC): 04 September 2017 - 00:00 UTC
•   Company structure (profit / non profit): -Pre launch 20%, first week 10%, Second week 5%.
•   BitcoinTalk announcement link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2039615.msg20294768#msg20294768
•   Smart Contract address: 9na4giUpKKdW1XPHFvR4297CEkyhEmUGSbdzNtN2SftM
•   Tokens: 1´500.000

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hh_relic

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

I like the idea of decentraland, it breaks the limits of centralization.
I want to support this project by promoting on social media pages so when will be the lauch of bounty campaigns? I'll keep an eye on this program because I know this would be successful.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:36:27 AM

sounds interesting, but before join in, I will wait for the more details too. pic ,escrow,etc...
albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:38:36 AM

is there any escrow for this project? and will there be early-bird bonus? besides, when will the token be distributed after ico?
jorgophotography

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:59:13 AM

I maybe a little thick Tongue But hazy on the distribution of profits from the whitepaper:

10% - Operations/Legal
30% - Distributed among token holders
10% - Reserve fund in BTC WAVES ETH

Is the remaining 50% reinvested into future options trading?

Thanks

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:03:12 AM

I maybe a little thick Tongue But hazy on the distribution of profits from the whitepaper:

10% - Operations/Legal

Thanks

You are wrong, they will sell 90% and 10% for legal.
But you need to hold the dev backup coins, it's just in case you can use it if it's in a very urgent situation
hh_relic

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:05:44 AM

Intereting
Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?
jorgophotography

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

10% - Operations/Legal

Thanks

You are wrong, they will sell 90% and 10% for legal.
But you need to hold the dev backup coins, it's just in case you can use it if it's in a very urgent situation

I'm talking about 6 monthly dividends. Not ICO coin distribution  Wink
jorgophotography

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

Hi 50% of the profits return to trading operations generating new profits and repeating the cycle for holders of TOKENS. The reserve fund is to protect the price of the token in the market.

Sounds good, thanks for clearing this up.
nightforme

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

Speculative financial project, will lead to higher yields, of course it is also possible losses, if the project succeed in doing, would join more people involved, new things always bring some change, I wish success.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:07:22 AM

I will tell investors to shine their eyes before investing into this project, only newbie accounts promoting the project, I can't find the picture of any of the developing team anywhere, I'm not saying this is a scam just double sure of what you are investing into

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

Recently, ICOs of InsureX and Coindash have been hacked, due to the lack of security in their ICO websites. you should definitely invest in improving the security of the ICO website to prevent the potential loss induced by hacking.
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

I will tell investors to shine their eyes before investing into this project, only newbie accounts promoting the project, I can't find the picture of any of the developing team anywhere, I'm not saying this is a scam just double sure of what you are investing into
Sup to this Sir. Dev please show us the people behind OPTION TOKEN.
albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:16:25 AM

dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull
transt_95

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:25:38 AM

Yes, the team needs more information, otherwise no one will invest in the project and it needs to be fair and fair.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:52:06 AM

what you mean, you want create token with option broker project
same with gogooption and secondtrade
you need write more information youre thread can interest investor buy youre coin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Wigo17

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

I see that it is an interesting project, and I want to participate, buying the tokens, but I require that they show information that if they have traded in options ... I know that the trading world is very lucrative, and that many times traders avoid being known , Because their accounts can be blocked by brokers. But I want to see evidence of trade made. Wink
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:21:27 PM

I see that it is an interesting project, and I want to participate, buying the tokens, but I require that they show information that if they have traded in options ... I know that the trading world is very lucrative, and that many times traders avoid being known , Because their accounts can be blocked by brokers. But I want to see evidence of trade made. Wink

No doubt that is valid question everybody have right to ask this show us proof who are behind this project. If possible than make escrow for fund security. This part of the OP is very interesting,
Our team of traders has a combined experience of more than 25 years in the trading of financial markets and 8 years in the trading of options
Wigo17

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:50:34 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 10:29:03 PM by Wigo17

what you mean, you want create token with option broker project
same with gogooption and secondtrade
you need write more information youre thread can interest investor buy youre coin

I understand that it is an investment fund, and the token only represents the contributions to the fund, in order to distribute the profits. That I could read on the white paper of this project.
Wigo17

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

https://youtu.be/crmvBEM2_Po

Thank you very much, it gives more reliability and backrest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: